Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Party at Lara's house all invited

Party at Lara's house all invited

I arrive the night before Gave Lara a welcome home present. A pet snake. Gave it to her when I arrived with new cage cause knowing me thought the animal may escape somewhere. Larie loved the gift. gave a big hug. Caterers came and started cooking. Cake I ordered for Lara was made in the shape of her .45's had plenty of pictures to go by. When she saw the cake she laughted and was totally delighted with it. The cake had on the side Welcome home dearest friend Lara, great to see you safe, written on the side of the cake. Waited for guests. They came and also thought the cake was cool. All welcomed Lara back and everyone chattered about her adventures. Waited for more to arrive.

*DKSM comes in and there is silence*
    Well, this is a dress up party right??
    *What you the reader don't know until now is that DKSM is dressed up as Lara Croft. Now we all know that he does not make a good woman.
    signature image

Wink

*Arrives at party, sees DKSM dressed as Lara, and goes off the sulk in the bathroom feeling hideous overdressed in the sparkly ball-gown, because when reading the phrase 'dress up' on the invitation earilier I though it mean't go posh, not fancy-costume.*

Arrives fashonably late as usual with dress up around shoulders,
    can't understand why everyone is pointing and screaming, see DKSM in Lara's clothes, wig slightly off one side, bazaar i think, wave to break ice but only break wind....retreat to save face bump into Thanhkim who gives me a piece of cake.

Cool

LARAMANIAC arrives in time to see WhiteMetal take a piece of cake from Thanhkim. LARAMANIAC has on her faithful little black number which never lets her down. She signals to WhiteMetal, "where are the vibes??". They head off to find the stereo!!!!!!!!!!
    signature image Laramaniac signature image
    "Ohhh.....that's where we put the temple!!"

*Eventually comes out of the bathroom to see other have since arrived and are dressed up and laughing not so discretely at DKSM.*
    *Smiles.*
    *Goes outside to get some air, and sees how Drexel's car has been 'parked'.*
    *Smiles again!*

*pulls into driveway with Jaguar (yes again!)*
    *reaches over into the passenger seat to get the dozen red roses*
    *goes to door, rings, and waits for Winston*
    *Winston looks at the flowers and asks if they're for Lara*
    *I nod, and tell him I have something for him too*
    *reaches into pocket and pulls out the turnip "Enjoy"*
    *Winston gets all giddy and runs into the driveway like a pyscho, scares the next guest coming up the walk*
    *I go inside, and hand Lara the roses*
    *Why thank you, but roses aren't my favorite*
    *Oh, well I also brought you a brand new Desert Eagle*
    *How did you know!?! I LOVE IT!!!*
    *Oh, and I brought some Secret Service guys, just so no one tries to kill you like at the last party*
    *Sees other guests, and goes off to mingle*
    *I'll be back Lara, promise me you'll save a dance?*

I'm wearing a little black number that's comfortable and elegant. Went shopping with Lara a couple of days ago and got her to get a dress. Her hair is left out flowing like a fountain of chocolate all soft and fluffy. She's wearing an elegant but flattering gown. An emerald green colored dress that flows right down to the ground. When she walks it looks like she's floating. Shoes she has to match. Everyone is shocked to see Lara in a dress, no one says anything cause they think it's wise not to, may end up with a grenada launcher in their head. Many say she looks lovely. Smiling and chatting Lara is the perfect host.

Originally posted by thanhkim
    I'm wearing a little black number that's comfortable and elegant. Went shopping with Lara a couple of days ago and got her to get a dress. Her hair is left out flowing like a fountain of chocolate all soft and fluffy. She's wearing an elegant but flattering gown. An emerald green colored dress that flows right down to the ground. When she walks it looks like she's floating. Shoes she has to match. Everyone is shocked to see Lara in a dress, no one says anything cause they think it's wise not to, may end up with a grenada launcher in their head. Many say she looks lovely. Smiling and chatting Lara is the perfect host.
    Smiling I say thanks for the dance. Rubbing my head we chat a little and then we join the rest of the folks.

Originally posted by Drexel
    *Drives up to the front door*
    *Flings the keys of his mint, candyapple red 67Mustang convertable to S.I.M.O.N. dressed up as a valet attendent*
    *S.I.M.O.N. Snatches keys out of mid air with one of his claws*
    *Drexel watches in horror as S.I.M.O.N. lifts his car over it's head and flings it over into an empty parking spot, the car crashing to the ground in a heap*
    *Whimpers "M-m-my carrr"*
    *Stares for a moment, mouth open in mild shock and proceeds up to the front door shaking his head and muttering to himself*
    *Rings bell, greeted by Jeeves who warns Drexel- "This is a Black tie only party" *
    *Reaches into the right pocket of his Bermuda shorts, pulls out a bowtie and fastens it around the collar of his bright orange Hawaiian shirt*
    *Jeeves rolls his eyes as Drexel strolls past him*
    *Greets Lara who raises an eyebrow and comments "Nice tie"*
    *"Thanks!" replies Drexel "where's the food"*
    *Sees Laramaniac, Thinks to himself "WOW!, Excuse me for a moment Lara" sees other guests and walks over to mingle*
    After the dance I say nice tie. Cool!

*DKSM then takes off his Lara Croft oufit to reveal himself in a nice black suit*

*All the woman go running towards him*

Big Grin

*arrives late, again*
    *S.I.M.O.N approches*
    *look over at how Drexel's car is parked*
    "its erm ok S.I.M.O.N I'll park it myself"
    *get grappling hook gun out of boot (gift for Lara)*
    *greeted by Winston* Evening Miss Prelude, your looking lovely this evening, would you like some Champagne?"
    *I frown and reply* "got any beer?"
    http://team.tombraider.be/prelude/Prelude.jpg
    It can't rain all the time...

Grab a plate of food and a cool drink take it over to Lara, being host and all sometimes Lara forgets to eat and drink. She smiles and is very grateful. I go back and get me self a plate and drink and rejoin Lara again. we chat and others join in the group and have a good conversation. We all sitting around one of lounges around the place. The house looks stunning at night. All fairy lights around the place. Waiters walk around with silver platters of food and gl* of drinks. wines, cokes, beer and the like.

*Drive up in my BMW Z8*
    *Greeted by a funny man all dressed up who appears to have a turnip in his hands, he runs down the very long driveway, scaring the next guest*
    *Take my try at the assault course*
    *Walk in and talk to Lara*
    *Get kicked out for locking butler in the freezer (he was putting his turnip away)
    *sneak in through the pool windows on the roof, make a big splash, everyone turns to look at me*
    *lara pulls out her shotgun*
    *I'm still running*
    lol
    signature image
    did you really think that it was over? / my journal

*Some of the other guests begin to leave*
    *I pull Lara aside "Can I still have that dance?"*
    *"Sure" Lara says*
    *We walk out to this new garden that Lara recently had added*
    *Underneath the stars we dance. Quite romantic *
    *The song "10,000 miles" is gently playing in the background*
    *As we dance, I softly whisper to Lara, "Lara, we've been friends for many years now, haven't we?"*
    *"Yes, yes we have. Why do you ask?"*
    *"Well, I don't know how to say this. Almost from the day we met, I've always considered you to be more than just a friend."*
    *"It's almost as if we're soulmates", we say together*
    *We smile at each other for a moment*
    *"There's something I need to tell you. I have cancer, and I start treatment tomorrow. The doctors say that it could be too late already, but I'm going to fight it! I just wanted to tell you, that, I love you Lara. I always wanted you to know."
    *Just then, the fireworks I arranged for begin to go off*
    *"I, I don't know what to say" she stammers. I wish I had known before tonight."*
    *"Why?" I ask*
    *"Well, there is another."*
    *Suddenly, the fireworks light up the garden and there standing in the garden with us, is the other person*

(WOW!!! DRAMATIC!! )

*I stand in the shadows waiting for Lara to stop dancing with this bufoon!*
    *lara's dance partner turns and sees me*
    * I jump out of the shadows and pull out my Desert Eagle ready to blow this guys head off when Lara yells *STOP*!
    * I pause, not knowing what to do. I hesitate then squeeze the trigger!*
    LARA KICKS ASS
    signature image

The shot is fired! Lara screams nooooooo I hear her screams and come running. She collasp on the ground. With the help from others we take her too her room. I stay with her. See wakes then bursts into tears. I stay with her and comforts her. Others come and see if Lara's ok.

Knowing LaraCroft_Tombraider would be blamed i step back into the shadows, my barretta is still smoking as i tuck it inot my yfronts, it burns a valuable part of my anatomy i jut forward only to bump into DKSM, darn!! when did he change clothes i've missed him again, I retreat again

Unhappy

*Now completely bemused by all that's going on I head off into the background in search of chocolate cake and a sherry (the only things that can be relied upon in situations like these.)*

*DKSM comes running in and heaves Drexel into the shark tank*
    -----intermission------

As I walk into the kitchen I notice Lara sitting outside on the decking staring up at the stars with a small piece of chocolate cake (girl has to watch that figure you know) in one hand and a sherry in the other. I clear my throat to get her to notice that I am there. She greets me politely and returns to staring at the beautiful night sky. I withdraw from her company as I'm sure I know of whom she is thinking...................

I poke my head out through the windows of lara's room, to see how she is, she is still crying. I do the windows bug to get out on her deck (lol, how does she get out there anyway??) and ask her how she is feeling, she says a friend of hers died. wondering who it could be, I see a fight starting down below, I could see...
    signature image
    did you really think that it was over? / my journal

Cool

*Just then, my ghost comes back to haunt everyone!*
    *BOO!!! *

just so everyone one knows, i was meaning to shoot lara, but whatever....anyway......

i suck up aquariuses ghost with a vacuum and he's gone,(thank god!)
    I then go down to talk to lara but she's talkin to that chronicle 5 bastard. So i wait in the shadows and slowly pull out my desert eagle, waiting.......
    LARA KICKS ASS
    signature image

Originally posted by LaraCroft_TombRaider
    *I stand in the shadows waiting for Lara to stop dancing with this bufoon!*
    *lara's dance partner turns and sees me*
    * I jump out of the shadows and pull out my Desert Eagle ready to blow this guys head off when Lara yells *STOP*!
    * I pause, not knowing what to do. I hesitate then squeeze the trigger!*
    *Arrives late as usual*
    *looks around and sees LaraCroft_TombRaider squeeze the trigger*
    *see Aquarius on floor..bleeding*
    *Looks at dress sees blood stains*
    *Leaves to the bathroom angry because her new dress is blodd stained*
    *gets out of the bathroom to see a bit of cake left*
    *goes to get it but someone beats me to it

Formely Known As: Dagger of Xian
    myspace | last.fm

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast