View Poll Results: Do you think the Seer is depicted in the Hylden City Murals?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

24 55.81%
  • No

12 27.91%
  • Murals? What Murals?

7 16.28%
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Our First Real Poll!!!

Our First Real Poll!!!

Our First Real Poll!!!

I'm making this post primarily to try out the poll feature, but wanted to post a legitimate poll for people to answer. So here is the quesion: Which is your favorite opponent for Garrett (someone you would most like to see in Thief III)? I know I left some out, but I could only put 10!
    "Give him a gun & he's Superman--give him two guns & he's God."

http://members.aol.com/chwyunfat/ima...lpostcount.jpg

Question

How did you get so many options in your poll? I was only allowed four, I think.

Hi TR. You can have up to 10 choices. You just have to edit the little box where the "4" is to whatever number you want.

CYF,

This is a good example of where it might be helpful to allow multiple choices. That is an option, too, as you are creating the poll. Can you edit your poll to allow multiple choice (assuming you agree)? If not, would you like me to try?

BTW, this post belongs in the Thief3 catagory. If you like, I can move it and leave a link here. I won't insist, because we are just messing around today, but some order would eventually be helpful.

I can't vote in this poll, like in the others.....
    I want to see the hammers in Thief III

Christine,

Do you have any idea why you can't vote? Are you getting an error message of any kind?

Question

I don't know, why I can't vote. I get this message:

VBulletin Message
    The action you have attempted could not be performed as your session appears to be invalid. Click the below link to attempt this action again with a new session.
    Try this action again!

I tried it several times, but I get allways the same message, in every poll...

ChristineS, are you sitting behind a fire-wall or proxy-server?
    The Honest Thief - FMs, screenshots, DromED, links ... Zaccheus' hospital blog

I have no firewall, what means proxy-server?

Question

Why does so many people like the Hammarites? Whats wrong with the supernatural, beast, and other human forms?
    http://blizzard.com/images/war3/item...of-shadows.gifLoyalty above all else... except honor.
    I went to the Cradle and all I got was this stupid t-shirt. Hey, is this blood?

I voted for the city watch 'cause I just love Benny. More Benny in T3.

Stryder Guest

Big Grin

But isn't Benny a "Bafford Style Guard"

*hiccup*

Question

Originally posted by Stryder

*hiccup*

Stryder how did you get that ricknmel post count? We can't look at the others edit section to see how it was done anymore.

Stryder Guest

Wink

LoL Hawklette
    It is me ... Rick

I always said that if I had to change my username..it would be Strider from LotR...I just added the "y" to change it a little.

Anyways...to answer your question...
    I took a screenshot from the old Eidos board and cropped it down to "sig-size" with Paint Shop Pro.

Originally posted by Stryder

*hiccup*

"You could learn a lot from a Benny. Buckle your armor belt." ^_^
    -ChangelingJane-

Originally posted by Hawklette
    We can't look at the others edit section to see how it was done anymore.
    You can use the Quote function instead.

Unhappy

Thanks DJC! I just tried it on yours and did not see the TTLG Logo.

Stryder how did you get that ricknmel post count? We can't look at the others edit section to see how it was done anymore.
    Hi, Rick this will take some getting used to LOL!! How do you take a screen shot from the forum. I can do it in the game but no where else?????? Thanks

Thanks DJC! I just tried it on yours and did not see the TTLG Logo.
    That is part of my signature!
    Everything below the:_________ in people's posts is part of the signature

Hi, Rick this will take some getting used to LOL!! How do you take a screen shot from the forum. I can do it in the game but no where else?????? Thanks
    If you press the "Print Screen" or "Prt Scr" button on your keyboard it takes a screenshot of the screen at that moment. You can then paste that into a program like Paint Shop Pro and edit it like a normal image!

Actually, I'd like to see the Keepers... but since that option wasn't there, I voted for the zombies. I'd like to see the game head back toward Dark Project in style and substance. I don't mind remnants of the Mechanist tech being around, I just don't want it as prevalent as it was in Metal Age. But I also don't want zombies in every mission just to have them in every mission. I happen to like the non housebreaking missions, (crypt raiding, Life of the Party, Maw of Chaos, Trail of Blood, etc.) While the housebreaking missions are fun, they do get old after awhile.

Squid
    I speak to you now of the fall of giants, the passing of ages, the burial of heroes, the death of kings.

Hi Peter Smith--I just tried to edit the poll but couldn't (I edited my initial post to see if it would take me to the poll edit screen but it didn't). Allowing multiple choices is a good idea & if you can do it, please go ahead!

Moving the thread to the T3 forum is OK too. I realized that it would be more appropriate there myself right after creating the post but by then it was too late. Maybe it'll encourage people to post in that forum so please go ahead & move it.

Wink

I voted for Hammers also, but I still want to see some Mechs hanging on and (even tho I find them creepy) the zombies and haunts. Tis nice to have some carry-over from the first two games

Stryder Guest

Thumbs Up

LOL...it'll be some adjustment for myself also. I was ricknmel here for over two years.

But anyways...DJC is right. You can hit the print screen button , then paste into your favorite image editing software. But thats not how I did it.

Paint Shop Pro has a "snapshot" feature. It lets me take a "window snapshot" of anything on my screen. Same as hitting "print screen" except I can actually make a small window and just copy what I want to copy instead of the whole view on my monitor.

Paint Shop Pro is really a fun tool to have on your pc. You can get a free (full featured) demo download too. Just go to your favorite search engine and look for it. Otherwise, the full version costs about $95.

24. [EDIT] Sorry to to post this here. But...

Rick, How do you take a screen grab from Dromed? NOT ingame but Dromed itself. I tried Print Screen and Alt + Print Screen but nothing.

Does anyone know how to do it? Thanks

BTW I voted for the mech's, Cos I think they're cool.

Author of :-
    Thief Book Wizard v2.2
    Thief 2 Objects List (versions 1, 2 and 3)
    FM's : Bassett's Keep, The Ring, The Game, Karras' Diary, Secret Weapon and co Author Mixed Messages.

I have the builders patience on my side!
    http://www.spankdonkey.com/jamming/view.php/99.png

Stryder...who was once ricknmel...

Where do you find that particular function in PSP...take a snapshot? I'm rather curious for many reasons..as I've been using PrintScrn button, etc. Then to get it here...do you have to load it into your Web site then path it here or is there some other way without FTPing it? Ta and Good Hunting!
    It's not how you win the game, it's how you PLAY it! Have FUN!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last