Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Patch Notes - October 27th Update

Patch Notes - October 27th Update

Exclamation Patch Notes - October 27th Update

Devil's Night
    • From now until November 3rd, earn exclusive event rewards by playing Nosgoth!
    • Devil's Weapons and Banners are available in the store for a limited time.
    • All Mysterious items dropped during Devil's Night are "Ghostly" and will have special event visual FX.

Private Match
    • Private Matches have come to Nosgoth!
    • On the PLAY screen, select "Private Match" to host and join private lobbies.
    • Private Matches are hosted on our dedicated servers and offer match customization options.
    • Private Matches do not reward XP or Gold.
    • KNOWN ISSUE: In rare cases, two players simultaneously requesting a Private server can end up in the same lobby. If this happens to you, please back out and try again. We will hotfix this later in the week.

Noscam
    • Noscam has arrived and allows you to record and replay your matches!
    • On the PLAY screen, select "Noscam" to review recent matches and either replay them, or ARCHIVE them for later!
    • IMPORTANT: Currently, Noscam replays will become invalid when new patches are released. Make sure you capture any footage from favorite replays before the next patch!

Bug Fixes
    • Reverted the change we believe was causing the disconnect issues since the last patch. We will monitor the situation closely to ensure it is fixed.
    • Mysterious items will now correctly only deplete charge when fully unlocked.
    Square Enix Europe Community Manager
    Nosgoth Community : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Twitch

Thanks for the update Cat!
    Can't want to test everything out.

Scrims, anyone? Hahaha.

EDIT: If anyone wants me to spectate(stream)/shoutcast a scrim/PCW, let me now. Just send me a message on Twitch and I can do that.
    Last edited by RazielWarmonic; 27th Oct 2014 at 16:42.

Did anyone get to look at the bug with the banners not staying equipped after restart?
    "If events are matched closely enough to course, they have a way of restructuring themselves to familiar outcomes." ~ Scorpius, Farscape

Awwww yeah. Finally Private Matches. Saikocat do Square Enix have any kind of IRC or Group to post for some pcw/scrims?

Greetings. Denox

Originally Posted by Dena92052
    Awwww yeah. Finally Private Matches. Saikocat do Square Enix have any kind of IRC or Group to post for some pcw/scrims?

Greetings. Denox
    If Square has nothing, I will come up with something Denox.
    I'm thinking about investing into a Mumble for pugs and what have you in the future as well.

Cheers,
    Warmonic

Thanks for the update hope you will fix the kicks and crashes soon though
    But suppose you throw a coin enough times... suppose one day, it lands on its edge.

Русский перевод этого патчноута
    Russian translation of this patchnote
    http://nosgoth.ru/1011-nosgoth-update-27-10-2014/

Wow, this patch has a lot more than I expected!

Really excited for the event and for the ability to capture re-plays. Time to start forming teams!

That being said - wasn't expecting private lobbies to come out so soon? I mean, you guys have just made a post recently and now it's live? The Summoner out in a weeks time, anyone?

Originally Posted by -Konf-

Really excited for the event and for the ability to capture re-plays. Time to start forming teams!

That being said - wasn't expecting private lobbies to come out so soon? I mean, you guys have just made a post recently and now it's live? The Summoner out in a weeks time, anyone?
    Also pleasantly surprised by this. Nice one Psyonix!

Thanks Cat! A lot of good stuff this patch!

well its not out yet isnt it?

Originally Posted by -Konf-

Hehe, I'm afraid not

We want to make sure we give frequent updates on what's coming up, so sometimes it will be about what's coming up pretty soon, and for others it'll be about what's on the horizon. In the case of the Summoner update we gave an indication of when she'll be released, but unlike private matches, she's not about to leap into the game just yet

We are still down for maintenance now, but once the update is complete we'll post an update in the thread.

I MUST PLAY!

Cant wait! how long until steam update will be up? South african internet isnt really the fastest around and takes quite a while to do updates. Any idea on update size?

What time do you follow to drop updates? seems like its not the best time to throw down a maintenance at the peak playing hours (europe at least)

20 hours in the 27th without a playable event announced for 27th.

Common at least give a time for the next try of your events.

Dilettantish.
    Remove the Lobbies! Move the banners to the death screens!
    | CPU 2600k@4,3GHz | GTX560Ti 1GB | 8GB DDR3 | SSD | Win7 64bit | 1920x1080 | EU/Austria |

Originally Posted by Sindrish
    What time do you follow to drop updates? seems like its not the best time to throw down a maintenance at the peak playing hours (europe at least)
    This was discussed before.

Originally Posted by Wolf_the_Legend
    UTC 0600 to 0900 seems to be the best time to shutdown Nosgoth anyways
    http://steamdb.info/app/200110/graphs/
    Psyonix didn't said anything but maybe they just can't do it differently.. tho I don't know the reasons...
    Last edited by Shikei001; 27th Oct 2014 at 19:13.
    signature image

Ten days later... *imagine it spoken with french accent xD

OMOGMOMOZMOFMOGN PCWS NOW!

Originally Posted by RazielWarmonic
    If Square has nothing, I will come up with something Denox.
    I'm thinking about investing into a Mumble for pugs and what have you in the future as well.

Cheers,
    Warmonic
    That'd be awesome, keep us updated please. Maybe SE could help (pay) with that .
    IF | malga.

Originally Posted by malgaa
    OMOGMOMOZMOFMOGN PCWS NOW!

That'd be awesome, keep us updated please. Maybe SE could help (pay) with that .
    Yup! I'll let you guys know more as soon as I can grab some more information, mostly funding.
    If I can find the funding I'll get it up ASAP!

Originally Posted by Infectednoob
    I MUST PLAY!

Cant wait! how long until steam update will be up? South african internet isnt really the fastest around and takes quite a while to do updates. Any idea on update size?
    934,1 MB
    signature image

Getting randomly disconnected in the middle of matches. It has happened in the last 2 I've tried to play. Dunno if anyone else is getting this but I thought I'd post about it

Dat Noscam sure sounds great!

I am really hoping this game can take off into competitive gaming!

First Tthought's after couple of matches

Many Player seems to have a FPS problem right now and a relativley high CPU usage, maybe because the Noscam is recording every match ?

Witch leads me to the Noscam...
    This thing is awesome
    Rewatching a match u played... from spectator mode *_* awesome as

Rly rly nice job on this one Psyonix

But one thing I noticed... if u use the Devils weapons from this event and then rewatch the match using Noscam the FX-Effects are not visible... strange thing xD

One other thing I was rly enjoying was the new Lobby interface Awesome design (and no Lvl's anymore Yay well at least until ur ingame xD)

Keep up the great work Psyonix
    signature image

The icons for the devil's items aren't working. There seems to be a lot of broken lobbies at the moment.
    "If events are matched closely enough to course, they have a way of restructuring themselves to familiar outcomes." ~ Scorpius, Farscape

Page 1 of 2 12 Last