Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: 56k Heaven

56k Heaven

56k Heaven

Omg... I can’t believe that I'm so happy, I finally have 56k dial up on MY computer.

Arg... Now I have to go figure out what was causing the conflict with my network card. At least I know all my fans are working ...

Strange using a computer without a sound card (only little motherboard speaker).

Big Grin

I am so happy, that you are so happy Runtime!

I wish you luck in figuring all that incomprehensible stuff out.

Yes, can't imagine not having 'real' sound, but anything is better than nothing.

And I am so happy for Maggie, who is so happy for Runtime, who is so happy for his 56.6kbps modem.

Big Grin

Oh my goodness, I am so happy!! Happy that Ice is happy cos we are all happy , that Runtime is so happy with his happy modem.

I'm happy Maggie is happy that Ice is happy that Maggie is happy that Runtime is happy.

*p* out*

Ha ha. I wonder what word was censored. By the way how do you manage to do 200 posts already. Crazy.

Smile Happiness

if yer happy and you know it clap yer hands *clap clap*

ICE: p a s s e s was censored!

Well, I got in a bit of a rush when I saw the new forum. I was like a kid in a candystore. A 26 year old kid....

P* is censored? Are you sure?? Let me try...

Oh this is CRAZY!!! I need to report this...

Big Grin

Henry!!!! I am clapping as fast as I can!

Have you been over to Mako's lately..take a look at the boys. I have posted thier pics.

Ice, it has passed the test now.So Dak can pass out in peace.

Pass the passive passing. John passes the salt.
    RedLegg

Red Face (Embarrassed)

Thanks Redlegg, should have tested it before posting..duh!

Thanks RedLegg for fixing the problem. And thanks Grey Mouser (whom I messaged with the problem).

Yes, thank you to Red and Grey Mouser who didn't let the chance pass to help out someone pass out.

is happy, that everybody is happy that is happy for the other that are happy for the things they are happy about and that the things they are happy about make those who are happy about them being happy happy.

*passes around translations for what is written above*

I'm bored

I never figured anybody would celebrate over getting a 56k, I celebrated alot when I got my High speed Cable Modem. 56k modems just plain suck.

try saying that 10 times fast

Originally posted by Goku Noble Warrior
    I never figured anybody would celebrate over getting a 56k, I celebrated alot when I got my High speed Cable Modem. 56k modems just plain suck.
    It is a private joke.

Ah. I remember the days with 56K modems. they were a pain the the butt and my mom kept hogging the internet so I had to download my stuff during the night.

The good thing about it is I would wake up and all my files would be downloaded.

Told my mom to upgrade our net connection to something faster, she argued that she's paying for it (and if u want something u can pay for it yourself..).. So I did! And Rubbed it in by not allowing her access to my cable.

So what happend the next day? Found her MSN account on my comp. heh.

parents...

You mean she does use it?? That is really bad.

did use it.. my parents are divorced. im living with my dad and my sis.

(first the smilies and now the board is mad at me because im to fast...)

By the way DKSM (if you read this), how did you manage to register back in Jul 2001?

he traveld back in time.. or he used the timeshock on the world..

In fact about 50 people (many are not admins or mods) managed to get registered way in the past going as far back as 1999. I am a bit jealous you know...

Hope Maggie can solve this mystery.

Big Grin

I am afraid you will have to ask one of the admins about that Ice...I just know that a few of the old timers who has always been good upright citizens on the forums were given thier original registration date.

so what was the real original registration date?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last