Page 18 of 18 First First ... 81415161718

Thread: FFXIV - Upgrade, Legacy and More

FFXIV - Upgrade, Legacy and More

FFXIV from ps3 to ps4

i was wondering since i have a ps3 already when i buy a ps4 will i have to buy FFXIV again for the ps4? or can i re-download it for free or will it be like the other games that can trasner and itll only be like $10?

If you are currently playing FFXIV on the PS3 and have a active subscription you can download/upgrade to the PS4 version for free when it launches and transfer your existing account and characters. However once you do please be aware that you will no longer be able to log into your account on the PS3. You also don't need to have a valid PS+ subscription to play online with FFXIV on the PS4, it is not hosted on Sony's servers so does not require it for online play

FFXIV Question

I had FFXIV on a previous computer, can I download somewhere and upgrade to a Realm Reborn?

TIA - firechick

Question OLD Final Fantasy XIV version to Realm Reborn transistion. How?

Hi, first i have to say: sorry for my english (im spanish).
    I'm writting this thread to say that I bought the first FF XIV and Square Enix promised that I will have the Real Reborn free for that purchase, but I dont know how to obtain this offer.
    Can someone explain me how I can do to obtain it?

Thanks !

Unhappy I paid for FFXIV (original) why do I have to pay again?

I bought FFXIV online with the Garlond Goggles extra, for about £30, subscribed for about 6 months then it was taken off and replaced with this revamped version.

Why do I have to pay again to have a working version of FFXIV? Also what about my Goggles??

I think it is not right that people who were loyal to Final Fantasy and paid good money before, are now being penalized and asked to pay again, DOUBLE what first time buyers pay to play FFXIV.

I would like a moderator to contact me, as it is so hard to get in contact with anyone from Square Enix, unlike Blizzard & World Of Warcraft people.

You are mistaken Gobbygonk, SE are not asking you to pay double. Anyone who bought and had an active subscription to version 1.0 of FFXIV can get a free upgrade to the new version and also has a different subscription price. But this is only if you had subscribed as such - "Users with service accounts that have paid for at least 90 cumulative days subscriptions between January 6, 2012 and the start of version 2.0 beta testing are eligible. Square Enix will automatically notify the players if they are eligible."

Check the info here - http://www.ffxivinfo.com/service.php

Thank you for that info which I was not aware of. I checked the link, although it gives more info it does not take me to anywhere where I can get this free upgrade. Also I cannot register my 'old' FFXIV through the Square Enix which says "Invalid Code" everytime.

I've been a member since 2010.

Square Enix contacted me thru my email to offer me to try their free Beta of Realm Reborn which I did, but I never had an offer to upgrade my old FFXIV for free and I'm sure I played for at least 90 days.

Can a moderator help??

I'm afraid there is no official technical support available on these forums, your best bet is to try the online chat support or contacting customer services. Only other thing I can think of is if you log in to your existing SE account via the management website https://secure.square-enix.com/accou...n?cont=account and see if there is any information in there about upgrading. You could also try logging into the FFXIV mogstation website https://secure.square-enix.com/accou...est=mogstation to see if there are any details available there about your account status.

I would assume there would be some indication of you being a Legacy account on one of those sites and some links to how to download the game client.

Hope you can get it sorted and start enjoying A Realm Reborn

Thanks a lot Hippy Pickle. If I get any success I'll return here to let you know in case someone else gets the same issue as me.

Upgrade from regular game to collectors edition?

I am a late comer to final fantasy 14 A realm Reborn. So my question is there a possibility of an upgrade from regular version to the C.E.?

Originally Posted by VvArkangelvV
    I am a late comer to final fantasy 14 A realm Reborn. So my question is there a possibility of an upgrade from regular version to the C.E.?
    Hi Arkangel,

If you buy the normal version then you can upgrade to the Collectors Edition at anytime via the Mogstation website, of course there is an additional charge for this and it would only give you the digital CE items and nothing that would have been in the CE boxed edition (like artwork, soundtracks etc).

FF XIV: Upgraded from Ps3 to PS4

Hi, I bought recently a PS4 and I upgraded the game version from PS3. I have the game from October, played two months and due to job issues, I didn't renew the subscription. With my Ps4 and almost entering in vacation, I tried to renew it last week but it keeps getting me error 406. My credit card is fine (i used it to buy the PS4 and some stuff last week), and tried up to seven times and now they took me 7€, 1€ for each failed try! I searched the web, most people are getting this problem, and I don't know what to do anymore. I sent an email to Square Enix but no answer for a week...

I'm Portuguese and I would like to call them on phone... but I don't want to spend a lot of money and all of that, I'm a little deaf, its a little difficult for me to understand what people are saying.

So, how I can resolve this problem? The game costed me 40€, payed two subscriptions, and now 7€... If I don't get an answer from SE, I'm sorry but I'll quit the game, sell it and wish good luck, and I'm an avid fan of FF, having them all in my collection...

Thanks in advance and I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place.

Original ffxiv copy

Hi I pre-ordered the original game way back when. However i stopped playing long before they re-booted it.

I've decided i'd like to try the game now. I read i could register with my original code which i tried, and it comes up saying this is ffxiv but doesnt seem to add to my account. So is there a way i can download the game for free using something from my original copy? or would i have to buy the whole game again? which i probably wont bother doing

Thanks for any help in advance

FFXIV upgrade from PS3 to PS4 confirmation

I received a brand new copy from my brother (collector's edition) for the PS3 and I want to play it on the PS4.

I don't have a PS3 to register this game and he doesn't own a PS3 anymore. He said he was going to play it but never got the time and thought it would be better to let me have it and told me about the PS4 upgrade.

1) Can I register this game without ever having a PS3? Can I just register somehow on Square website and/or PSN?
    2) If PS3 is required, Can I use my friends PS3 console and use my PSN account to register it? Or do I have to have my own PS3?

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by DivineKakarot; 20th Oct 2014 at 05:22.

Customer support should be able to answer your questions.

old ffxiv player

is it too late to use my old copy of ffxiv to get upgraded to arr ? or will I have to purchase arr

ok I downloaded client for FFXIV a realm reborn but the problem I have is my old S.E account has apparently been cancelled so I made a new S.E account but obviously that doesn't have any service accounts ive e-mailed support but don't expect a swift reply is there an easy way to re activate an old account?
    Last edited by kingrag; 25th Oct 2014 at 06:42.

trying to play ff XIV arr with 1.0 code but it's invalid

hello everyone,

i just bought a dvd copy of ff XIV 1.0, thinking i'd still be able to play arr with it. Arr's site has a page where it basically says if you have 1.0 youll still be able to play arr, just download this client. I downloaded the client, log up to square enix account, but when i have to enter the registration code it keeps tellin me its invalid

Updating my PS4 & Final Fantasy XIV

My PS4 is almost full so I want to install a 2 TB HDD. Final Fantasy along with most of my games I have downloaded so my question is would it be easier to buy an external HDD to backup the games to, then from the external drive to the new 2 TB internal HDD? Rather than to download them all over again? I remember too when I went from a PS3 to the 4 how much time it took me to get all my classifications with the right equipment in Final Fantasy: ARR. thanks...

looking for a bit of help/Information on FFXIVRB

Hello, I am seeking information about FFXIV, So I had a standard account of FFXIV, and I wasn't sure that I did at the time since i haven't played in over a year. I decided to Install and Get the CE addition on steam and downloaded. I knew i had a account already made. So How do I upgrade my standard account to the CE with the Redeem code from steam? I already been playing a bit on my standard account today seeing if i could learn anything. Do i add the code on the Mog station Under new service account?

Edit 1: Also if its under a new service account does that mean i will have to delete my first service account? I put 30 days of sub on it already and I rather not lose that.
    Last edited by johato; 4th Apr 2015 at 19:48.

Page 18 of 18 First First ... 81415161718