Thread: How make Blood Omen 2 Weapons Unbreakable?

How make Blood Omen 2 Weapons Unbreakable?

How make Blood Omen 2 Weapons Unbreakable?

The title says it by itself. I look for means to stop this freaking 10-20 blocked hits/blocks and you need to look for a new one
    Some time ago i encountered Ben Lincoln`s Control Station. Funny thing is: on both my laptop, and large PC this little program does flawlessy absolutely everything- Kain can be immortal, immune to water, start game in all kind of locations, debug menu and so forth and so on.
    But weapon cand still be destroyed.
    Why? Does this have anything in common with the fact that i use vista on laptop and 7 on big PC? So why other fuctions work?
    I tried altering data files, but to no avail
    Is someboy out there that can help me, or at least point me in right direction?

Originally Posted by Heretic_13
    The title says it by itself. I look for means to stop this freaking 10-20 blocked hits/blocks and you need to look for a new one
    Some time ago i encountered Ben Lincoln`s Control Station. Funny thing is: on both my laptop, and large PC this little program does flawlessy absolutely everything- Kain can be immortal, immune to water, start game in all kind of locations, debug menu and so forth and so on.
    But weapon cand still be destroyed.
    Why? Does this have anything in common with the fact that i use vista on laptop and 7 on big PC? So why other fuctions work?
    I tried altering data files, but to no avail
    Is someboy out there that can help me, or at least point me in right direction?
    You need to use Cheat Engine and look for a value that decreases every time you strike an enemy. Then freeze the value.
    "If events are matched closely enough to course, they have a way of restructuring themselves to familiar outcomes." ~ Scorpius, Farscape

Okay. I`ll return home, i`ll try. Thakn you

The Soul Reaver is an unbreakable weapon if you wanna use that.
    signature image
    Join us and help write the history of Nosgoth at the Legacy of Kain Wiki encyclopedia

Yes i know, but i`d preffer to leave it for last fight as it was in game story. I`m just at my weapons constantly breaking. I did not try Cheat Engine yet but i will. Just for the options sake- any other way?
    Last edited by Bazielim; 28th Oct 2015 at 14:19.

Yes i know, but i`d preffer to leave it for last fight as it was in game story. I`m just pissed at my weapons constantly breaking. I did not try Cheat Engine yet but i will. Just for the options sake- any other way?
    Once someone (maybe me if I ever get time) figures it out with cheat engine or OllyDbg or something, a trainer can be made which would be a lot quicker to use, but you'd still need to download that too.

EDIT: You're in luck. There's a code for PS2 that does it. It should be easy to port to PC.
    http://www.thelostworlds.net/BO2/Cod...at_Device.html

I just checked though, and it seems unbreakable weapons is an option on the BO2 Control Station. I didn't realise you meant it was included in the tool but still not working.
    Last edited by Vampmaster; 28th Oct 2015 at 13:28.
    "If events are matched closely enough to course, they have a way of restructuring themselves to familiar outcomes." ~ Scorpius, Farscape

Ok, i am sorry to revive this ancient topic, but i am really... angry. With me, yes, for being stupid and not paying attention at computer classes in school
    Tried to use cheat engine. I managed to freeze time, but that is about it, finiding exact value is like pulling teeth with no anestesia in this game
    I think only way i can do anything is to go into game files. And no, no game.erg file- that one dosen`t give anything, at least, not to me. Anyone had any experience in the past with Blood Omen 2 unpackers/programs that can modify files otherwise?
    Help would be appreciated

Ok, i am sorry to revive this ancient topic, but i am really... angry. With me, yes, for being stupid and not paying attention at computer classes in school
    Tried to use cheat engine. I managed to freeze time, but that is about it, finiding exact value is like pulling teeth with no anestesia in this game
    I think only way i can do anything is to go into game files. And no, no game.erg file- that one dosen`t give anything, at least, not to me. Anyone had any experience in the past with Blood Omen 2 unpackers/programs that can modify files otherwise?
    Help would be appreciated
    I've been working with Ben of www.thelostworlds.net to add Blood Omen 2 support to the Soul Spiral tool that unpacks LOK archive files. That should make it easier to search for what you need any maybe even to texture mods etc. We're both very busy lately though. I'm not sure how long it will take.

Hi there folks,

I'm not overly thrilled about the discussion of the usage of Cheat Engine in Nosgoth section of the forum, even when it's in relation to the LoK solo experience. This is primarily because of the fact that if you're accidentally running Cheat Engine when you boot up Nosgoth, it's entirely possible that VAC will ping your account with a hacking ban.

I'm closing this thread as a result.
    Square Enix Europe Community Manager
    Square Enix Europe Community : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Twitch