Thread: Nosgoth Audio drama trailers

Nosgoth Audio drama trailers

Nosgoth Audio drama trailers

Enjoy the first one to promote the upcoming new instalment. And yes I said trailer's'. I intend for there to be more then one leading up to it and they'll all be posted in this thread

Awesome, can't wait to see who walks away after that exchange between the Alchemist and Deceiver. I thought he was after Eskandor and the Razielim first and foremost; but then again, I'd also want the actual killers before the collaborators if I was tasked with such a mission.

Ah man you're such a tease bloody great though, can't wait to hear more of it!

Glad to see everyone enjoyed the trailer. Here - have another

This is looking like it's gonna be a great showdown. I fear for the alchemist, she seems as likely to get herself killed by the humans as much she would by the vamps if she aims to dissolve the factions like Dumah sought to do with the clans.

Edit
    I wish I had a hand in writing the dialogue, seems like it would be a fun experience.
    Last edited by GenFeelGood; 28th Aug 2015 at 21:55.

very cool!

Everytime I listen to the dramas/trailers I get goosebumps.

Third and Final trailer! Forbidden Fruit scheduled for next month at the latest!

This is by and far my favorite of the 3 trailers, I'm looking forward to Forbidden Fruit.

Edit
    I think I'm gonna like Aegis the Vanguard the most, I look forward to any dialogue he has with Liese.
    Last edited by GenFeelGood; 14th Sep 2015 at 18:47.

Originally Posted by GenFeelGood
    This is by and far my favorite of the 3 trailers
    I have to agree! I love the way it's just random, in its own, giving more depth to this character and what's going on in his mind/opinions.