Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Your Choices Still Count, and Here's Why...

Quote Originally Posted by Huskerro View Post
    My thoughts exactly, that's why I chosen this ending.
    And about the other ending we don't really know anything. For sure a lot of people died, but we know nothing about characters we met. People could go to dark room since it was doscovered, in the cutscene diner was in bad shape but still standing, so every person inside should be alive. My guess is that all the people we saved during that episode + people from diner are alive. I cannot really say anything about David, Kate or others, but usually you run from the storm so most folks from the game should be living after finale (plus the Obstacles from Syd Matters are about hope and being optimistic, but that may be overinterpretation from my side since it can mean hope for better life with Chloe after that strange week). So the choice you have is (in my opinion): Should I save my best friend in exchange for death of some anonymous people and devastating Arcadia? Not that easy decision (at least for me).

I hope they'll extend save chloe option, it was too short and not nearly on the same level as the other one.

BTW Is it just me that, every time there was a dialogue "Life is..." hoped that it would end in strange? Totally disapointed that it was always different from the title
    Wait, people you saved aren't saved because it didn't happen. Max used Warren's photo and then goes different way with Chloe.
    Yeah, I laughed a lot. "So one photo means being an artist in San Francisco. Life is... weird."

Quote Originally Posted by Tataboj View Post
    Wait, people you saved aren't saved because it didn't happen. Max used Warren's photo and then goes different way with Chloe.
    Yeah, I laughed a lot. "So one photo means being an artist in San Francisco. Life is... weird."
    Point is we don't know what happend after the change. But since the change was rather minor (for the rest of people one person didn't go to the party and professor got arrested), I would speculate that nothing really changed when it comes to tornado itself.
    As I said, I choose to belive that I don't kill everybody I knew. And just to clarify, I saved Arcadia ;-)
    Life is indeed weird

I don't know but but my imagination getting better with the episode 5 and even with the whole season after talking and communicate with you guys and girls.

Could it be possible that Chloe already died in these 5 years, while Max was in Seattle and just heard about it from Joyce, Radio, News or whatever? So Max felt very upset 'cause she felt like she wasn't there for her best friend and got then the power to spent one week with Chloe again so thats why some people talking about "memories". I can even understand it more now why you are talking about memories and experience Max has taken and will always be with her.

So she goes back to her hometown right to the funeral to Chloe and from there it begans, she gains the rewind power were Chloe is alive and Max was in the school in Arcadia Bay but she had no friends in this time and with her powers she can change that what she did. "Were Life is Strange story began"

And because she had the access to rewind she can use it for good, so she did. But when it comes to the end she could choose to change the past permanent to live with Chloe alive OR just take the memories which nobody can took away from her. Thats why she was smiling at the end on the funeral (sacrifice Chloe ending)?

And the part were Chloe talked about "... anyway how you choose I know you do the right choice ..."
    It also seems to me when Max reached the beach and saw Chloe was the dead Chloe from there to guide Max to the lighthouse and ending. So Max can choose to bring her back to live and took also the memories etc. but destroy the town instead thats why they are leaving. Or only take the memories and the experience?

Thats what I mean I can deal with the imagination from this ending but I can't really do that with the otehr ending which makes me so sad and mad.

Sorry if I drifted away to far but my english-skills aren't that good to write kind of these text. :P I just tried to get some different kind of view of it

I recommend some correction from my thoughts, if necessary. :-)
    Last edited by CrystalXPredator; 22nd Oct 2015 at 21:22. Reason: correct some grammar and sentences ^^

I think it is pretty obvious that our choices in this game matter, to us as people (though not every will share this view). I think the game drives this point home quite a bit given that Max has a reaction to each choice you make. At least this not like Fallout where you have a lot on influence on the world you are entering and being rewarded with a different narrated dialog by Ron Pearlman in the end, but your character never such as makes a peep about those choices, and at least for me all those choices I had no effect on me personally and where left behind with the game when I clicked "Exit Game".

I also think of Life is Strange more like a story in a book than a story made for a game, also the pictures in the game tell a story as well.
    Life is what you make of it, or atleast try to make of it.

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalXPredator View Post
    I don't know but but my imagination getting better with the episode 5 and even with the whole season after talking and communicate with you guys and girls.

Could it be possible that Chloe already died in these 5 years, while Max was in Seattle and just heard about it from Joyce, Radio, News or whatever? So Max felt very upset 'cause she felt like she wasn't there for her best friend and got then the power to spent one week with Chloe again so thats why some people talking about "memories". I can even understand it more now why you are talking about memories and experience Max has taken and will always be with her.

So she goes back to her hometown right to the funeral to Chloe and from there it begans, she gains the rewind power were Chloe is alive and Max was in the school in Arcadia Bay but she had no friends in this time and with her powers she can change that what she did. "Were Life is Strange story began"

And because she had the access to rewind she can use it for good, so she did. But when it comes to the end she could choose to change the past permanent to live with Chloe alive OR just take the memories which nobody can took away from her. Thats why she was smiling at the end on the funeral (sacrifice Chloe ending)?

And the part were Chloe talked about "... anyway how you choose I know you do the right choice ..."
    It also seems to me when Max reached the beach and saw Chloe was the dead Chloe from there to guide Max to the lighthouse and ending. So Max can choose to bring her back to live and took also the memories etc. but destroy the town instead thats why they are leaving. Or only take the memories and the experience?

Thats what I mean I can deal with the imagination from this ending but I can't really do that with the otehr ending which makes me so sad and mad.

Sorry if I drifted away to far but my english-skills aren't that good to write kind of these text. :P I just tried to get some different kind of view of it

I recommend some correction from my thoughts, if necessary. :-)
    Make sure your inferences/theories are actually based off things in the game. This is a little random.

Quote Originally Posted by EggFried View Post
    Make sure your inferences/theories are actually based off things in the game. This is a little random.
    Okay I didn't notice that it looks like that. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Huskerro View Post
    As I said, I choose to belive that I don't kill everybody I knew.
    That's my main problem with the current "Sacrifice Aracdia Bay" ending. We don't get to know if everyone is dead or if some people survived (which IMO would make the most sense). But I don't want to make such things up in my head. I want definite answeres for such questions. I want to believe some people survived but I simply can't, as long as I don't have any visual evidence. Juding by the actual in game visuals/cutscene I have to assume everyone died.

Quote Originally Posted by Ross42899 View Post
    That's my main problem with the current "Sacrifice Aracdia Bay" ending. We don't get to know if everyone is dead or if some people survived (which IMO would make the most sense). But I don't want to make such things up in my head. I want definite answeres for such questions. I want to believe some people survived but I simply can't, as long as I don't have any visual evidence. Juding by the actual in game visuals/cutscene I have to assume everyone died.
    Judging by the visual evidence in the cutscene, not everyone died. Someone covered two corpses with blankets.

Must have missed that. But nervertheless I wish there would be at least a few survivors running around.

Strange I never saved anyone in the game I just did the story..i don't know why but somehow I don't care about arcadiabay people like alyssa,victoria,warren,joyce etc... lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Ross42899 View Post
    David is survived he was in the dark room, and use your own imagination .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12