Thread: Chole and another person had said it...

Chole and another person had said it...

your choice matter to you and you only.

no matter if you erased everything and go back to the day she died, the experiences you had for that week never leave you and you will remember it. i think she (the developer) is also saying to the players. yes, we restarted everything but the experience you had in the game (how u save kate etc.) will always be with you...

i read this from other thread and resonate with it. so people should stop complaining about their choices dont matter. it is just not explicitly rewarded. but not everything had to be rewarded.

I completely know what you mean. I don't think most players really realize that...

If I was Max (I am, actually ^ ^), it would be terrible for me to live with the experience and memories of the moments with Chloe, but also knowing it never happened and having nobody to share them. Well, I was trying hard to ship Max and Warren (they kissed of course), so I bet Max fell in love with Warren in the end.

aaaaand yet another poor excuse for poorly written story in my collection. все божья роса...

Quote Originally Posted by RagdollZombie View Post
    I completely know what you mean. I don't think most players really realize that...
    what a bunch of stupid bastards.

But your choices did matter throughout the game. Not everything needs to be connected to the ending. And Dontnod themselves said Season 1 will be a self contained story, wouldn't that mean Season 2 is not a continuation. If so, there is no problem the ending "wiping away" our choices.

Majority of the game's choices are centered for helping Chloe, finding Rachel, uncovering the truth. We did all that.