View Poll Results: Mud or Metal?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mud

1 9.09%
  • Metal

10 90.91%
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite Tomb Raider game? Once and for all.

Wink

Originally posted by tomb_raiding
    GodFather u think exactly like I do
    I know: great minds at work!!

Re: Last Revelation

Originally posted by Nooka
    Hi everyone!

Ive enjoyed them all but if I really have to pick one it would be TR IV The Last Revelation. I loved the whole Egyptian theme and the way it started with young Lara and the history of how she met Von Croy. Superb!
    Hey, you're from that great popsong: "My name is Nooka. I live on the second floor. I live upstairs from you. Guess you must have seen me before ... or is that Luka?"

Hmmm I think that was Luca!

Nooka is from 'The Sagas of Noggin the Nog' by Oliver Postgate and Peter Firmin.

wel, tr3la is in my opinion the best tr game, trlr comes in second place because it just gets boring after a while,with al those egyptian levels

Eckhardt Guest

Post last revelation

I vote TRLR

i voted for chronicles. i play that one over n' over n' over.
    ---

Big Grin

Eh, I like all that I've played (TR TR2 TR3 Chronicles), waiting for AOD.. waiting.. ahh can't wait!! hehe

My favourite game is Tomb Raider 2! Because it was my first game!

1. Tomb Raider 2
    2. Tomb Raider 1
    3. Tomb Raider: Chronicles
    4. Tomb Raider:The Last Revelation
    5. Tomb Raider 3

Votes

I voted for TR3 but I also liked TRC, especially the Red Alert levels.
    In TR3 I could never kill that frogman to get to the secret, that really frustrated me.

TR3, definitly my favourite..but I also really, really enjoyed TR:TRL

Dawn

All over again

I've just started doing them all over again for the umpteenth time.
    At the moment I'm on the Colliseum level of TR1. Just finished Chronicles with 1 secret short.

Big Grin

oeoeoeoeoeoeoe its neck and neck with TR3 and TRLR!!!!!!!
    signature image Laramaniac signature image
    "Ohhh.....that's where we put the temple!!"

WHAT!

NO! I want TR2 to win!!!!

Big Grin

By the time TR:AOD comes out, every other Tomb Raider-game so far will have to move over ... so: what does it matter which game is at first spot?

Also: I've always thought of the Tomb Raider-saga to be a bit like the Alien-series.

You see:

the first one's dark, mysterious, unknown, new...
    the second one's more straightforward, more action, ...
    the third one's more of the same, but in a different way (Alien³: no weapons to fight the monster --- TR³: levels in any order possible)
    the fourth one's the one who's ending everything ... or isn't it? (we've already been given the answer in the TR-series, but we're still waiting for the fifth Alien-movie)
    Opera? What is opera? Opera is when a guy gets stabbed in the back and instead of bleeding ... he starts to sing.

Originally posted by Godfather
    By the time TR:AOD comes out, every other Tomb Raider-game so far will have to move over ... so: what does it matter which game is at first spot?

Also: I've always thought of the Tomb Raider-saga to be a bit like the Alien-series.

You see:

the first one's dark, mysterious, unknown, new...
    the second one's more straightforward, more action, ...
    the third one's more of the same, but in a different way (Alien³: no weapons to fight the monster --- TR³: levels in any order possible)
    the fourth one's the one who's ending everything ... or isn't it? (we've already been given the answer in the TR-series, but we're still waiting for the fifth Alien-movie)
    what happened to chronicles which gave you an asnwer to how and why she is a fugitvie..[or does it, not sure cause i havent finished it]

I started out on Tomb Raider 2 after reading a poor review for TR3 which urged me to get TR2 instead. I did, loved it, and got the rest anyway But TR2 made such an impact on me that it was by far my favourite - it was what got me hooked in the first place, so thus was always important. I thought that the story line was excellent, the graphics great, FMV sequences superb, and the music was truly a work of genius. Above all, the levels were brilliant. My personal favourite was Venice, but all were hugely atmospheric. The Floating Islands level was particularly scary - I remmber being so unnerved by the dragon that I used to play Midi files in the background to lighten the atmosphere!! Sad but true. Though I do recommend trying to grab that damn dagger whilst 'Singing in the Rain' is merrily playing...
    Tomb Raider 2 was and always will be the best one! Venice was particularly excellent. I'm going to shut up now.

Originally posted by Informator
    Though I do recommend trying to grab that damn dagger whilst 'Singing in the Rain' is merrily playing...
    Thanks for the tip

Can i whilst 'Singing in the Rain' while killing larson

Formely Known As: Dagger of Xian
    myspace | last.fm

TR3 all the way, yet Chronicles was also pretty good

i like all the trs but i did like tr2 that little bit more

I thing that TR 2 is what I choose,

And witch one is winning???

Big Grin

I love tr3 beacause It HAS COOL guns like the rocket launcher

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII BANG
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
    IIIIIIIIIIII I
    IIIIIIIIII II I
    IIIIIIIIII II I
    IIIIIIIIII II I
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
    IIIIIIIIII
    IIIIIIIIII
    I hope you like my gun

Exclamation

TR 2 all the way dude I mean wernt you just captured by that venus level with the boat and the music thing happening ... you just come to think... have I masterd this game ... or has it masterd me...
    fire is awating..... inferno that is

Tomb Raider 1, in all its loveliness.

Cool

Hi blondie, I liked TRI Gold best, of course.
    "Ignorant people think it's the noise which fighting cats make that is so aggravating, but it ain't so; it's the sickening grammar they use. --Mark Twain"

Originally posted by ViPeRGiRL
    I thing that TR 2 is what I choose,

And witch one is winning???

TR3 is winnning (darn )
    Tr2 and TR1 are tied ()

Formely Known As: Dagger of Xian
    myspace | last.fm

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast