Page 2 of 2 First First 12

Thread: Lag on message appear / on hit

Lag on message appear / on hit

Butt some of us unfort have had this issue for the last 6-7 patches so it's taken time for some of us to get it fixed, possibly till recently it was only a few users being affected and when the amount of people reporting it started spiking thats when they knew it wasn't just a handful of users possibly making excuses for being bad in matches and a actual issue affecting the game in general, sometimes however it just takes a LOT of time to go through code to find a problem so the devs could have been slowly but surely tracking this bug down for a while.

Originally Posted by Guardian1uk
    Butt some of us unfort have had this issue for the last 6-7 patches so it's taken time for some of us to get it fixed, possibly till recently it was only a few users being affected and when the amount of people reporting it started spiking thats when they knew it wasn't just a handful of users possibly making excuses for being bad in matches and a actual issue affecting the game in general, sometimes however it just takes a LOT of time to go through code to find a problem so the devs could have been slowly but surely tracking this bug down for a while.
    Crusher. You are butt if i crush you ingame.
    It is not response to my question. I cant understand what you want to tell me. I know how development process looks because of i doind same thing last 10 years.
    question is: Did my research and bumping help to locate and fix bug?
    Sorry for my terrible English

Originally Posted by ButtCrusher
    Crusher. You are butt if i crush you ingame.
    It is not response to my question. I cant understand what you want to tell me. I know how development process looks because of i doind same thing last 10 years.
    question is: Did my research and bumping help to locate and fix bug?
    Your posts absolutely helped to point us in a better direction when looking for the cause of the performance issues that people had been reporting. Thank you very much for sticking with it, and apologies for not being able to provide much feedback during the process. The fix actually came about fairly quickly once the Eureka moment was had.
    Square Enix Europe Community Manager
    Square Enix Europe Community : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Twitch

Originally Posted by Oghamsmith
    Your posts absolutely helped to point us in a better direction when looking for the cause of the performance issues that people had been reporting. Thank you very much for sticking with it, and apologies for not being able to provide much feedback during the process. The fix actually came about fairly quickly once the Eureka moment was had.
    Thank you for reply. Sounds like a reason to continue being active there. Feel free to ask me anything about my reports, i have some special powers in bug reporting as old linux user and developer. And also thank you for very quick fix release. It's a very hard thing to fix something like LAG LAG FREEZES OMG WTF ALWAYS LAG I CANT PLAY I WILL DELETE!!!!111111

Issue closed, thread can be closed too
    Sorry for my terrible English

Page 2 of 2 First First 12