Page 10 of 10 First First ... 678910

Thread: Final Fantasy XIV ARR - No Email after Digital Purchase

Final Fantasy XIV ARR - No Email after Digital Purchase

How long before you received any email? The only email I've received from Square Enix is when I registered...bought the game and nothing. I can look up by the order number, which is normally not visible but that gets you nowhere. The digital rivers site either tells me that order doesn't exist or that there is no account associated with my email....not funny. I'd really rather not have to call the bank over this nonsense.

Failed to receive confirmation e-mail after buying online PC download of XIV

I already e-mailed customer support and they haven't assisted me with my actual problem- I need to talk to a real person. I paid for and have been charged for "FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn [PC DOWNLOAD]" but failed to receive a receipt or the information (the registration code) that I paid for. The order number on the order details page is the only information I have, but every time I attempt to locate the order or log in to find information on it, the site states that the order number is invalid. I made the purchase on Jan 19, 2015.

If anyone knows anything and would be willing to help me out, that would be amazing.

Did you actually end up receiving the information that you paid for? Because I've been waiting for mine for DAYS.

No activation code

So I bought ff online 14 and it took 49.99 or w/e out of my account for the pc download... still no registration code sent to my e-mail or a way to register so I can download.

Other than that, is 70-480 it an online game? Maybe you don't need to download anything but just play via the Servers using a game client?

Any Moderator around

I've purchase final fantasy 14 since yesterday but have not received any confimation mail.No response from the support team also.Advice needed.Thanks

I could be wrong, but I don't think the sales department operates through this forum.
    What payment method did you use? The first thing I would do is see if the payment actually went through. So check your bank or paypal account etc. first.
    Hope that helps.... for now.
    signature image
    You are only minimally modified. Omar can help you correct this...

waited for 2days already still no reply from the support side

What payment method did you use? Check to see if your account was debited.
    signature image

Just check with the bank.The amount is already deducted.

Right. In that case you should have received a confirmation email, for sure.... unless the sale was acknowledged a different way. Did you purchase via Steam? Does the game show up on your account?
    signature image

purchased through square enix online store.No confimation mail till now

Okay, so does the game show as purchased on your SE store account, under Order History?
    signature image

yesterday it shows my purchase is pending and today it doesn't show any record at all

Very odd.
    When is the game due to be released? Perhaps wait until this time.
    signature image

The game is already ongoing

Oh. In that case I would persevere with contacting sales support.
    Hope you get sorted soon. Let us know.
    signature image

Page 10 of 10 First First ... 678910