Thread: 2 boosters but can only use one. Early access to released characters...?

2 boosters but can only use one. Early access to released characters...?

2 boosters but can only use one. Early access to released characters...?

I have bough 2 packs form you guys, warband and immortal. The one gold and xp bonus had 17 days on it when i bought the immortal pack. As soon as i launched the game, the next booster started ticking down, i havnt equipped it.... So now one of them is useless. Either dont make the one tick down until its equip of let me put on both boosters. And please change the packs a bit. Early access to the archer and sentinel is kinda useless at this stage, give us something else or take it off the list. Give us early access to the summoner...

Originally Posted by Infectednoob
    I have bough 2 packs form you guys, warband and immortal. The one gold and xp bonus had 17 days on it when i bought the immortal pack. As soon as i launched the game, the next booster started ticking down, i havnt equipped it.... So now one of them is useless. Either dont make the one tick down until its equip of let me put on both boosters. And please change the packs a bit.
    It happened to me as well, both my Immortal boosters are being consumed currently, which is very unfortunate.

Originally Posted by Infectednoob
    Early access to the archer and sentinel is kinda useless at this stage, give us something else or take it off the list. Give us early access to the summoner...
    Originally Posted by RazielWarmonic
    Biggest question I have is, if we are already 40, will we be credited class tokens to unlock her?
    Originally Posted by Psyonix_Corey
    yes.
    In regards to the Summoner class, the above quotes were taken from here.
    signature image
    NOSGOTH IMMORTAL VET // HEAVY HITTERS GROUP // NOSGOTH CBT

In regards to the Summoner class, the above quotes were taken from here.[/QUOTE]

Im asking for early access for her before you can use a token to acquire her. Or something, but still advertising early access for archer and sentinel is a slap in my face when Im giving them money