Page 2 of 2 First First 12

Thread: RazielWarmonic inspired me to write a little guide for beginners

RazielWarmonic inspired me to write a little guide for beginners

Originally Posted by Shutenti
    the deeper game that isn't always clear on the surface to less experienced players!
    Not sure the game is as deep as you hope at this point in time.

Really really really good guide. And one people could go back to looking for new stuff. With the sound and listening, it can be also important from a vampire perspective. You can here the dull "thud thud" of alchemists' globes, which in certain circumstances might precipitate a change of class etc. Generally knowing the weapon sounds is useful. The most deadly, quietist one, at least in my limited playing hours, is the Scout's bow. Knowing to leg it when Volley has just been called is lifesaving too.
    signature image

Originally Posted by Sluagh
    Generally knowing the weapon sounds is useful. The most deadly, quietist one, at least in my limited playing hours, is the Scout's bow. Knowing to leg it when Volley has just been called is lifesaving too.
    This is really true. I hadn't noticed until you mentioned it, but every time I hear the launch of a scout's volley I instinctively glance to the sky to see where it's going to come down!

I'm looking forward to paying more attention to the sounds when I finally get some new headphones... My current headphones let me roleplay a human or vampire who's deaf in one ear. :-/

Updated with more material for lvl 25+

Today I added class and stacking counters, higher-level teamwork advice, links to videos from high-level players and updated the aiming section - its now a great Nosgoth guide up to level 40!
    Last edited by Shutenti; 6th Jan 2015 at 15:21.

Page 2 of 2 First First 12