Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [Possible Spoilers] The First 27 Minutes of Rise of the Tomb Raider.

The script writer obviously likes the word s#it. In this short clip it was spoken at least 12 times with 3 different characters using it. LOL!!!
    There was also something like..."A perfect place to hide a lost city!".
    "Aha!" - Lara Croft (1996).........."Arrrghhhh!" (2016)
    signature image

*Moves the pointer to the link* *Moves the pointer off the link* *Moves the pointer to the link* *Moves the pointer off the link*
    I don't watch trailers, 15 minutes of RO:TR etc. only because I want to experience the game myself and play the game myself, otherwise I normally watch gameplays of this game and when the game comes out, I buy it and complete the game without any *Challenge* being involved. - If you know what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkiesXXV View Post
    The script writer obviously likes the word s#it. In this short clip it was spoken at least 12 times with 3 different characters using it. LOL!!!
    There was also something like..."A perfect place to hide a lost city!".
    To be fair English people do say s##t a lot, myself included (also its interesting that the forum censors that word automatically, even though its a forum for an 18 game (plus their other AAA game Hitman is extremely 18+))
    Twitter, Instagram @CnnrYng

Quote Originally Posted by XxLaraCroftK3LLERxX View Post
    I don't watch trailers, 15 minutes of RO:TR etc. only because I want to experience the game myself and play the game myself
    Yeah, I'll watch official trailers up to a point, but for a game that's - let's just say, for example, that it's somewhere between 8 to 10 hours of gameplay on the first playthrough for a typical player (granted, a lot of people seem to generally go on the shorter side of whatever the developer says, and for myself I generally go way, way on the longer side due to my playstyle) - in the case of this video we have the first 1/2 hour of the game, and that's way too much of the game to watch. I want the experience of playing it myself - I don't want to watch someone else play it.
    signature image
    My Fansite: TombRaiderHQ.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12