Page 3 of 3 First First 123

Thread: Black Butler

Black Butler

Products
    Black Butler's 10th Anniversary Celebrates with New Goodies (Anime News Network)
    - The 10th anniversary of the popular dark fantasy manga, Black Butler, is a little over a year away.
    Last edited by Grimoire; 30th May 2015 at 03:39.

Musical
    3rd Black Butler Musical Unveils Cast in Costume (Anime News Network)
    - Musical based on manga's Jack the Ripper arc runs from November to December

Musical
    Newest Black Butler Musical Gets Overseas Performances in China (Anime News Network)
    - Musical will perform in Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen in December

Musical
    3rd Black Butler Musical's Video Promotes Shows in Japan, China (Anime News Network)
    - The video promotes the musical's four-city tour in Japan and its three-city tour in China.

Anime Film
    Black Butler Manga Gets Anime Film With Returning Cast (Anime News Network)
    - The official Twitter account for the Black Butler (Kurosuji) anime franchise announced on Saturday that an anime film has been green-lit.
    - Website

Products
    Yana Toboso, Sakurako Ishinaga Collaborate on Ciel Phantomhive Figure (Anime News Network)
    - The limited edition figure is available only through Aniplex+ with shipments scheduled for early summer 2016.

Cafe
    Black Butler Cafe Offers Tasty Treats, Tie-In Goods (Anime News Network)
    - The Tokyo-Q Plaza Harajuku AREA-Q will host a limited Black Butler-themed cafe starting on January 15.

I like Black Butler but I prefer Tokyo Ghoul. Has more touch to it.

Anime Film
    Black Butler Manga Gets New Anime Film in Early 2017 (Anime News Network)
    - Luxury Liner arc adapted from Yana Toboso's manga

Musical
    Black Butler Manga Gets New Musical With 'New Cast' (Anime News Network)
    - Musical debuts in November with runs in Tokyo, Fukuoka, Hyogo, Aichi

Musical
    4th Black Butler Musical Adapts Manga's Circus Arc (Anime News Network)
    - Reo Uchikawa, Ryosuke Miura join cast for play running November-December

Art
    Kyoto Int'l Manga Anime Fair Collabs With Black Butler, Bungō Stray Dogs More for Promo Images (Anime News Network)
    - The images take characters from Black Butler, Bungō Stray Dogs, The Seven Deadly Sins, and Hozuki's Coolheadedness and pair them with popular Kyoto landmarks, like the Sagano Bamboo Forest.

Musical
    4th Black Butler Musical's New Visual Reveals Full Cast in Costume (Anime News Network)
    - The official website for Musical Black Butler ~Noah's Ark Circus~, the fourth stage musical of Yana Toboso's Black Butler manga, revealed a new visual on Friday featuring the entire cast in costume.

Black Butler: Book of the Atlantic
    Black Butler: Book of the Atlantic Film's Teaser Video Reveals January Premiere (Anime News Network)
    - New key visual by character designer Minako Shiba unveiled

Products
    Get Your Morning Calisthenics In With Sebastian, Ciel, Undertaker, & Grell (Anime News Network)
    - If you need some motivation to get you in gear for your exercise routine, the main characters from Black Butler are here for you.

Black Butler: Book of the Atlantic Film's 2nd Promo, Additional Cast Unveiled
    - The official website of Kurosuji: Book of the Atlantic (Black Butler: Book of the Atlantic), the upcoming Black Butler anime film, added additional cast members and a second promotional video on Tuesday.

Black Butler: Book of the Atlantic Film Gets Private Screening Cruise (Anime News Network)
    - Aniplex is offering a chance for fans to experience the film through a private screening on a real cruise liner.

Black Butler
    Musical
    - 4th Black Butler Musical's Video Shows Sebastian, Ciel, Joker (Anime News Network)
    - Stage musical debuts November 18, ends run on December 18

Is this series still on-going?

This arrangement is significantly superior to you'd think and the fine art is awesome over it. I would definitely read manga here I prescribe looking at it on the off chance that you haven't done as such as of now! The most recent Japanese volume has Undertaker on the cover.

Originally Posted by davidmalan007
    This arrangement is significantly superior to you'd think and the fine art is awesome over it. I would definitely whatsapp dp I prescribe looking at it on the off chance that you haven't done as such as of now! The most recent Japanese volume has Undertaker on the cover.
    hey David, I think you should need some rest. We can't here talking anytype of manga here. Ok you should go other manga forums and paste your spammy links there.

I like Black Butler but I prefer Tokyo Ghoul. Has more touch to it.

----------------------------------------------------------------
    Board Results of Pakistan

I think you should need some rest. We can't here talking and read shield hero manga at mangazuki here. Ok you should go other manga forums and paste your spammy links there.
    Last edited by JulietJane; Yesterday at 06:12.

I think you should need some rest. We can't here talking about time4buying.com/best-head-gasket-sealer. Ok you should go other manga forums and paste your spammy links there.

Page 3 of 3 First First 123