Page 4 of 4 First First 1234

Thread: Some info about mysterious weapons

Some info about mysterious weapons

Uncannies and Mysteriouses?

How do you get whether i go 22-0 or not i still get crappy uncannies while my noob friends rolling in mysteriouses is it random or ???

It has been stated that what controls the awards is just a percentage, maybe you're just unlucky.

You must accept RNGesus as your personal savior.

Thumbs Down [Rant]Drop system.

/RANT IN
    Seriously. Like Seriously, this is up xD

I played about 300 matches and I'd KILL for a god damned Mysterious item for a vampire or any of the FOUR human class I play. Yet I got (THREE) VISCOUS CANNON mysterious. I played the alchemist about 2 Minutes in that 80 hours of actually gameplay. Viscous cannon is the worst weapon for her too. Am I being trolled and the game wants me mad?

How screwed is that? I finish first overall in 80% of the matches and I see the WORST players I ever met get Mysterious like it is raining.

How come the game doesn't ever "AWARDS" stuff to the better players so they can actually have something nice once in a while?

Award. Quite the funny term right? That's what they are. Oh you did 30Kill 5 Death overall, best scorer, winning team and you get to the match results (No Awards). Shouldn't they be called REWARDS in that case? Cause it OBVIOUSLY has NOTHING to do with merit.

/Rant OUT.
    Last edited by RainaAudron; 14th Mar 2015 at 23:11.

Originally Posted by LordAzuRa4
    /RANT IN
    Seriously. Like Seriously, this is up xD

I played about 300 matches and I'd KILL for a god damned Mysterious item for a vampire or any of the FOUR human class I play. Yet I got (THREE) VISCOUS CANNON mysterious. I played the alchemist about 2 Minutes in that 80 hours of actually gameplay. Viscous cannon is the worst weapon for her too. Am I being trolled and the game wants me mad?

How screwed is that? I finish first overall in 80% of the matches and I see the WORST players I ever met get Mysterious like it is raining.

How come the game doesn't ever "AWARDS" stuff to the better players so they can actually have something nice once in a while?

Award. Quite the funny term right? That's what they are. Oh you did 30Kill 5 Death overall, best scorer, winning team and you get to the match results (No Awards). Shouldn't they be called REWARDS in that case? Cause it OBVIOUSLY has NOTHING to do with merit.

/Rant OUT.
    They're not meant to be "rewards" for good behavior, they're meant to be purely random. Unfortunately, sometimes the RNG doesn't come up for you for a long time. It didn't come up for me at all with Mysterious items for a long time! Then I got a few, mostly on classes I don't play. And then I stopped getting them again. No one is out to get you. It's just the way of the Random Number Generator.

i think those mysterious weapon repair costs r way too high.
    checked it on my tyrant - i played 1 match = -5% charging. i get almost 100 gold per game (if i win) =
    100%/5% = 20 games; 20games * 100 gold = 2000gold (at best).
    100% recharge = 2000gold.
    means u use all ur money to recharge 1 mysterious and u play humans and vampires.
    so u dont have enough money to play 2 mysterious items at once.

(click image to enlarge)
    Kama with Shadow FX. The black 'flakes' are actually black feathers, not unlike the ones you see when shooting a Raven.

Originally Posted by DesolatedMaggot
    Kama with Shadow FX. The black 'flakes' are actually black feathers, not unlike the ones you see when shooting a Raven.
    So Shadow FX does indeed apply to Human weapons...

You have unveiled a mystery here, as a few people (including myself) started to believe that there's something wrong with Human weapons FX pool and that they don't roll Shadow FX at all. Since MI were released, I haven't seen a single one of those, and none of my friends have ever seen/heard of a Human weapon with Shadow FX either.

I honestly don't think Human Shadow weapons were a thing until Vanguard, and not sure it is a thing for anyone else. As I mentioned in another thread, I know of 3 Shadow FX Human weapons, all 3 are Vanguard, and I own 2 of them.

That's an interesting claim. I'd still be convinced that it doesn't apply properly to Human weapons, and sadly (despite many questions asked) - there was never any official confirmation.

To be honest I would believe your theory at this point, as I haven't heard (not to mention seen) of Shadow FX on Humans up until just now. I don't know what to think of it if you take random factor into account and the Human MI's that I own aren't sufficient to pull off a decent sample size, but it does feel that Shadow FX doesn't show itself on Humans anywhere near as often as it should.

Going to finish my Vanguard item soon, so we'll see if I get lucky enough to contribute to that conspiracy of yours.

I've got four or five MI's on my Prophet. If any of them pop Shadow, I'll let you guys know. It could take a while, though. >_> Yaay levelling!

Lets see some of those Unique effect/stats ladies! :P
    signature image

Originally Posted by DesolatedMaggot
    Lets see some of those Unique effect/stats ladies! :P
    Yeah. I wanna see if they truly are "unique"...from their description they sound very similar to lvl3 mysterious items.

Yeah, judging by the screenshot shown of the hunter crossbow it has a unique effect so?
    signature image

I think the skins for the Human 'Unique' rarity weps have some uniqueness (as in not seen before) but the Vampire 'Unique' rarity ability effects are same as before (shade, molten, toxic, lightning etc) with an added text description and in fact less perks than a Mysterious rarity ability.
    I find this very odd as 'Unique' rarity items then should be classed somewhere below 'Mysterious' rarity items, but they're being pushed like they're the new top tier rarity.
    signature image
    aka: Hellsonix / LeMMy

Page 4 of 4 First First 1234