Thread: Your Favourite Clan/Class/Faction

Your Favourite Clan/Class/Faction

Originally Posted by -Shiro-
    About your (awesome) speech about "xxx tactics", "honest abilities" and so on, Heretic...

I practice kendo and iaïdo for more than ten years now. I can assure you that it's very frontal and can be both savage and full of finesse. I learned to fight with direct stikes and "honesty", yet deceiver is one of my favourites classes. Let's recap : reavers are fighters, tyrants are warriors and deceivers are nightmares.

He's the most vicious of them, sure, but sneaking is part of the war. Speaking of war, this game is based on a "war for Nosgoth", not a duel with some noble-mindedness étiquette, right ? One man sneaking to kill the general can be more efficient than a hord of soldiers charging brainlessly. That's part of what I learned by reading works from tacticians/philosophers such as Sun Tzu, Miyamoto Musashi or Takuan Sohô.

I prefer a solo deceiver isolating and killing me than two clickspamming reavers charging me while I'm at a healthstation. The deceiver is already weaker and actually have to be in direct contact with humans (except for DM, but it's a very vulnerable ability). My build is disguise - infect - illusions, so I don't backstab. I infect ennemies so they can be visible for the mates, and it's already a way to poke them. That's teamplay, just like DM a warbow scout in order to allow attack from sents (for example) is.

As Corey once said, vampires were designed with that state of mind : "what could I do against someone with a gun when I have none ?". Shadowstep, air superiority, combo with stuns or roofspamming aren't very noble. And why should they be ? It's an asymmetric PvP.

One thing is sure : the deceiver fulfil its intended purpose, as it... deceive you (badum tss ).
    Damn, I couldn't have say it in a better way!

Shiro- i practise/-ed(dunno if i`ll come back there, no offence i don`t like to dress in pajama, and don`t like "infallibility" of my masters- when they clearly are mistaken) Yun Jung Do, which is basically dumbed down version of Kendo, but now when i got better at martial arts(keeping balance, stronger, faster), and can learn from manuals- i shift my interest on HEMA. Bastard Sword, roundel dagger, wrestling. And i never been interested in philosophical ascpects of swords swinging(no offence, again). I`m more of a "skill" guy. Yet i have my own code. Maybe this will explain things to you End of offtopic

What i meant- i`m gonna bash this one in over and over, and over again. I like Dumahim. I. Me. Ja. Ya. Ich. Moi. I like them because: bla, bla, bla... "honest abilities" speech again. Thats it. You like Zephonim, because they are efficient and smart, and have thier abilities. I got it for the first time. I know i seem awfuly stupid for some of you(Ygdrasel- wink, wink ) but i truly got it. But. Because you like them it dosen`t mean i HAVE to agree with you- or like them. It starts to look like disscussion: about what is tastier "peaches or apples". One like peaches, other apples. Thats it
    Turelim would pull your head off, Dumahim rip you to shreds, Razielim would "show you the world- shining, shimmering, splendind", and the drop you like a sack of puppies(i hope to God- whoever of them listen- ones that drown puppies or kittens will end up drown themselves. And eaten. By piranhas. Very small piranhas- so they will eat him/her longer- again, end of offtopic), Rahabim drown you(at least in SR1), Melchiahim would eat you like a Romero zombie, and Zephonim would stick you to the wall and bleed dry over several days- just because i`d prefer end up with first, second and third option, it dosen`t mean i automatically have to like others

Originally Posted by Heretic_13
    Shiro- i practise/-ed(dunno if i`ll come back there, no offence i don`t like to dress in pajama, and don`t like "infallibility" of my masters- when they clearly are mistaken) Yun Jung Do, which is basically dumbed down version of Kendo, but now when i got better at martial arts(keeping balance, stronger, faster), and can learn from manuals- i shift my interest on HEMA. Bastard Sword, roundel dagger, wrestling. And i never been interested in philosophical ascpects of swords swinging(no offence, again). I`m more of a "skill" guy. Yet i have my own code. Maybe this will explain things to you End of offtopic

What i meant- i`m gonna bash this one in over and over, and over again. I like Dumahim. I. Me. Ja. Ya. Ich. Moi. I like them because: bla, bla, bla... "honest abilities" speech again. Thats it. You like Zephonim, because they are efficient and smart, and have thier abilities. I got it for the first time. I know i seem awfuly stupid for some of you(Ygdrasel- wink, wink ) but i truly got it. But. Because you like them it dosen`t mean i HAVE to agree with you- or like them. It starts to look like disscussion: about what is tastier "peaches or apples". One like peaches, other apples. Thats it
    Turelim would pull your head off, Dumahim rip you to shreds, Razielim would "show you the world- shining, shimmering, splendind", and the drop you like a sack of puppies(i hope to God- whoever of them listen- ones that drown puppies or kittens will end up drown themselves. And eaten. By piranhas. Very small piranhas- so they will eat him/her longer- again, end of offtopic), Rahabim drown you(at least in SR1), Melchiahim would eat you like a Romero zombie, and Zephonim would stick you to the wall and bleed dry over several days- just because i`d prefer end up with first, second and third option, it dosen`t mean i automatically have to like others
    You know, I think I was the first in this thread to remind that what we're doing here is just sharing - and not at all attemps to convince anyone - as it's a matter of tastes. So I have absolutely no problems to understand that it's a subjective topic.

What's "offending" is not your opinion about the characters, but your generalizations and digressions. It also sounded a lot like it was implying X or Y trait for the people who like them : you explained which kind of guy you are and that it's why you love reavers, etc...

I said for example that tyrants are "braindead", but not that people liking them are. Or that they are weak IRL and that they like them because it makes them feel powerful. Of course, the type of character and gameplay you prefer say a lot about you, but everything is relative and subject to nuances, and it is NOT a right way to establish things such as sexual orientation, morality or testosterone levels. It's a dark fantasy world from a videogame...

I'm glad you finally understand though

PS : you can be very skilled and yet, interested in the philosophical/ideological background of a discipline. You can be interested in a philosophical background and yet, have a critical mind and your own way to interpret and assemble different informations.

i don`t like to dress in pajama
    I too hate comfort.

And after a month of absence, during which i am sure some of you were praying that i am dead and buried already(oh no, i am here he... he... heee...) i return to share my hate and sarcasm. After a month of getting "all the best" "be healthy" i need people who attack me on every corner Happy new year to you all
    During this month i played a bit and here it is: I only strengthened my so called love for Iron Guard and Dumahim. Won`t repeat myself why. Either Van Helsing style with explosions and lots of bolts flying around, with a bit of Underworld whipping vampires in the face, or true nosferatu style with claws, fog and agility.
    And i hate Zephonim and Scouts more than ever. Decivers- lore and gameplay- wise, Scouts- gameplay- wise. Scouts are great vampire hunters, i can appreciate thier ability to adapt and self taught discipline, and reading about thier rise to glory... it is something i`d expect from somebody trying to hunt immortals.
    But thier exploding bows(i don`t remember name) mixed with camouflage is the major move. this guy can take over 500 hp points in single shot, then stick 2 or 3 more to vampire before it even has chance to hide, basically killing it. And don`t give me that about abilities. How am i to know what humans i`ll be facing in the next round and what abilities i should choose? It has nothing to do with good or bad team work- other classes you can see, when they try to kill you- but Scouts you do not.
    And Decivers. Idiots with spider brain, that prefer to making holes in thier bodies, to "shape thier evolution"- wonder how making holes in your chest all the way to rib cage help you shape anything, aside for making it great target for hunters- bolts and arrows don`t need to go through muscles and skin- straight in to the heart.
    They are ugly, skinny, and cowardly. You all may like Assassin Creed and Hitman, or think that in a war everything is fair- me, not so much. I detest assassins
    So we covered my lore-oriented hate to them
    Gameplay is rather easy to understand. 3 Decivers in one team. Oh this is gonna be fun... But surprisingly, i bet, for some of you- i won`t rant about Dominate Mind- now i have "V" button- i press it, showing where he is and rain of fire and metal usually lands on the poor Zephonim head- if my team is good.
    No, i mean invisibility and clones. Why in Elder Gods name being transparent wounds humans? This should be get-away ability, or help to use backstab, not offensive tool in itself. I kow i can see him partialy, but what can i do if he circles around me, and after he wounds me enough he finishes me in 2 hits?
    And clones- if i understand decivers abilities correctly- they are mind masters, no? So they are not really cloning themselves, right? So my question is: WHY THESE FREAKING THINGS CAN STOP A BULLET?! In Melchiahim case it`s understandable- ghuls are flesh, bone and blood. But Devicer... Many players use them not to get away but to attack- while you wasting health and ammo on clones, they cut you with ease. Thank you at least for whip and granade (my lucky granade hitting 3 vampires at once killing 2 of them, and i didn`t even see them- i threw it in the direction of my teammate body, and its not separate case)
    In summary- you like apples, i still prefer peaches
    Last edited by Heretic_13; 6th Jan 2016 at 11:54.

And i hate Zephonim
    Good, so there is more Zephonim for me >:3

Another year, another long-winded ramble about how Heretic would be dead in three seconds if he were ever in a battle with any stakes. With the slight twist that this time around, he's just being a sore loser about Scouts and Deceivers besting him.

Why the deceiver illusions block anything is simple enough: The game devs didn't keep in mind that they're illusions. Maybe suggest that changes?

Being transparent doesn't actually wound anybody though. The Zephonim are mind masters, remember? If a human brain is manipulated in such a way as to believe that the body is being injured then for all intents and purposes it is being injured. This imagined injury and the fear and stress created by it then triggers further reactions in the human brain and body that can lead to actual damage and/or death. Of course, gameplay-wise, simulating all of that in a noticeable way isn't feasible...

They are quite ugly - but then they're not exactly meant to be pretty. Look at Zephon.

Camouflage is fairly easy to see through. Learn to track them.

Originally Posted by Ygdrasel
    Camouflage is fairly easy to see through. Learn to track them.
    Teach me then... I am not sore loser if i am bersted by Reavers or Tryrants, hunters or alchemists. Even Prophet ability to steal life away or Sentinel abduct is not annoying me anymore. So why am i mad i wonder?

Beauty standarts aren't my cup of coffee, so IMO the Zephonim are pretty (in a weird way, okay).
    An Adonis is fine to look at, but it's getting boring quite quickly. Also I have a huge thing for body modification (piercings, tattoos, scars... hell yes!!).
    And I love the Zephonim for their mind abilities. Being a brute is quite easy and you don't need much intelligence for it.
    But to learn how to use the full potential of your brain... that's a thing!
    I think a vampires brain is much like a humans brain (for they were human once). So imagine what it would be like if a human would be able to use it's brain with it's full potential (it's known that we can't use up tp 80% of our grey cells )
    But why am I telling this? If someone dislikes dem lovely spiders... Send dem all to me

Originally Posted by Varulven
    it's known that we can't use up tp 80% of our grey cells
    Myth. Highly popular one though. The entire human brain is used, to some degree, at all times.

I'd never venture so far as to call the Zephonim "pretty". That word has a very specific meaning that simply doesn't apply. They are visually interesting, to be sure. Far moreso than the Tyrant.

@Heretic: They don't go completely invisible. There's a sort of shimmer to them. See if you can snag a friend (or friendly player) to run Scout on a private map with you, get used to how the cloak looks.
    Last edited by Ygdrasel; 14th Jan 2016 at 00:58.

I'd never venture so far as to call the Zephonim "pretty". That word has a very specific meaning that simply doesn't apply. They are visually interesting, to be sure. Far moreso than the Tyrant.
    It's a matter of personal taste I think, but IMO they are kinda attractive. I just don't have a thing for the 'classical beauty', because it bores me. Maybe it came with the autism - package^^ Who knows?
    But I understand your opinion

My favourite clan are the Rahabim. I can't even say why. Maybe it's just my love for everything fishy. Melchiahim are a close second though. And last but not least, the original Sarafan Order.

But why am I telling this? If someone dislikes dem lovely spiders... Send dem all to me
    I don`t like them, never did. Maybe using bigger percentage of a brain is something(and it`s true- would be fun to play around with telekinesis or telepaty) but it`s the way they behave and fight that really angers me. All vampires are that think everything should be given to them ona a golden(silver would be deadly :P) plate, and they consider themselves "better race"(Nazi, anybody?). But in case of Zephonim they laugh and boast how powerful they are... just to disappear and attack from behind. At least show me this superiority, not sneak around lika common cutthroat. Imagine situation- you stand in the street, some dude comes starts picking the fight, and then suddenly his pal smacks you across the head, from behind. Them they laugh and boast, and dance around you- lying flat on your face- screaming how clever and strong they are... I`d kill that kind of person- Ygdrasel would told me that this is war, not a bar brawl, and everything is fair- but on the other hand that is the excuse of people using atom bombs on civilians in Hiroshima and Nagasaki- that was test by the way, not necessary at all. Or excuse of Russians, and Polish(my own nation- i am freaking ashamed) soliders raping, murdering and robbing German civilians- many of them wanted nothing to do with Hitler and co. So yeah. I`m very happy i see world in a different way then you. You know- sabre in hand and charging enemy head on
    Originally Posted by RealLoK
    My favourite clan are the Rahabim. I can't even say why. Maybe it's just my love for everything fishy. Melchiahim are a close second though. And last but not least, the original Sarafan Order.
    Well original Melchiahim had much to do- visually at least- with Nosferatu Orlock, that is one of the scariest vampires i`d ever seen, and Rahabim had pretty unique ability- on par with Razielim, so i do understand. As for being a rage filled Knight... well i did told about it earlier
    Last edited by Bazielim; 15th Jan 2016 at 08:08. Reason: Tou #3

they consider themselves "better race"(Nazi, anybody?).
    ...How are you still alive when you hold such contempt for your own species? You just described humans, you know. Also that Nazi comparison is not even kind of applicable.
    Last edited by Ygdrasel; 15th Jan 2016 at 05:10.

I`m deleting this post. I was in dark place that day.
    Last edited by Heretic_13; 21st Jan 2016 at 19:02.

@Heretic_13, do you mean the Zephomin are the clan you'd hate most if they were real and you were living in Nosgoth or something like that? I think Ygdrasel and most of the rest of us are talking about what make the more interesting fiction rather than which we'd approve of in real life. I don't approve of the way such characters behave either, but that doesn't mean I don't find them intriguing to think about or enjoy playing as them in game. I think that's what others who have said they like the cruel or greedy characters mean as well.
    "If events are matched closely enough to course, they have a way of restructuring themselves to familiar outcomes." ~ Scorpius, Farscape

And i`m here to make sure some other people maybe will look upon the rest of our kind and start thinking not about what is "awesome and fun", but also about what is up, and how to fix that.
    This was originally appended to the end of the post but it's too important so I moved it to the top:

This thread was never meant to be about making people have sudden revelations about how bad our species is in reality. Cut that crap out. Seriously, consider your own words. What you're saying is that you're here, on this forum about an entertainment product, for the explicitly stated purpose of making sure other people don't think about fun. What the is that? It's a video game forum. Jesus Christ, I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.

And why it is me who should die? [Also Nazis turn fat into soap, skin lamps, and other words]
    Who ever said you should die? I'm just considering the logic of your position. You hate vampires for considering themselves a better race yet humans do exactly this - yes, even you. So you must hate humans with just as much passion ergo to exist as a human must be unbearable. Logically speaking, an unbearable existence is not something that you should wish to keep.

And vampires aren't a product of madness and greed.
    They're a product of procreation.
    And they're about as natural as your modern human civilization.

Using fat to create soap (and other products) isn't a Nazi-specific thing. What, you think your soap isn't made of fat taken from some unwilling creature? And the Nazi comparison isn't applicable for two reasons:

1) The Nazis superiority was based in racist propaganda based upon faulty "research" while the vampires in LoK are objectively superior - physically and mentally. That's why they are stronger and why Kain can peer into the timestream without losing his mind.

2) Hitler was working for the "greater good" of his own people while Kain is ultimately working toward the actual greater good by striving to correct the various world-destroying mistakes of prideful idiot humans in the past.

You want a fictional Nazi comparison, read the last few Harry Potter books. Straight Hitler metaphors in there. :P
    Last edited by Ygdrasel; 17th Jan 2016 at 00:55.

Regarding my previous post: Won`t say that i`m sorry- because i always come to the subjects like this with emotions. And i do love to imagine "who, where, what, and when". In other words- i imagined people being tortured and killed by Zephonim. Memories of things i read, heard and watched about Nazi Death Camps and Russian Gulags helped me- even if didn`t want them to.
    What i meant was- if i`d be in Nosgoth world- i`d hate them for sure, regardless if i`d be vampire or human. They may be interesting in thier abilities to force thier evolution. but still they are raging psychopaths, so me personaly don`t know what is so fun about them- it is con that, for me, destroys all the pros. Being Turelim or Dumahim i`d endure(as i don`t like idea of being vampire at all) because they are more honest and straight forward(See? I`m going psychological on yer again this is what i am). Just brutes- you see`em coming you run away or fight, no other way. But you know they are there. In Zephonim case, they have(in my opinion) disgusting apperance and powers, befitting thier cowardly nature. Whole idea of hanging victim alive for few days, after using "dirty methods" to capture it, and draning it slowly is... scary. And painful to even hear about. You can be sure- if they`d be less... everything they are- i`d like them as i find Silenced Cathedral the most scary and "you-know-there-will be lots-of-vampires-here" looking place of all locations in Soul Reaver. It`s dark and gothic along with steampunk meet "Alien"
    By the way gys that did this game had to love this film series, didn`t they? I mean Zephonim handg thier victims alive, and likes to stick to a wall without move, Dumahim has alien-like head and tounge attack, not to mention that Zephon looking like a male Alien Queen

Most of the characters in this series aren't good people. Their personalities and motives are interesting to learn about but that doesn't mean we would condone their actions in real life or have some secret desire to be fascists or savages or sadists or whatever the the are. The are fictional characters hurting other fictional characters. It is possible to enjoy making them do things with a keyboard+mouse or gamepad without actually wanting to do those things ourselves because we're aware of the difference between fiction and reality.
    "If events are matched closely enough to course, they have a way of restructuring themselves to familiar outcomes." ~ Scorpius, Farscape

Originally Posted by Vampmaster
    Most of the characters in this series aren't good people. Their personalities and motives are interesting to learn about but that doesn't mean we would condone their actions in real life or have some secret desire to be fascists or savages or sadists or whatever the the are. The are fictional characters hurting other fictional characters. It is possible to enjoy making them do things with a keyboard+mouse or gamepad without actually wanting to do those things ourselves because we're aware of the difference between fiction and reality.
    As a sadist, I resent that.

That said, it's oddly enjoyable to systematically travel through a fortress biting off the fingers of its residents then breaking their legs to collapse them to the floor before taking a battle axe to their necks. ^_^ (Dwarf Fortress is a very...Possibility-friendly...Game. XD This being one of the simpler options.) But I'm not going to go out confiscating fingers anytime soon! XD

And I'd be hard pressed to name any good person beyond Ottmarr. Even Raziel was a monster twice over. Maybe Ariel?

@Heretic: Ahhh...Yeah, gonna have to dissent here :

A) The Zephonim are honest. They don't lie about their tactics. They're deceptive little monsters but entirely honest of that fact.

B) The Dumahim are nooooot straightforward. They're like cats playing with mice before killing them. "Not as shackled by notions of honour or glory...", "...have developed more of a reputation for playing with their food, at times prolonging the hunt to heighten their victim’s fear and sweeten their blood..."

And Dumahim and Turelim alike release humans into constructed underground mazes to hunt them.
    If anything, the Zephonim are more straightforward and honest. They indulge their sadistic pleasures so openly that corpses and cages casually litter their territory. Meanwhile, Turelim and Dumahim play at high claims to the throne and superiority over one another - while, in hidden labyrinths, toying with their food like mad cats.

Every last one a complete monster but the Zephonim are the most honest about it.

(I've always found the Alien queen comparison to Zephon rather weak. They have similar head shapes, kinda. About it.)
    Last edited by Ygdrasel; 23rd Jan 2016 at 01:52.

And i completly agree that vampires are all and if i had a choice i wouldn`t be one of them, if of course i`d find myself in Nosgoth
    Maybe it`s true that Zephonim are more honest, but slowly kiling prey, by torturing it is not exactly anything to brag about- Turelim and Dumahim like to toy with them, but killing itself is rather quick. So yeah, i wouldn`t want to be eaten, but if i had to, i`d preffer my throat to be ripped- bleeding is so fast, i wouldn`t even have time to say "Hail Mary" properly
    And the fear of being hunted is somewhat... funny. You don`t worry about your life, when adrenaline is pumping in to your blood stream, and oyu don`t think about "oh my god, how cruel they are!!!". Your only thought is "i have to get the out of here...".
    A little offtopic: i find fear of dying(when you life is in actual danger)rather motivating and capable of clearing mind of unnecessary toughts. It really helps you think- had that 2 times in my life. Once i was hit by the car, when i was riding on my bike, completly my fault, i was speeding down the hill, guy rode out from sides street, i lost control, did perfect 1,5 somersault over his car, and landed on my back. ride some more on my skin, on the asphalt. And wierd thing when i was lying there, and guy in the car was near heart attack(now i can laugh at this) sure he just killed a kid(middle school), i didn`t think about "oh my god i just got hit by car", or "i`m dying for sure" or anything- first thing i checked if i had every limb where it supposed to be, then if i can move them. then if they moved in proper directions. I stood up, giving heart attack to people who were runing to me sure i`m dead already, showed the guy in car i completly okay- not even a scratch on me, aside for bear claw-like sign thing on my back, but he didn`t have to see that, and it didn`t bleed that much- then checked car and a bike for damage, but miraculously they weren`t scratched either. I opened the door, while the poor guy was trying to unbuckle himself, said i`m very sorry, got on my bike and rode away. Adrenaline kicked me in the head about 1000 meters away, when everything was already over
    Second: by the river we have dam, and on the river bank there is a high wall- part of the dam- i was climbing it, almost reached the top, in fact i had my left hand hooked over the edge. Then one of the big "bricks"(made of stone, every one of them is about 100 kg) gave under my weight slided out, hit my in the ribs- i placed my right hand over it when i was climbing. I had enough sense to kick with my legs, so i wouldn`t get squashed, but my lef hand slided down the edge, and was completly torn up. I fell down, to the river. Got out and realized i am about 2 km from help, and bleeding like a stuck pig and as i was in sweat pants and sweater, i didn`t had anything i could make tourniquet from. I bandaged myself with a shirt, rised my hand up, so the blood loss would be smaller and marched straight to the hospital.
    So yeah, if anything fear of death clears your mind and helps thinking. And being just tortured to death won`t really give you chance to fight back. However wicked it may seem, being let out in to the underground maze gives opportunieties to fight back, even bare handed if need arise- so you are not totaly defensless

@Heretic: Ahhh...Yeah, gonna have to dissent here :

A) The Zephonim are honest. They don't lie about their tactics. They're deceptive little monsters but entirely honest of that fact.

B) The Dumahim are nooooot straightforward. They're like cats playing with mice before killing them. "Not as shackled by notions of honour or glory...", "...have developed more of a reputation for playing with their food, at times prolonging the hunt to heighten their victim’s fear and sweeten their blood..."

And Dumahim and Turelim alike release humans into constructed underground mazes to hunt them.
    If anything, the Zephonim are more straightforward and honest. They indulge their sadistic pleasures so openly that corpses and cages casually litter their territory. Meanwhile, Turelim and Dumahim play at high claims to the throne and superiority over one another - while, in hidden labyrinths, toying with their food like mad cats.

Every last one a complete monster but the Zephonim are the most honest about it.

(I've always found the Alien queen comparison to Zephon rather weak. They have similar head shapes, kinda. About it.)
    Just don't try, you won't cure his hate for the Zephonim^^
    signature image

Just don't try, you won't cure his hate for the Zephonim^^
    Every time i read that "Zephonim is a-ok and interesting" i think "maybe there is something wrong with me" maybe i should change my way of thinking. And then i remember Mark Twain words: "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.". So yeah- go on, try to change me- i dare you

Being on the other side of the majority isn't always the right or best way, Heretic.
    And I don't like those little beasty spiders because other people do.
    Most of you guys like the Turelim for their streght and brute behaviour... well.... I don't ^^
    signature image

For the record i am not pointing this at any of you, i am not saying you ever said that- this is more for people that had misfortune to play some matches with me today. But as it rather in general direction of this discussion....

When i asked in this thread about favourite faction in Nosgoth world i suppose i could be more specyfic- i was asking about organization/clan/etc that you are most comfotable with. People thinking the closest to your way of thinking. In other words, where would you like to be, if you`d end up in Nosgoth. Would you join mystics, or warriors/soliders? Something like that, not who you like the most by "how they look". I preffer Sarafan not because they are strong, but because even if they are homicidal maniacs they are honest about it. They don`t need repeaters, and naphta. They just grab wathever sharp piece of steel is lying about and charge the enemy Look at vampires, they are not even honest with each other, they treat weakest of them as toys or amusment(Vorador Brides, war between factions mentioned by Raziel- this little "spice" in his and his brothers unlife. Not to mention the biggest egoist amongst them- Kain)

This whole debate makes me realize that i may drop this game sooner or later. Or even should- for your mental health . And you`ll finally be rid of me ain`t ya? :P
    I called many people "cowards" this day alone(favourite response "are you autistic?!"- was funny first time- about half a year ago-, now is painfully predictable, change your tune people, please). Sooner or later "For Honor" will come out- i`ll have bunch of Knights, Samurai and Vikings at each others throats, sword play, duels and medieval battles. I will run straight at the other guy, bash his head in and cleave through bots that`ll try help him
    And nobody will say to me "but attacking one guy together is more efficient! why are you opposing this? Are you autistic?".

Just because i don`t like backstabing, ganging up, and dishonest methods, no matter if it`s war, love, game, child play, film, or drunken brawl, as i am more emotoinal towards everything than PMSing woman- and i don`t like characters behaving like that- in other words "NotTheThingsYouLike"- it does not mean i am worse than you or stupid, or i should go away/roll over and die because i don`t fit with the rest

And as i pointed at the begining of this post- i am not attacking any of you. I just felt that people generally treat me like a moron, or somebody that always want to row upstream and urinate in to the wind, just because i preffer to be who i am, and don`t ask anybody if they agree with it or not. Like me? Fine, i`m glad. Don`t? Well, we can always try to avoid each other- several people already started to abandoning matches when i appear in lobby- it is all pretty easy

THE END

Page 3 of 4 First First 1234 Last