Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: ah-HA!!

ah-HA!!

Grey Mouser Guest

ah-HA!!

(swings in from tapestry, swashbuckler-like, lands on table in middle of forum)

I hereby taff these Forums in the Name of the Mouser!!

Ha-HA!

(swings away)

The Catman joins Grey Mouser in holding the forum.

Catman

Thumbs Up

Hey Catman,

Welcome to the Thief forum. OK, now, run out and buy Thief and get serious about it.

Nice smilie site. Unfortunatly I could not grab any. Netscape 6 does not provide the means to quickly find the URL, unless I missed it. Any advice?

Originally posted by Peter Smith
    Netscape 6 does not provide the means to quickly find the URL, unless I missed it. Any advice?
    It doesn't? I can just right click and choose Properties to get the URL. (Using NS 6.2.1.)
    - signed -

clayman Guest

Smile

I finally made it to the party.....

Grey Mouser Guest
    There you are!

Enjoy, look around, take 'er out for a spin...I am gonna go home and watch basketball.

Originally posted by Peter Smith
    Hey Catman,

Welcome to the Thief forum. OK, now, run out and buy Thief and get serious about it.

Nice smilie site. Unfortunatly I could not grab any. Netscape 6 does not provide the means to quickly find the URL, unless I missed it. Any advice?
    I like Thief quite well, though I've never played any fan missions. Maybe I should do that to pass the time until Deus Ex 2 comes out ...

As for the website ... thanks for the compliment, and that's a bummer about Netscape 6. I guess I'll have to switch to no buttons (or find a copy to clipboard command that works with Netscape).

Catman

Okay, I fixed the smilies page so it now works (after a fashion) with both Netscape 6.2 and IE 6.0.
    Catman

Well arent those just the cutest lil things Are you going to make a dancing cow? *crosses fingers*

I've been away for a while.

I just tried again with the smilies and I could not get them to work with Netscape 6. Maybe I need instructions.

Big Grin Heeeeellllloooooooooooooooooooooo

This calls for a celebration........WHAT!!!!!!!!!!! A damn newbie all over again....
    OOOOH my first....

Heehee, I have more posts than Rick(not for long though, lol)

Well I'm here too. I like the new digs. Just a post to slowly get rid of that noob thingy.

SlyFoxx

Big Grin

I'm here!! Thanks very much to Grey Mouser. For some reason, it wouldn't let me register under my own name, but he fixed it up!

A newbie again, though. That's tough when I'd just finally gotten past 2000 posts. Oh well, at least we're all in the same boat.

Originally posted by SlyFoxx
    Well I'm here too. I like the new digs. Just a post to slowly get rid of that noob thingy.

SlyFoxx
    I hear you. I was just about at 1,000, too (955). Argh!

Smile

Oooh, this is toooo fancy!

Damn, and I was getting close to a 1000, too... *sigh*

But I shall request my original registration date!

On the bright side, Huntress can be Huntress again.

Well, I'm here too, thank you Grey Mouser for helping me....
    Nightwalker you are always faster than me Now we all Newbies, and I was so near to become a Member

Re: Heeeeellllloooooooooooooooooooooo

Originally posted by BrokenArts
    OOOOH my first....
    I hope you remembered to use protection. Those viral infections can be nasty.

Rararararararararar!

vB is much better than UBB. Good choice!

Grey Mouser Guest
    Originally posted by DJC
    Rararararararararar!

vB is much better than UBB. Good choice!

No kidding!!!

(and thanks to MsLedd for her priceless advice...)

21. Big Grin

A bit of hastle getting here but I made it in the end

Home at last

[EDIT] I like the grass to a mod link
    Author of :-
    Thief Book Wizard v2.2
    Thief 2 Objects List (versions 1, 2 and 3)
    FM's : Bassett's Keep, The Ring, The Game, Karras' Diary, Secret Weapon and co Author Mixed Messages.

I have the builders patience on my side!
    http://www.spankdonkey.com/jamming/view.php/99.png

Big Grin

Anything interesting going in here?
    *just sneaking thru*

I have found my way thru the bowels of the city and have come to the Crippled Burrick and I need a drink!

Grey Mouser Guest
    Originally posted by Darkh2o
    I have found my way thru the bowels of the city and have come to the Crippled Burrick and I need a drink!

(points over shoulder to the finest selection of libations available in the world - many of which bear the labels "From the Cellar of Bafford" or "Constantine's Finest")

Ehhh, What'll it be sailor?

Well looks like we all made it.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last