Thread: Forbidden Fruit - Second Nosgoth Audio Drama

Forbidden Fruit - Second Nosgoth Audio Drama

Forbidden Fruit - Second Nosgoth Audio Drama

I FINALLY DID IT! And all it cost me was my sanity staying up late to get it finished and rendered! *begins to cry*

Nicely done, I love that the Vanguard took up residence in Nupraptor's Retreat. You'll probably wanna take a break after this; but I've got some free time coming up and I'd like to audition, if you're still looking for people.

Originally Posted by GenFeelGood
    Nicely done, I love that the Vanguard took up residence in Nupraptor's Retreat. You'll probably wanna take a break after this; but I've got some free time coming up and I'd like to audition, if you're still looking for people.
    Take a break? HAH! I've got audios for the Deceiver, the Tyrant and the Vanguard already planned. If you wanna audition send me a message at kojiokida@blueyonder.co.uk or a message on Skype 'Count Eyokir'

And Part two up to continue the story!

Fantastic, I enjoyed the back and forth between Aegis and Liese; and I look forward to seeing if she makes it out. Balthazar's response to Liese's offer is exactly what I was hoping for.

Props to Lucin for a great Ariel and DeJoule voice.

Edit
    Do you already have plans for incorporating the new human class once it is finally released?
    Last edited by GenFeelGood; 10th Mar 2016 at 17:16.

Fantastic, I enjoyed the back and forth between Aegis and Liese; and I look forward to seeing if she makes it out. Balthazar's response to Liese's offer is exactly what I was hoping for.

Edit
    Do you already have plans for incorporating the new human class once it is finally released?
    Glad you enjoyed it. Yes the plan is to devote an entire episode to a protagonist from each class

Love this one it’s awesome, had me creasing up big time! One of my favourites so far.

Thanks mate