Thread: I get an email every time I play a game

I get an email every time I play a game

Exclamation Square enix please stop sending me emails about my nosgoth immortal founder's pack

They even all have different friend invite keys (130 keys in all so far total...)
    and i dont think my email inbox will survive if this keeps on.

Start handing them out dude. Everywhere and anywhere.

Sorry to hear you're getting spammed with keys - I'll inform SE of this but please also report this issue to the SE Support Centre and hopefully one of their advisors will be able to fix asap for you.

Since I bought a Warlord pack from the Square Enix store yesterday I've been emailed new keys everytime I launch the game.

Yep, same problem.

Bug in payment system.

Hi guys,
    Please be advised, that there is a payment bug when u buy a pack on your website.
    When u select paypal, the transaction will fail during a security issue.
    So i tried a couple if times, and after failing i bought it with a mastercard.
    After a while i recieved 6 emails that i bought your pack mutliple times. (i checked the payment details, i only paid once)
    I recieved only 1 main key to get all the atributes gold and stuff, but recieved 6 mails with the following tekst:

You have successfully purchased a Nosgoth "Immortal" Founder's Pack which includes:
    Following by 10 Friend code's....

So i got 60 friend code's now?
    I wont use them, but pls be advised that there is something going wrong on the system.
    I think when paypal refused the payment, your website system generates a email to me, saying i bought it with on each failure a new email with 10 friend code's.

Im getting the emails too, but never had the paypal issue you had. I get a message for every time i log in and every time I play a match. Im not gonna complain though. Im giving away all the keys. And so should you all. Here is our opportunity to build the player base. Stop looking at ti like a glitch..

Immortal Pack 30 E-Mails with Keys

Hey,

i bought a Immortalpack and i keep receiving E-Mails with Keys, about 30 of them. I have now 30 registered Immortalpacks in my Square Enix Account. ~300 Invitecodes.

I don't mind for giving them to other players, but does it stop at some point?

My PayPal - Account hasn't purchased only one, so i don't think i got hacked

Hey guys

If you're still getting these emails, can you drop me a direct message with your email address and Steam profile link? We'll ensure this gets taken care of ASAP!
    Square Enix Europe Community Manager
    Nosgoth Community : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Twitch

Thumbs Down Stop spam my mail box pls

I registered a veteran pack 2 or 3 days ago, now, square enix is spamming my mail box.

I received 127 mails from Square Enix which are saying I bought veteran pack. But I have activated only 2 veteran packs on my account.

May u stop spamming me pls.

-> Of course i didn't get a single gold IG for those 127 veteran packs. I've only got 1500 Gold by the 2nd veteran pack i activated.

Spam Emails after Purchasing Immortal Pack

Hey,

I Submitted a bug report that I keep getting spam emails of the 10 beta keys that come with this immortal pack, the emails come after the syncing and downloading stages of the game in the lobby. So as you enter the game, and then after each match. So you wouldn't be surprised that I now have like over 1000 veteran invites now.

Pretty much when I got a reply from the submit that I report they said that they are aware of the bug and that the forums have a thread already here but I am unable to find it. Does anyone know where it is that I am able to get it?

Thanks
    Bishop

Yeah, i have the same issue as well. As soon as i log into the game i receive an email with 10 keys. I just have noticed that bug i have already "62 registered game" on my squere enix account.

I keep receiving invite codes after buying Warband Pack

Hi. I wrote to tech support about that, but there has been no reply so far.

Last week I bought the Warband Pack (it was on sale) and properly received the items and 2 invite codes. However, since them I still keep receiving additional emails congratulating me on the purchase, and each of them contains 2 NEW invite codes. Also in my Square Enix profile I have multiple Warband Packs, although I bought only one.

I received gold and items for only 1 purchase, but I still keep getting new codes, as I said. I don't think it's fair, and also I don't really need them. I'd like to solve this.

Exclamation

I already posted this too on the steam forum hub of Nosgoth.

I bought on the 18th the following founder packs on the Square Enix store during the sale.

Veteran
    Veteran 4 pack (by accident)
    Warlord
    Warband

But for some reason it keeps sending me e-mails with

Congratulations <name>,

You have successfully purchased a Nosgoth "<name of pack>" Founder's Pack which includes:

Played today 5 ~ 10 games and during the time i played i got:

6 veteran pack mails
    7 Warlord pack mails
    7 Warband pack mails

But the packs also include keys and they are all diffrent.

Just wondering if this is bugged (seems like it is) and if i really pay for them cuz i don't want to get suddenly a bill for like €500 due a bugg.

I bought almost all packs (exept the immortal bought that 1 on steam), but now i keep getting spammed aswell.

Played today 5 ~ 10 games and got of the Veteran, Warlord and Warband packs each between the 6 ~ 7 mails.

Last edited by Bazielim; 27th Oct 2014 at 19:04. Reason: double posting

I'm unsure if this is a common bug as it's quite hard to search for it but every time I join a game I get an email titled 'Nosgoth Veteren Founders pack' congratulating me on becoming a founder. This is very frustrating as it has completely spammed my email account. Has anyone else had this issue / know a fix for it? I'm guessing its somehow linked to the game constantly 'syncing online profile'.

I've just checked and it is in fact an email every time the game syncs my online profile rather than every time I join a game.
    Last edited by Bazielim; 27th Oct 2014 at 19:05. Reason: double posting

same =)

Hi guys
    Are you still getting emails since our patch last night? This should be cleared up for you now!
    Last edited by Saikocat; 28th Oct 2014 at 13:58.

I got emails last night, after i installed the patch. So nothing changed.

I've gotten 2 emails today so no, I'm afraid its not been fixed. My square enix account is also messed up, it says I have 40 registered games all of which are "Nosgoth Founders: Veteren pack July 2014" apart from 1 which is the actual nosgoth beta.

Alright, we have put out a new hotfix today, which should clear this up as well. If you do get any more issues with repeat emails again after this, drop me a private message with your email address.

It should, however, be fixed now! Hurrah!

Originally Posted by Saikocat
    It should, however, be fixed now! Hurrah!
    Damn, after deleting about 50 of them, I was kind of curious to see how high I could go, haha.

(click image to enlarge)
    Last edited by RainaAudron; 1st Nov 2014 at 19:13. Reason: Image resized
    signature image
    NOSGOTH IMMORTAL VET // HEAVY HITTERS GROUP // NOSGOTH CBT

Thumbs Down dear SQ Enix - about that Mailspam

I bought me a Nosgoth pack 5 days ago.
    Now STOP spamming me with your eMails about how i bought Nosgoth pack!
    I already have 60 and counting ! This is very irritating !
    Just stop that ridiculous thing.

Originally Posted by mcuncool
    Now STOP spamming me with your eMails about how i bought Nosgoth pack!
    Issue has been dealt with and you shouldn't be getting emails any longer as stated here by Saiko.
    signature image
    NOSGOTH IMMORTAL VET // HEAVY HITTERS GROUP // NOSGOTH CBT