Thread: Kingdom Hearts Series - News and Updates

Kingdom Hearts Series - News and Updates

Video
    Kingdom Hearts Mysteries Episode 3 - Xehanort's Ambitions (KHInsider)
    - The third episode of Kingdom Hearts Mysteries, our collaborative series with GameTrailers.com, is now live for your viewing pleasure.

Products
    News Flash
    - SAVE 15% on ALL KINGDOM HEARTS MERCHANDISE until the end of April!!!

Products
    New Kingdom Hearts Pin Releasing at Disney World Pin Trading Event in September! (KHInsider)
    - Every year since 2011, Disney has been releasing an official Kingdom Hearts Disney pin, and this year will be no different.

Video
    Fourth Episode of Kingdom Hearts Mysteries - The Foretellers' Prophecy (KHInsider)
    - The fourth episode of Kingdom Hearts Mysteries, our collaborative series with GameTrailers.com, is now live for your viewing pleasure.

Products
    Kingdom Hearts Flood Unversed Plush Sample (KHInsider)

Survey
    Official KINGDOM HEARTS Player Survey (KHInsider)
    - Fans can complete the survey by following this link and will remain available for fans to fill out until June 12th, 2015 at 11:45 pm Pacific Time.

Voice Acting
    Sir Christopher Lee, voice of Ansem the Wise, dies at 93 (KHInsider)
    - Sir Christopher Lee, well known by Kingdom Hearts fans as the voice of Ansem the Wise in Kingdom Hearts II and Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, has passed away at the age of 93 after being hospitalized for respiratory problems and heart failure.

Event - E3
    Square Enix Presents E3 2015 - Day 1
    - Welcome to the first day of Square Enix Presents E3 2015!

Hi everybody ! I've a question . Do you know if KH 3D will be remastered in HD for Ps3 ??

Is the only chapter wich I haven't played .

Answer me please . tnx

I will let you know should I come across any updates concerning this matter.

Development
    Hidden Treasure: The Kingdom Hearts Design Document (KHInsider)
    - Found within the pages of the "Kingdom of Hearts (tentative)" design document that was given to Disney staff for proposal purposes in the early development days of Kingdom Hearts is a plethora of unused designs and art.

Products
    Kingdom Hearts II Riku & Halloween Town Sora Play Arts Kai revealed at San Diego Comic Con 2015! (KHInsider)
    - San Diego Comic Con 2015 has begun, and as always it is full of amazing surprises for Kingdom Hearts fans.

D23 Expo 2015
    Kingdom Hearts 3 at D23 Expo 2015 Coverage! (KHInsider)
    - Tangled World Name Revealed: Kingdom of Corona
    - Big Hero 6 confirmed for Kingdom Hearts 3!
    - KH2 Mickey Joins Disney Infinity, Sora's Keyblade is 3.0's Ultimate Unlock
    Last edited by Grimoire; 19th Aug 2015 at 17:47.

Kingdom Hearts Fan Event
    More Details about Kingdom Hearts Premium Theater at D23 Japan Revealed (KHInsider)
    - The official website for D23 Japan has updated with new information about the Kingdom Hearts Fan Event, taking place on November 3, 2015 at the Maihama Cinema Ikspiari Theater in Chiba Prefecture.

Disney Infinity
    Disney Infinity is Giving Away 100 Exclusive King Mickey Power Discs! (KHInsider)
    - With the release of Disney Infinity 3.0 in North America today, Disney Infinity are giving away Kingdom Hearts Mickey Costume Power Discs to 100 lucky people!

Kingdom Hearts 2.9
    Kingdom Hearts 2.9 Listed on LinkedIn Profile & Possible New Kingdom Hearts 3 Information (KHInsider)
    - It has been discovered on the LinkedIn profile of a Square Enix staff member currently working in Osaka, Japan that there may possibly be a title called Kingdom Hearts 2.9 currently in the works for PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4.

Sony Computer Entertainment Japan Asia
    Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue announced (KHInsider)
    - At long last, Square Enix has announced Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue at the SCEJA Press Conference 2015 live from Tokyo Midtown Hall.
    - Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Screenshots and Info (KHInsider)
    - Trailer Revealed For Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8: Final Chapter Prologue (Siliconera)
    - Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8’s Birth By Sleep Centers Around Aqua, Links To KH III (Siliconera)
    - Official Website
    - New information on Kingdom Hearts X[chi] Back Cover & 0.2 Birth By Sleep – A Fragmentary Passage (KHInsider)
    - Pre-order Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue on the Square Enix Online Store! (KHInsider)
    - Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Featured in Famitsu (KHInsider)
    - Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Trailer Featuring KH3 Footage! (KHInsider)
    Last edited by Grimoire; 17th Sep 2015 at 01:54.

Kingdom Hearts Premium Theater
    Kingdom Hearts Premium Theater: Yoko Shimomura & Hiroyuki Nakayama in Attendance (KHInsider)
    - More information about the upcoming Kingdom Hearts Premium Theater fan event taking place at D23 Japan Expo on November 3 has been announced.

Products
    Kingdom Hearts Play Arts Kai at Tokyo Game Show

Interview
    Dengeki PlayStation: Kingdom Hearts Special Feature Interview Summary (KHInsider)
    - To commemorate the 600th issue of Dengeki Playstation Magazine, the artwork Tetsuya Nomura has drawn for this special occasion has been revealed!
    - Dengeki Playstation: Mini Interview with Tetsuya Nomura
    Last edited by Grimoire; 8th Oct 2015 at 16:58.

Event - D23 Expo 2015
    Signed Kingdom Hearts Print & Final Form Sora Play Arts Kai to be Auctioned at D23 Expo Japan! (KHInsider)
    - From November 10th to November 15th, Disney will be hosting a memorial auction where of special Disney merchandise and collectable items will be sold off at through Yahoo! Auctions.

Event - 23 Expo Japan 2015
    D23 Expo Japan: Kingdom Hearts Premium Theater Coverage! (KHInsider)
    - Kingdom Hearts Premium Theater Event Summary! (KHInsider)
    - Kingdom Hearts 3 & Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 screenshots from D23 Expo Japan 2015 (Nova Crystallis)
    - Kingdom Hearts Premium Theater Full Event Summary! (KHInsider)
    Last edited by Grimoire; 9th Nov 2015 at 12:43.

Square Enix could do better

I am completely dissapointed with Square Enix, it has been over ten years since the first Kingdom Hearts game came to North America. I started when I was roughly ten to eleven years old now here I am in my twenties waiting for Kingdom Hearts 3. I beat Kingdom Hearts 2 when I was thirteen or fourteen years old, no one should have to wait this long just to keep playing the game they love. I have played all the Kingdom Hearts games I could and the ones I couldn't buy when they came out I went online and read the plot of the game and when I had the money I bought and played it. I've been excited since 2013 since they announced it was in development but no news really has come out since other than the realease of 1.5HD, 2.5HD, and 2.8HD. The only times they seem to release any information about Kingdom Hearts 3 is when they want to hype you up for another game that is essentially just a compilation of the games they have already released. It is utterly pathetic how long they are taking on this game, Square Enix is spreading itself too thin and trying to launch all these games at the same time. Currently their working on Final Fantasy 15 (previously known as Final Fantasy versus 13), the reboot of Final Fantasy 7, and Kingdom Hearts 3. They should just one game their goal accomplish that and then move on to the next, this you can keep releasing products to the fans they want and buy themselves some time while they work on the next title, not only will the gamers get the games they want sooner they better focus on each individual game. Square Enix can easily and efficiently on getting everyone what they want faster.

Manga
    Shiro Amano confirms Kingdom Hearts manga series is finished (KHInsider)
    - It's the true end of an era, folks.

Trailer
    KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 FINAL CHAPTER PROLOGUE & KINGDOM HEARTS III – Jump Festa 2015
    - Check out the new trailer for Kingdom Hearts 2.8 which is coming in 2016 and get a sneak peak of Kingdom Hearts III!

Page 2 of 4 First First 1234 Last