Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just Cause 3 Media Thread

OP updated. Thanks for the links, Bubo

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

Awesome screens, Bubo!

You know which one I find the most exciting? Believe it or not, the third from the top. Because while I have ALWAYS loved JC2 (and still do to this day) one of the most limiting things about the game was the fact that you could only hold one heavy weapon. This means that in ALL my saves and play even to this day, I almost never use the rocket launcher. I basically spam the Heavy Machine Gun in that slow. But that screenshot of Rico's back shows TWO heavy weapons, not the one you usually see there in JC2.

I can't wait to play this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Opelova View Post
    Hello! If you have any questions about JC3, please ask away!
    Доброго времени суток! Приобрел игру JC3 несколько дней назад. Начал проходить, прошел вступление и несколько последующих миссий и вышел. На следующий день снова зашел, но осталось сохранение только после прохождения вступления, а дальше игра не сохранилась. Снова решил пройти миссию, вышел, зашел, но все равно игра начинается с одного места

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12