Thread: Favorite outfit for Max?

Question Favorite outfit for Max?

Now that the final episode is done, I can make this thread.

Max Caulfield has worn different outfits throughout the episodes, (not including PJs)

Gray hoodie, t-shirt (pink Jane, white deer, black moth, red deer skull) and blue jeans
    "Max Amber"
    Purple coat, striped shirt and khakis
    Beige jacket, t-shirt, dream catcher and black jeans

But, out of all of them, which outfit would you say was your favorite for Max?

Mine would have to be the "Max Amber" outfit. The one where she borrows Rachel's clothes from Chloe. I always like wearing plaid shirts anyways.
    Last edited by Det_Forrester; 2nd Nov 2015 at 04:16.

Mine would be the gray hoodie with the black moth tee and jeans tied with the biege jacket, tee, dream catcher, and black jeans.

I thought that Max looked stunning in her funeral outfit.
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by julietxjules View Post
    I thought that Max looked stunning in her funeral outfit.
    A bit too short, should be more classical style for my personal favor. Beside that, i'm stuck between her initial and the gallerie Outfit. Oh , great. First board posting and stuck in ordinarily stuff, too.

One more I think I oughta mention. The outfit worn while going through the storm.

Black coat and jeans.
    Last edited by Det_Forrester; 23rd Oct 2015 at 05:17.

1st :Max's black coat and jean when she drives Jefferson's car (she looks so stunning and mature in that outfit)
    2nd : Beige jacket, t-shirt, dream catcher and black jeans (so cool)

I'll go for the pink Jane doe tee, though the other cloths do fit her quite well and are somewhat reflective of the changes to her character.
    Life is what you make of it, or atleast try to make of it.

She looked so happy at the gallery. For a moment she forgot all about the storm and her power.
    As for the outfit, that one, and the dress she wore at the funeral. I always imagined Max to be the type of girl wearing a dress or skirt.
    You can also see a picture of Max wearing a skirt, when you go back to the original timeline from ep3's ending.

Quote Originally Posted by Alvare View Post
    She looked so happy at the gallery. For a moment she forgot all about the storm and her power.
    As for the outfit, that one, and the dress she wore at the funeral. I always imagined Max to be the type of girl wearing a dress or skirt.
    You can also see a picture of Max wearing a skirt, when you go back to the original timeline from ep3's ending.

Wait. I always thought this is Rachel. Isn't she?

Quote Originally Posted by Tataboj View Post
    Wait. I always thought this is Rachel. Isn't she?
    Yes that would be Rachel, Max is shorter and doesn't have that kind of hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Happy172 View Post
    1st :Max's black coat and jean when she drives Jefferson's car (she looks so stunning and mature in that outfit)
    Another cool detail about that is that Max can wear Chloe's bullet necklace, too. Not only is it badass, but she is also carrying a part of her best friend with her.

Whoa. I don't think I have a favorite outfit. But... Yeah, I will go for the one she wore the most (pink doe). I also don't think a person can change within a week, just some parts of his character get to the surface. I'm saying that because I fell in love with her in Ep 1 and it would be sad for me if she wasn't that quiet, introverted and shy girl anymore.

Trust me, people can change pretty fast when they get in to the right (or wrong) situation, like seeing you BFF get killed.