Page 3 of 10 First First 1234567 ... Last

Thread: Final Fantasy XIV ARR - No Email after Digital Purchase

Final Fantasy XIV ARR - No Email after Digital Purchase

[PS3] Is it possible to resend the email that contains the FFXIV: ARR CE redeem code?

I was really concerned earlier today because after I pre-ordered the digital copy of FFXIV: ARR CE, I didn't get any sort of redeem code or confirmation code. After doing some checking and back tracking, I realized my PSN account e-mail address is an address that I have abandoned for a long time because I have long forgotten the password and even the answer to the second security question. So I have spent extra to pre-order the game and I am basically not getting any benefit from doing so at the moment.

So is it possible to have SquareEnix to resend that e-mail to my up-to-date e-mail address? I have even updated the PSN account. Please help this is urgent and I can't find any similar topic for an answer.

*EDIT!*
    I finally gain access back to the abandoned account but the e-mail that contains the redeem code is not there, am I suppose to even get one? Once again, I pre-ordered it on PSN.
    Last edited by Birdbornasbee; 22nd Aug 2013 at 08:59.

Is the email address on your SE account valid? If that's different from your PSN ID email address then it would go to the mail associated with your SE account not the PSN.

It is valid and the one I use currently. I have checked both e-mail address the e-mail is indeed missing in both e-mail address and they are the two only possible places I could have received this confirmation e-mail. I think I might need to call PSN tomorrow to find out? This is really really unsettling.

So you ordered through the PSN store? If so then have you checked your account management>transactions>services list, it may just be there. I just assume that purchase directly on the PS3 won't need a code and should just be in your services list. I could be wrong though, did you get a purchase email from Sony?

Originally Posted by Solruzin
    Thank you so much. sirrrr
    Welcome

I saw a tweet that said to clear your browser cache if you keep getting the error or try a different browser. Clearing the cache got my wifes to work but not mine, I ended up using my PS3 browser and that worked straight away.

Hope that helps

yes I'm NA, but the invoice in findmyorder.com doesn't have any code... only has the order date, order number, detail of the product and the price payed.

I keep trying to contact support...I don't want to call my bank and ask for a charge back

I sent an email to the support team about not having received the code yet (thursday morning) and this is their reply.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting our customer service.

We're sorry to inform you that pre-order bonus codes due to be sent out on 20th and 21st August to customers who pre-ordered the game on the Square Enix Store are still being sent and we hope to have these with you in the next 24 to 36 hours.

Please be aware that Square Enix Store customers (excluding Square Enix Boutique customers) will not receive the 18-digit pre-order code as this code is only redeemed in order to receive the 20-digit early access code. The 20-digit early access code is currently being sent directly to Square Enix Store customers, who need only redeem it on (https://secure.square-enix.com/accou...arlypre?rgn=en) in order to receive their early access and pre-order bonus items. No other steps are required.

We deeply apologise for the delay and thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

The Square Enix Support Centre Team
    Hope this helps some of the people who are panicking about not having their codes yet.
    I'm in the EU, just adding that too.
    Last edited by Tekkensennin; 22nd Aug 2013 at 12:02.

Its no wonder why there is so much confusion. North American and Europe Square Enix store uses totally different methods to handle orders. And this creates so much hassle when there is very little "sticky" info around it.

I have made some guides and helpful info in a different thread. Check out the link in my signature, and you might find the answer your looking for.
    ** Check here for early access and preorder info/updates/problems
    Amcathra Sune, a Duskwight Elezen Bard, Odin EU Server.

Originally Posted by Hippy_Pickle
    So you ordered through the PSN store? If so then have you checked your account management>transactions>services list, it may just be there. I just assume that purchase directly on the PS3 won't need a code and should just be in your services list. I could be wrong though, did you get a purchase email from Sony?
    Thanks for your continuous help!

I actually JUST found a similar answer right before your response and I did check my service lists, both early access and CE are there, and I did get a purchase email from Sony, so I guess I am set and I am crossing my fingers this is all I need to do before Saturday. I wish you a good time at Odin!

Bought ff 14 with wrong email.

So yeah. i did bought ff 14 yesterday,i did use my old email address to log into SE site,but appeantrly my old mail account is closed now. I assume that SE admins can send me pre order code to my new email?

Anyone got any idea how long i need before my ticket is answered.

- Grim

Glad you've sorted it mate, always a pleasure to help out in the community

you can change your email at your SE ID management app.
    might work (worked for me).
    https://secure.square-enix.com

[US] No key recieved in confirmation email

i pre-ordered FFXIV: ARR at around 3am and got my confirmation email but the only code i received in that email was a "FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Pre-Order Bonus Package" and im very confused as to if this is the game itself or if this is the pre order bonus items.

also having trouble getting the Software token register password. i got to get the one time registration password but i cant click the phone app one it says "You are currently unable to use this service. The service will become available once you have purchased either FINAL FANTASY XI or FINAL FANTASY XIV and registered the accompanying registration code." and i just purchased the game

Originally Posted by KoplaGames
    i pre-ordered FFXIV: ARR at around 3am and got my confirmation email but the only code i received in that email was a "FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Pre-Order Bonus Package" and im very confused as to if this is the game itself or if this is the pre order bonus items.

is the code you got something like <XXXXXX-000-XXXXXX-000> ?

also having trouble getting the Software token register password. i got to get the one time registration password but i cant click the phone app one it says "You are currently unable to use this service. The service will become available once you have purchased either FINAL FANTASY XI or FINAL FANTASY XIV and registered the accompanying registration code." and i just purchased the game
    Softwaretoken is only availible for registration after 27th i think, not sure about this.

Don't use the token yet. the code listed with your pre order bonus pack that should be xxxxxx=xxx-xxxxxx-xxx is the one you want to use for http://preorder.na.finalfantasyxiv.com/ then you will see another code right it down in case you don't get the email, click the link listed enter that code there and you should be good to go. The other CE stuff I'm not sure about I just don't buy CE's, I can live with a chocobo mount lol. Now I gave you North America site for redeem code I don't know the others.

Originally Posted by Amcathra
    is the code you got something like <XXXXXX-000-XXXXXX-000> ?
    Yes the code was in that format then it gave me a early access key. is that the full game or will i receive another code when the game officially launches on the 27th?

i guess that did give me the full game then? the multiple codes thing is strange to me and had me confused

Token from my understanding wont be able to use until the 27th when the game goes live and you fully register it then. Yeah its confusing.

You should receive another key when the game officially launches I believe. Just like those who buy the physical copy like myself that next code will be in the box.

Yeah I have never encounters so many different codes myself so it had me flustered for a while

Yes the code was in that format then it gave me a early access key. is that the full game or will i receive another code when the game officially launches on the 27th?

i guess that did give me the full game then? the multiple codes thing is strange to me and had me confused
    You will receive another code when the game launches to register your copy of the game. That code was simply for the pre-order.

What Mallust said =D

The XXXXXX-000-XXXXXX-000 is just a pre-order key, which will give you access to preorder bonus items and early access. Once that key is registered on the link Mallust provided, you will get a new key that looks like xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx which is used to get early access. The Gametoken itself is for the "full game" and you can only enter it after the 27th i believe.

And your not the only one getting confused by all the codes. Some players get 2 codes, some 3 and some 4, depending on where you ordered the game, and what region your in. A total mess if you ask me :P

Patcher, mail won't fit to log in

Everything is in the title, and I'm apologizing in advance, but I'm growing literally tired of all the nonsense about this launch. I know, having lived through many MMO launches, that it never goes smoothly. But this, I never had.

After a week of fighting with a system that would baffle the most psychotic and deranged mind, I finally got to activate my copy of the game on my account. I DLed the patcher. And now, my mail, that usually is used as a login, just WON'T FIT IN THE DAMN CASE (sorry for yelling, sort of, but as I explained, I'm really tired of this, and even though I consider myself someone usually pretty comprehensive and patient, this tested my resolve).

I tried everything, putting my surname, with and without a capital letter. Nothing works, still getting "wrong username of password"... I'm helpless. If the mail I use on their site as a login don't fit in their damn launcher, what am I supposed to do?

Have you registered an account here: https://secure.square-enix.com/account ?

You need to register like Mashr2010 stated above that is a different. And then look carefully at the ID posted on that site it will be your launcher ID, and the password will be the password on that same site.
    And yes this game has had the most confusing multiple site codes I have ever seen in a game.

Page 3 of 10 First First 1234567 ... Last