Thread: Old Crash bug back

Old Crash bug back

Old Crash bug back

Keep having nosgoth client crash do windows when synching leagues, pretty much the same bug from a while back which did the same thing.

Play a match, synching leagues, crash to windows desktop, reload nosgoth, rince repeat.

Nosgoth Leagues and Ranks Crashes

Nosgoth keeps crashing whenever I go the Leagues tab after you press the PLAY button at the top center. Please hotfix this. I have to relaunch the client after every ranked match. Also, you do not gain any league points after completing a match.

I had this myself for a bit yesterday, for some reason it seemed to cure itself.

I also started a thread for it, yesterday, here:

http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/sho...d.php?t=182834

Just had this issue now. Synced in after a match and it crashes.

(click image to enlarge)

Same issue since today.

Code:
    Faulting application name: Nosgoth.exe, version: 1.0.10246.0, time stamp: 0x56396352
    Faulting module name: Nosgoth.exe, version: 1.0.10246.0, time stamp: 0x56396352
    Exception code: 0xc0000005
    Fault offset: 0x00147d92
    Faulting process id: 0x1d80
    Faulting application start time: 0x01d118de12a0ee2d
    Faulting application path: E:\Play\steamapps\common\nosgoth\Binaries\Win32\Nosgoth.exe
    Faulting module path: E:\Play\steamapps\common\nosgoth\Binaries\Win32\Nosgoth.exe
    Report Id: 8c6ec06a-e463-4f90-aa97-e1fd99b33c8e

I am crashing after every single ranked match when syncing since ranked 3.0 patch.
    Also whenever I open the leagues tab it crashes after 10 seconds.
    Luckily I can still play a match without issue, I just have to avoid the league tab.
    signature image
    aka: Hellsonix / LeMMy

Crash when

I've searched for this bug the renders leagues unplayable but I can't find any prior report.

This started when I experienced a game crash after finishing a league match. It happened approximately when the score board was shown for each player. Or maybe when my change in rank was being shown.

After this first crash, I cannot join any league matches. The game simply crashes. However, I can join and play games that are not part of the league. My guess is that something when wrong in the league sync during the first crash and now I can't rejoin when that data is being requested. I can however "sync league data" no problem.

I'm a supporter who has spent about $60 on this game and would like to play the league games. Currently, I am unable to do so. I've tried verifying game cache to no avail. I think this is a server side problem.

(click image to enlarge)

Thanks for the link. Looks like there's no solution atm. Have you recovered?

Just want to report that I'm having the same issue: http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/sho...3177&p=2183556