Page 4 of 4 First First 1234

Thread: DX:MD - SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS / PLATFORMS & STEAM / Benchmarks - Gen Discussion Thread

DX:MD - SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS / PLATFORMS & STEAM / Benchmarks - Gen Discussion Thread

Originally Posted by ZakKa89
    I pre-ordered a physical copy for PC (netherlands).

You may still get 1 DVD with 7GB of data and have to download the rest..

BTW, a silly question regarding unofficial minimal PC requirements.

Is MSI GTX 960 2gb OC better or worse than GTX 760?

https://www.msi.com/Graphics-card/GT...#hero-overview

Originally Posted by Miskovv
    You may still get 1 DVD with 7GB of data and have to download the rest..

BTW, a silly question regarding unofficial minimal PC requirements.

Is MSI GTX 960 2gb OC better or worse than GTX 760?

https://www.msi.com/Graphics-card/GT...#hero-overview
    It's better according to this list, and that is the non-OC version. Keep in mind though with a 960 you will def not be able to play on max settings.
    http://www.overclock.net/t/502403/graphics-card-ranking

GeForce GTX 960 2GB
    GeForce GTX 670 4GB
    GeForce GTX 670 2GB
    GeForce GTX 950 2GB
    Radeon HD6870X2 2GB
    Radeon HD5870X2 4GB
    Radeon HD5970 4GB
    Radeon HD5970 2GB
    Radeon HD7950 Boost 3GB
    Radeon HD7950 3GB
    GeForce GTX 760 2GB

(click image to enlarge)

Max settings? "I never asked for this" let's hope official requirements are published soon.

What about anti-aliasing settings? Will there be SMAA? Man I really hope so. It's still the best AA setting IMHO.

will deusex fail to start for computers with 4GB OR 6GB RAM ??

I want to know if having less than 8GB RAM will fail to launch the game and whether it will close with error " Not enough ram to launch Deus ex"

Can any developer please confirm this ?

Originally Posted by JensonPaulJC
    I want to know if having less than 8GB RAM will fail to launch the game and whether it will close with error " Not enough ram to launch Deus ex"

In the future, create only one thread and wait for a reply. Multiple threads will not get you an answer any faster and violates the ToU of the board. Also, take a little bit of time and search for a relevant thread. It's easier for people to find and answer questions if they're in the proper location.
    Last edited by MasterTaffer; 13th Aug 2016 at 18:56.
    signature image
    Because boomerangs.

Originally Posted by JensonPaulJC

First, you're better of asking question via facebook or twitter, it's not that actual developer will answer, but community manager might (which is unlikely here).

And in the days gone by people knew what a swap and/or pagefile was and how to increase it. I don't know how well it will run, but it should launch fine.

Steam now lists system requirements for 'Deus Ex: Mankind Divided' on PC

Steam has listed the hardware requirements for the game, getting customers ready for the upcoming monster hit arriving later this month!
    __

Eidos reveals Deus Ex: Mankind Divided system requirements

The Alex D. spec:

CPU: Intel Core i3-2100 or AMD equivalent
    RAM: 8GB
    Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 7870 (2GB) or Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 (2GB)
    Storage: 45GB

The JC Denton spec:

CPU: Intel Core i7-3770K or AMD FX 8350 Wraith
    RAM: 16GB
    Graphics: AMD Radeon RX 480 or Nvidia GTX 970
    Storage: 55GB (including DLC)

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided preloading on Steam will begin at 9 am PT/12 pm ET/5 pm BST/6pm CEST on August 19, four days ahead of its release on August 23.
    Last edited by Lady_Of_The_Vine; 15th Aug 2016 at 21:34.
    signature image
    You are only minimally modified. Omar can help you correct this...

Originally Posted by xaduha3
    First, you're better of asking question via facebook or twitter, it's not that actual developer will answer, but community manager might (which is unlikely here).

And in the days gone by people knew what a swap and/or pagefile was and how to increase it. I don't know how well it will run, but it should launch fine..
    Where is facebook page where i can ask that question ?

^
    Check first page of the Picus News thread for links to official sites.
    Alternatively, Google is your friend. Type in "Facebook Deus Ex Mankind Divided" and you should find the website ("Can't Kill Progress").

__

DirectX 12 Support in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

The Deus Ex franchise originated on PC, and we’re passionate about continuing to provide the best experience possible to our long-time fans and players on the PC.

Contrary to our previous announcement, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, which is shipping on August 23rd, will unfortunately not support DirectX 12 at launch. We have some extra work and optimizations to do for DX12, and we need more time to ensure we deliver a compelling experience. Our teams are working hard to complete the final push required here though, and we expect to release DX12 support on the week of September 5th!

We thank you for your patience, passion, and support.

- The Deus Ex team

signature image

Originally Posted by vallux
    You really hate Denuvo that much? Why? I'm sure the game will have it's share of problems, but Denuvo is a pretty small one if at all.
    I dont buy games with denuvo, because denuvo catastrophic decreases cpu perfomance. Denuvo only floods CPU with fake code instructions, this make debugging impossible, but more then half time your processor calculates drm crap instead of game.

Which system will have the better version XBOX One or PS4 (not meant to be aflame war

I am about to pre order this and I possess both systems. Will a preorder for one system have more perks than the other? Will the game run more smoothly on one system? This is not meant to be a flame war. I just was curious for information.

Thanks

Unhappy When will it be up on steam?

Hello guys
    Im hyped for EX:MD when will it come up?

its just saying Coming soon
    This item is not yet available.

Why isnt it avalible yet?
    It was going to be released 3 minutes ago...

It's ready now. Unfortunately, there's a day 1 patch which seems like everyone is trying to download right now.

This is .. I'm now allowed to install from disks but to install one disc out of 3 discs takes 1 hour 30 minutes... even on SSD. WTF?!? At this rate, I can play maybe the day after tomorrow as I have limited time to be doing like this.

WHY THE we can't install it on our PC's when we get the game but only code it to open once the time is right?!?!?!

Originally Posted by InSearchForI
    This is .. I'm now allowed to install from disks but to install one disc out of 3 discs takes 1 hour 30 minutes... even on SSD. WTF?!? At this rate, I can play maybe the day after tomorrow as I have limited time to be doing like this.

WHY THE we can't install it on our PC's when we get the game but only code it to open once the time is right?!?!?!
    Couldn't you just activate the game's product key in Steam, then download the game if it's faster?

Originally Posted by Slvrfox
    Couldn't you just activate the game's product key in Steam, then download the game if it's faster?
    There's quite a bit of difference in downloading(having the files) than installing them..... But yeah, the installation time wasn't correct, now it's almost done already...

Deus Ex Mankind Divided BenchMark Max Settings (Directx 11) | i7-6700K | Radeon R9 39

thanks for posting.
    signature image

Page 4 of 4 First First 1234