Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Hotfix - October 20th Update

Hotfix - October 20th Update

Exclamation Hotfix - October 20th Update

• Disabled performance detection code that was causing crashes for a small number of players
    • Improvements to issues that were causing party authentication to fail when attempting to form a party before connecting to a server
    • Fixed an issue causing some players to be disconnected immediately after loading into a game, if the loading process took too long
    Square Enix Europe Community Manager
    Nosgoth Community : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Twitch

Saw this and launched the game straight away full of hope only to discover the same error message to pop up. Got a bit upset, thought to come back and post in this thread about my experience. Then realised the patch hasn't been rolled out yet, silly me!

Thanks to Greg and people involved for pushing out the fix, looking forward to playing the game again and testing my luck with mystery item drop chances.

I'll post another reply once we're back online

Waiting for the server to be ON

I played like this week 50 matches and no mystery item, whats the drop rate system?

When you guys plan to be back online?

To the poster above me. I also played tons of matches and haven't even got any Item. It seems like the drops are more rare then before the update :/

Russian translation of this hotfix.
    Русский перевод обновления.
    http://nosgoth.ru/985-update-nosgoth-20-10-2014/

Originally Posted by xBaseLine
    To the poster above me. I also played tons of matches and haven't even got any Item. It seems like the drops are more rare then before the update :/
    Drops for non-perks were already pretty rare, to be fair. But Mysterious Items do have an even lower drop rate.
    Personally, I don't understand all the complaints. Why does everyone need to have found one the first week?

For fixing party system. Thanks!

Is it already online ? Can we play ?

German Translation of this hotfix
    Deutsche Übersetzung dieses Hotfix

http://tales-of-nosgoth.de/index.php/news/game-updates
    signature image

Originally Posted by SiD_Green
    Drops for non-perks were already pretty rare, to be fair. But Mysterious Items do have an even lower drop rate.
    Personally, I don't understand all the complaints. Why does everyone need to have found one the first week?
    Well I don't complain in that case. Just said that I agree that they are pretty rare, and i don't got even other Item^^

Maybe its a bugged mechanic of the game ? i never got one either, but i saw a lvl 3 guy getting it xD

We're back online! Thanks for your patience, everyone.

I'm updating the game, thanks for fixing it, really appreciate it. There's one more thing i'd like to ask about, you know, because of this issue i missed the whole event... so i was wondering if the people affected by this issue including me, are going to get something to make up for it? or will the event be extended?
    Thanks again.

Originally Posted by InkedDude
    I'm updating the game, thanks for fixing it, really appreciate it. There's one more thing i'd like to ask about, you know, because of this issue i missed the whole event... so i was wondering if the people affected by this issue including me, are going to get something to make up for it? or will the event be extended?
    Thanks again.
    I agree, however i wasn't affected by that issue so I cant really speak :P

After this hotfix it seems that people get randommly kicked off the server after a couple minutes gameplay. Ive just been kicked twice along with several other players.
    Last edited by 5amael_; 20th Oct 2014 at 19:02.

Hey thanks for the fix.

Originally Posted by 5amael_
    After this hotfix it seems that people get randommly kicked off the server after a couple minutes gameplay. Ive just been kicked twice along with several other players.
    Getting random kicks here too, can only select 'New Recruit' afterwards meaning you have to reload the whole game.

Just once I'd like an update that doesn't come with a game-breaking bug. This is so annoying.
    signature image

Yea, this is probably the worst state ive seen this game been in. Its hardly playable and i havent been able to finish a full match yet.

I haven't encountered any kicks from server or crashes in approx. 2 hours of playtime, but I noticed during one match that team chat may be broken again.

(click image to enlarge)

The other guy was from opposite team and looks like he could see what I wrote, and afterwards I was able to see his team chat messages as well.

Also, this match seemed to be another constant 3v4, and after it finished, 8th slot in the lobby couldn't be filled. Time when this match took place was around 22h (10 pm) central european time. Server number: EU 302872.

Few days ago I encountered similar bug and sent a detailed bug report, but I'll write the some basic stuff here anyway. A friend created a party of 3 people, when the match started it was 3v4 (we were the 4 team). No one joined on the opposite team. When the match ended, we waited for around 15 minutes, no one joined. When I asked a friend to try inviting one more person to party, the 8th slot was filled and the match started. However, it was 3v4 again and we were a full party of 4 people. Opposite team never got a 4th member.

Originally Posted by InkedDude
    Thanks again.
    I contacted support about this (and potentially having an active founder booster recharged) - they basically told me to get bent. I wouldn't hold my breath.

Got booted twice in an hour, mid-match; got dumped from a lobby immediately after finishing a match and again upon joining a lobby; ping rose and fell dramatically the entire time I played tonight. The game has issues.

I didn't get kicked out of the party during the match, but I got kicked out of the lobby once the game ended.
    You normally return to the lobby but it would send me to the server selection, not every game but I would happen 2 games out of 3
    Last edited by Ahes2Ashes; 21st Oct 2014 at 09:08.

Hey guys,
    Thanks for the heads up, we will check into this. If this (getting booted out) is happening to you, can you share a little detail? How frequently it happens, anything of note you see, and where (location wise) you are.

Where possible, detail of what server you were on would be fantastic (this is displayed in the score/TAB screen, and while you're in the lobby).
    Last edited by Saikocat; 21st Oct 2014 at 09:27.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last