Thread: Will we ever return to Ivalice?

Will we ever return to Ivalice?

For people wanting a sequel (prequel) for FFT, and this goes for anyone who wishes for sequels of games that never intended to have one (TWEWY comes in mind right now) in the first place: Stop, please, just stop.

Final Fantasy Tactics is a master-piece. Matsuno, the director/writer, isn't in SE anymore. A direct sequel/prequel would just be plain bad or, at least, mediocre. And if he was still there the game was not made with sequels intentions so maybe it would sucks the same way. We already have two games in the same franchise that are awesome games, FFT Advanced and FFT A2. The later didn't sell well, but even so, maybe SE will try a FFT Advanced 3..................... D. It fits so well that I can see it coming. But, then again, The War of the Lions sold way better, so you can never be sure. Let's see how BD: FF will do, if it does poorly SE may even drop developing for handheld and go 100% IOS.

And, for a return to Ivalice, I give all my suport. I like the idea of recuring worlds and the Ivalice Alliance idea. I don't know if they will use it for FF XV, but I can see FFT A3D, as I already said. But, why not another non-FF game? Vagrant Story isn't exactly in Ivalice, but they could do something like that again. But, it was another Matsuno game. Oh well, why do so many great developers left Square in the past 10 years

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance Crosses Into Puzzles & Dragons

www.siliconera.com/2012/11/12/final-fant...

See! Finally some scencible talk around here.

whats wrong with another ivalice title ? it doesnt need to have a history line as long as it keeps certain elements from the previous series it will be enjoyable..... it doesnt have to be a sequel, isnt this what the whole final fantasy series have done .... ?

Because the amazing man who came up with Ivalice has left Square Enix.

would be nice if they made more

Isn't it time for another final fantasy tactics ? it doesn't even have to be placed in ivallice , i really enjoyed the 3 ff tactics games released and i want more
    what do you think ?

yes even though there are threads that answer what your asking i still agree we need another one

I'd like a sequel to the original. Maybe geo-socio fallout from the atrocities committed in the original. People who's morals are shattered by the exposure of their religion's true form, new religions+ governments rising up, and of course, new political power plays. Oh man that would be good. Maybe even try to tie in some Vagrant Story stuff too.

Originally Posted by Magius

I'll take my Type 0 subseries plz

Just do like Legend of Zelda.

Final Fantasy Tacics for the PS1 is one of my favorite games of all time. That being said, I loved the Tactics Advanced games for the GBA, and I would even be happy with a new one of those. Of course if I had my choice it would be a sequel of the first one. But I love everything FF Tactics related so far.

I want more Ivalice games! I like that whole little side world it has going. And it doesn't need to be a direct sequel/prequel to anything. I just like the characters, races, and the overall feel of the world. That reminds me, I need to play Vagrant Story again.

We need more!

The story was a bit dark for my taste, but the structure of the gameplay was interesting.

• Online multiplayer

• PS4, PSVita, and PC/Mac title

• Full character customization at any point in the game (color and style of clothing, equipment, and appearance)

• Re-naming of characters in your party at any point in the game.

• Larger boards and larger enemies

• Expanded class system. The original FFT had 22 classes. Build on those, but also invent a series of completely new classes.

• No micro-transactions. Instead, release new content through episodic gameplay for years of new additions, equipment, and story.

• Customizable board editor, playable and shareable with other players online

• New creatures that can be ridden. New Magitek to be driven. Creatures and Magitek have their own equipment and abilities usable while ridden/driven.

• Bring back Yasumi Matsuno, and give him complete creative control.

• Akihiko Yoshida must do the character design.

^

For a proper Final Fantasy Tactics sequel, above.

Does anyone else agree they need to work on a new fft the first ones is still one of my favorites but i wanna see what you guys can do with the tech today it could be a mind blowing game

Come on with the tactic games

I'm sure I'm not the only one who's wondered about the lack of interest from SE on Final Fantasy Tactics and all the games that could be built around that concept. More single player games, even a MMO (ala atlantica online, dofus, ecol, etc) could be made, without needing AAA funds.

Just wanted to hear what everyone else thinks about it, maybe I'm the only one who fell in love with FFT, Tactics Ogre, Fire Emblem Awakening & Disgaea.

I thought the Ivallice Alliance was the franchise created around FFT? Like, they're not all SRPGs, but most of the games are, right?

Apparently the rumor is that Ivalice Alliance is done for... which would truly break my heart, as Ivalice is my favorite FF universe by far.

I'd like to see them re-release Vagrant Story and if X/X-2 HD does well, advance onto releasing XII International HD or something along those lines.

Apparently, one of the lead heads has other projects that take priority over IV Alliance.

Need a new tactics when every single class that square has ever made in it. Like a tree of 100+ classes!

Thumbs Up Final Fantasy Tactics A3 for 3DS

SQUARE ENIX, please make a Final Fantasy Tactics A3 for the 3DS. I have already enjoyed the Final Fantasy Tactics Advance and Grimoire of the Rift, basically ALL the FFTACTICS series. I am now dying for a new Final Fantasy Tactics A3 for the 3DS!! A new intriguing story line even better than the previous ones with awesome new things, new skills, new everything added in gameplay that would make our jaws DROP!!!! PLEASE!!! I'm sure once all your fans notice there's an A3, everyone's BOUND to get it especially if it's for the 3DS!!!!

Thumbs Up Final Fantasy Tactics A3 for 3DS

SQUARE ENIX, please make a Final Fantasy Tactics A3 for the 3DS. I have already enjoyed the Final Fantasy Tactics Advance and Grimoire of the Rift, basically ALL the FFTACTICS series. I am now dying for a new Final Fantasy Tactics A3 for the 3DS!! A new intriguing story line even better than the previous ones with awesome new things, new skills, new everything added in gameplay that would make our jaws DROP!!!! PLEASE!!! I'm sure once all your fans notice there's an A3, everyone's BOUND to get it especially if it's for the 3DS!!!!

Page 3 of 4 First First 1234 Last