Page 2 of 10 First First 123456 ... Last

Thread: Final Fantasy XIV ARR - No Email after Digital Purchase

Final Fantasy XIV ARR - No Email after Digital Purchase

I still have Yet to recieve my email about the registration thing, it's starting to get to me; cause i don't wanna have to rebuy the game at all. At times like these i begin the question weather or not it's worth it to even play if i can't get any answers from their support line :U....

I think the emails with the codes should have already been sent out. Most people seem to have gotten them shortly after buying the game.

People who didn't receive the emails

So I've waited for the chat support for 10h LOL

To find out what happen to my Early Access code and I pre-ordered online (Digitally)

The thing is you won't receive any email, the code that you receive when you order your digital one, is the one that your using for the early access.

And for those people who registered the game on their account and disappeared it because of the site merge was conducted.

So you can put your pre-order code (in your receipt) it should be the product code/serial number. Example ABCDE-123-ABCDE-123

If you deleted your receipt, you can find your orders in here (https://www.findmyorder.com) and i'm pretty sure you won't have your order number because you deleted your receipt, you can put your email that you used on the order and the last 5 digit of the credit card that you used.

Then after you got your code you can put your code in here (http://preorder.na.finalfantasyxiv.com/) you will get another code to put in your account (the link will be given on the page where you get your code) so you don't need to go to your account and register a game.

Well I wish that's help for the people who didn't receive their code yet and they pre-ordered online digitally.

Ok, so i put my email and cred card digits in and it says my order number wasnt found... You actually serious that they wont be sending us and email???!

Is findmyorder NA or EU?

Originally Posted by Maxi1987
    Ok, so i put my email and cred card digits in and it says my order number wasnt found... You actually serious that they wont be sending us and email???!
    Yes If you pre-order in the main site (digitally) and get the receipt in your email.. you should try the chat support if that findmyorder doesn't work for you, the chat support should be in the SQUARE ENIX site (not the FFXIV site) and they will give you a number to call (can't find the number)

The code we need to submit for our CE is the, Digital Rights Code, correct?
    I attempted to enter mine at (http://preorder.na.finalfantasyxiv.com/) but without any luck, instead I received:
    Error 3: There was a problem. Please try again later

Any idea ?
    Last edited by Kiritos; 21st Aug 2013 at 22:00.

Originally Posted by Kiritos
    The code we need to submit for our CE Digital Rights Code correct?
    I attempted to enter mine at (http://preorder.na.finalfantasyxiv.com/) but without any luck, instead I received:

Any idea ?
    That site is for the Pre-Order Bonus Package, not the Collector's Edition Items. You will be getting a separate code for the Collector's Edition Items when you get your game code on the 27th. But to get rid of Error 3, it's really a time based thing right now, though I've heard of people closing the window and opening it again to some success. Either way, you'll just have to keep trying is all.

DUDE! You are a lifesaver! I found out that pre-registration for Early Access had started, but I never got an email with my redemption code. Your thread saved me a lot of worry, stress, and anger! Thank you SO MUCH for posting this.

Originally Posted by Mashr2010
    That site is for the Pre-Order Bonus Package, not the Collector's Edition Items. You will be getting a separate code for the Collector's Edition Items when you get your game code on the 27th. But to get rid of Error 3, it's really a time based thing right now, though I've heard of people closing the window and opening it again to some success. Either way, you'll just have to keep trying is all.

I closed mine and re entered it all. worked.

Originally Posted by Trex341
    So I've waited for the chat support for 10h LOL

To find out what happen to my Early Access code and I pre-ordered online (Digitally)

The thing is you won't receive any email, the code that you receive when you order your digital one, is the one that your using for the early access.

And for those people who registered the game on their account and disappeared it because of the site merge was conducted.

So you can put your pre-order code (in your receipt) it should be the product code/serial number. Example ABCDE-123-ABCDE-123

If you deleted your receipt, you can find your orders in here (https://www.findmyorder.com) and i'm pretty sure you won't have your order number because you deleted your receipt, you can put your email that you used on the order and the last 5 digit of the credit card that you used.

Then after you got your code you can put your code in here (http://preorder.na.finalfantasyxiv.com/) you will get another code to put in your account (the link will be given on the page where you get your code) so you don't need to go to your account and register a game.

Well I wish that's help for the people who didn't receive their code yet and they pre-ordered online digitally.
    This only concerns North American Orders. This is an EU forum, so i guess only eu orders here

Originally Posted by Amcathra
    This only concerns North American Orders. This is an EU forum, so i guess only eu orders here
    This is actually both the EU and NA forum now, they completely merged the two sites. If you change the eu to na in your url you will be brought to the same page. It's a rather odd situation, might even be what has caused some of the issues with the pre-order page as it's exactly the same way.

This is actually both the EU and NA forum now, they completely merged the two sites. If you change the eu to na in your url you will be brought to the same page. It's a rather odd situation, might even be what has caused some of the issues with the pre-order page as it's exactly the same way.
    That is just the redemption url.
    The findmystore link to get your 18digits is just for North American orders. European orders from SE store dont get a 18digit preorder key to redeem. We have to wait for email, or contact support.

www.findmyorder.com is not working for EU

Originally Posted by AA_Win
    www.findmyorder.com is not working for EU
    Well EU codes are having problems right now but check the chat support just to be sure

Originally Posted by Amcathra
    That is just the redemption url.
    The findmystore link to get your 18digits is just for North American orders. European orders from SE store dont get a 18digit preorder key to redeem. We have to wait for email, or contact support.
    I see what you're saying, thanks for clarifying and my mistake, apologies. I heard somewhere that the European codes hadn't been sent out yet but they should be arriving by Thursday at some point. I have no idea what the specifics are, just what I have seen talked about.

I see what you're saying, thanks for clarifying and my mistake, apologies. I heard somewhere that the European codes hadn't been sent out yet but they should be arriving by Thursday at some point. I have no idea what the specifics are, just what I have seen talked about.
    All codes was supposed to have been sent out on the 20th of august, but due to trouble with the registration site, they suspended process of sending out emails and took the site down. They have been sending out batches of email all day today (21st), but it seems that some still havent gotten their early access key yet.

IF you still havent gotten your early access key by Thursday morning. Then you need to contact the Square Enix support team for your region.

EU: http://support.eu.square-enix.com/main.php?id=5383&la=2
    NA: http://support.na.square-enix.com/main.php?id=5383&la=2
    ** Check here for early access and preorder info/updates/problems
    Amcathra Sune, a Duskwight Elezen Bard, Odin EU Server.

Originally Posted by Leilei
    Keep trying!

Ok so I'm getting a Little nervous here.

I pre-ordered from SE site.

The only mail I ever got was the confirmation e-mail after my pre-order which has absolutely no code.

"Dear Erudain,

Thank you for ordering from Square-Enix, Inc. on July 22, 2013. The following email is a summary of your order. Please use this as your proof of purchase. If you paid by credit card, please look for DRI*Square Enix.com on your credit card billing statement.

Note: If your order contains download products, you can complete the download by looking up your order using the information and link below. When the order summary appears, click on the Download link next to the product name. If your order contains physical products, you will receive a separate email notification when your products have shipped.

To look up your order, please visit: www.findmyorder.com

Please note: This email message was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming email. Please do not reply to this message.

Sincerely,
    Square-Enix, Inc. Customer Service
    www.findmyorder.com

Your Order and Billing Information:
    Order Number: 172269810XX
    Order Date: July 22, 2013

My name
    My address
    City
    Phone
    Email

Shipping Address:

My address
    City
    Phone
    Email

Product SKU: 281318600
    Product Name: FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Collector's Edition [PC DOWNLOAD] (Pre-Ordered)
    Anticipated Released Date: August 27, 2013
    Qty Ordered: 1
    Amount: $49.99

Subtotal: $49.99
    Shipping: $0.00

Tax: $0.00
    Total: $49.99"

If I go to findmyorder.com the invoice also doesn't have any kind of code.
    Only says:
    FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Collector's Edition [PC DOWNLOAD]
    PC Digital Download
    Electronic Download

I check it daily to see if it ever gets updated, but it never does.

The game also doesn't appear under "registered games" in my main account.
    I keep reading on the forums and twitter that they will be done sending the game codes today, and I got nothing.

Been trying to contact support for the whole day without success.

Originally Posted by Erudain

The only mail I ever got was the confirmation e-mail after my pre-order which has absolutely no code.

"Dear Erudain,

Thank you for ordering from Square-Enix, Inc. on July 22, 2013. The following email is a summary of your order. Please use this as your proof of purchase. If you paid by credit card, please look for DRI*Square Enix.com on your credit card billing statement.

Note: If your order contains download products, you can complete the download by looking up your order using the information and link below. When the order summary appears, click on the Download link next to the product name. If your order contains physical products, you will receive a separate email notification when your products have shipped.

Please note: This email message was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming email. Please do not reply to this message.

Sincerely,
    www.findmyorder.com

My name
    My address
    City
    Phone
    Email

Shipping Address:

My address
    City
    Phone
    Email

Product Name: FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Collector's Edition [PC DOWNLOAD] (Pre-Ordered)

Only says:
    PC Digital Download
    Electronic Download

I keep reading on the forums and twitter that they will be done sending the game codes today, and I got nothing.

If that is the only email you got, then I suggest you keep attempting to contact support, by phone, email and live chat if able. You should have gotten an email with a code in it.

www.findmyorder.com will not work with EU Digital Orders.

I felt this needed to be corrected, before people start to panic about why they cannot locate their order.

EU = Square Enix Europe Store Support (https://store.eu.square-enix.com/apa...er-support.php)
    NA = Digital River (www.findmyorder.com)

Check Amcathra's other posts on the subject.

Edit: If your product order has SEE-STORE-XXXX then you are an EU customer, just FYI.
    Edit 2: Digital river can be contacted (US) via 866-585-3251
    Last edited by GoldX18; 22nd Aug 2013 at 03:59.

Originally Posted by Erudain

"Dear Erudain,

Sincerely,
    www.findmyorder.com

My name
    My address
    City
    Phone
    Email

Shipping Address:

My address
    City
    Phone
    Email

Only says:
    PC Digital Download
    Electronic Download

Your NA right? well you can use findmyorder.com and use your order number

Thank you so much. sirrrr

[PS3]Is it possible to resend the email that contains the FFXIV: ARR CE redeem code?

I was really concerned earlier today because after I pre-ordered the digital copy of FFXIV: ARR CE, I didn't get any sort of redeem code or confirmation code. After doing some checking and back tracking, I realized my PSN account e-mail address is an address that I have abandoned for a long time because I have long forgotten the password and even the answer to the second security question. So I have spent extra to pre-order the game and I am basically not getting any benefit from doing so at the moment.

So is it possible to have SquareEnix to resend that e-mail to my up-to-date e-mail address? I have even updated the PSN account. Please help this is urgent and I can't find any similar topic for an answer.

*EDIT!*
    I finally gain access back to the abandoned account but the e-mail that contains the redeem code is not there, am I suppose to even get one? Once again, I pre-ordered it on PSN.
    Last edited by Birdbornasbee; 22nd Aug 2013 at 08:59.

Page 2 of 10 First First 123456 ... Last