Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: TRLE FAQ, Tools, Tutorials, Etc.

Indeed so. Unfortunately not many people seem to be so keen on keeping their links up-to-date.

But I assume from your post that you know the new links, so why don't you post them here?

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

Lightbulb

Just came here to check a few things and was surprised to find that it's very out of date. Would you like a hand putting things up to date, Driber? I could fetch new links for the tools that are long gone.

Hi TREEBLE,

That would be very cool, the page can indeed do with a big update.

Let me know through PM how you want to go about it

I've just finished updating the faq's tools section. All links have been checked to see if they are still working or not.

Also a lot of the links now have a short description plus a screenshot of the tool (thanks George )

Also some popular links have been added at the top.

I managed to get a lot of the links in the tools section to work again, but there are still a few deadlinks remaining. If anyone has these programs on their computer, please let me know via PM

thanks to George Maciver and Wee Bald Man almost all the deadlinks have been fixed now

only 1 link does not work: the TRLE Community Level website ( http://www.kingspyder.com/trleproject/index.html )

if someone knows how to contact kingspyder or happens to have the website saved on their harddisk, please let me know via PM

thanks for your PM, TREEBLE
    the last deadlink has been fixed and kingspider's page is now (well most of it) online again

green bullets everywhere now, hurray

Is this Driber guy sumone who actually works as Eidos? Anyway, (asking Driber) how do you start your own Thread on this site. I'm asking you cuz you seem important, regardless whether you work at Eidos or not.

Roflmao!

Quote Originally Posted by Lara_Super_Fan View Post
    Is this Driber guy sumone who actually works as Eidos? Anyway, (asking Driber) how do you start your own Thread on this site. I'm asking you cuz you seem important, regardless whether you work at Eidos or not.
    excuse me, but did you just address me directly without making an appointment with my secretary and filling out a 10-22 form?

well alright, I'll answer your question anyway. go back to the forum listing page. see that big button at the top of the threads that says "NEW THREAD"? well, you take a right there, second left at the traffic light, along with the curve and follow the round-about three quarters, under the bridge and keep to your left at the junction and when you see those big golden arches, look for a man named Dave, he'll set you up with a new thread for a reasonable price (or three pounds of Mexican staring frog meat from southern Sri Lanka if you happen to have any with you)

Ooooo, TRLE... Never got the hang of it myself..
    "Pardon me... If that was just your way of trying the doors for me.." - "With a TommyGun on my keyring"- Lara+KnifeThrower

added TextureAdd by Champ to the tools section

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

Hi again. There are 2 things which I can't understand in Sound Jack.
    What do both 'Search Method' and 'Tool' do?
    -원숭이도 나무에서 떨어진다 / Even monkeys may fall from trees

It's described in the readme

I apologize, the write here but, I do not know whete I can find how make Swamp. I From Poland and I dont Understand Very well English, so please about make photos how make that. thank You

Dobry vecer and welcome to the forum.

Your question doesn't belong in this thread, so I moved it into a new thread: http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=116827

Members can respond to your question there

Dobry wieczur nie jesteś polakiem??(you are not poland?)

no, I'm your neighbor in the Czech Republic

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345