Thread: Bloody Victor Alchemist & Keys - League Beta 2.0 prizes have been delivered!

Bloody Victor Alchemist & Keys - League Beta 2.0 prizes have been delivered!

Bloody Victor Alchemist & Keys - League Beta 2.0 prizes have been delivered!

The Bloody Victor Alchemist's Skin & Keys have been added to the inventories of those who earned them during Beta League 2.0, rejoice!

Spread the word, tell your friends!
    Square Enix Europe Community Manager
    Square Enix Europe Community : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Twitch

Skin looks good, nice work. So far enjoy the Bloody alchemist&hunter skin the most

I've spread the holy words !

Excellent job on this skin

I really like this one, it's a great reward.

Glad to see what you guys are liking it. This kind of feedback certainly helps when it comes to designing the aesthetics of future content .
    Square Enix Europe Community Manager
    Square Enix Europe Community : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Twitch

I was wondering what happend to the Alchemist Bloody Surviver skin? I saw concept art of it. Was it in the store and I missed it?

Originally Posted by Louves
    I was wondering what happend to the Alchemist Bloody Surviver skin? I saw concept art of it. Was it in the store and I missed it?
    I won't claim to be certain, but I expect it's being saved for the winter event chests.
    "If events are matched closely enough to course, they have a way of restructuring themselves to familiar outcomes." ~ Scorpius, Farscape

Originally Posted by Vampmaster
    I won't claim to be certain, but I expect it's being saved for the winter event chests.
    If it is I think I'm going to throw myself out a window.

Judging from the recent decisions Square Enix made, yes probably :/

Judging from the recent decisions Square Enix made, yes probably :/

Please Psyonix/SE if your reading this, know this! We really do not want more chests. I feel I speak for most of the community and especially myself. As a person who mains Alchemist, I am really looking forward to this skin! I would like to just be able to buy it and will buy it for an increased amount of runestones for it if possible. Make the survivor skins the price of evolved skins or something. Anything but chests.
    In Game name/Steam: {WLπ} Paget Brewster
    Alchemist/Deciever/Tyrant/Sentinel

NO! NO CHEST! NO MORE CHEST PLEASE! I WASTE A LOT OF MONEY FOR THAT DAMNED BLOODY SURVIVOR HUNTER, NOW I DON'T WANT WASTE OTHER MONEY FOR THAT!! DON'T DO THIS!!!
    If you want make that skin avaible, but THE SKIN in the store, ONLY the skin, NO CHEST PLEASE!