Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Final Fantasy VI - News and Updates

Final Fantasy VI - News and Updates

Final Fantasy VI - News and Updates

Final Fantasy VI For iOS/Android Updated With Portuguese And Thai Localizations (Siliconera)
    - Originally only released in Japanese and English, Final Fantasy VI has been localized into a dozen languages.

Final Fantasy VI: Symphonic Poem (Royal Stockholm Philharmonic Orchestra)

- The Royal Stockholm Philharmonic Orchestra performs music from Nobuo Uematsu's Final Fantasy VI, orchestrated as a symphonic poem called Born with the Gift of Magic (arr Roger Wanamo).

Happy birthday Final Fantasy VI and thank you for the gift of magic
    - Do you know what happened on this day 20 years ago? On the 20th October 1994, Final Fantasy VI was released in North America on the Super NES.

7 or so days after my birthday-- and it's today (this year) and this month that I started playing this game (FF VI)! ...I must be fated to fall in love with Terra... lol xD .... this is a BIG coincidence... xD i was born on October 3. ...Kinda wish Terra's not taken tho, but what's more unfortunate is that I'm more in love with Celes! </3 xD

There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world, there is only the inevitable.

Final Fantasy Costumes Pop Into Square Enix’s Light Gun Game (Siliconera, Game Watch)
    - Players will be able to get the twenty Final Fantasy crossover costumes in Gunslinger Stratos 2 starting today.

Hello!

I wish Square Enix releases Final Fantasy VI for the Nintendo Wii U. I prefer the GameBoy Advance Version, but also the SNES Version (Final Fantasy III). Any Chance for the Release?
    Last edited by Kamui18; 12th Nov 2014 at 09:03.

I shall keep an eye out.

Originally Posted by Grimoire
    I shall keep an eye out.
    Thank you for looking!

Final Fantasy VI now available on Amazon’s app store (Nova Crystallis)
    - The recent mobile remake of Final Fantasy VI is now up for purchase on Amazon’s app store

They need to update it ASAP, more people are upgrading to Android 5 and the game isn't working on it.

Music
    What is the Final Symphony?
    - The Final Symphony was originally a concert featuring music from Final Fantasy VI, VII and X.

Music
    Final Fantasy VI Gets An Operatic Tribute For Its 21st Birthday (Siliconera)
    - Vocalist Jillian Aversa and cellist Tina Guo collaborated on an operatic tribute to Final Fantasy VI for its 21st birthday.

Music
    Final Fantasy VI, VII, And X Songs Played By The London Symphony Orchestra (Siliconera)
    - Square Enix announced that they’ll be releasing a Blu-Ray disc featuring orchestrated songs from Final Fantasy VI, VII and X titled Final Symphony – music from FINAL FANTASY VI, VII, and X.

I'm hoping that FF6 will be remade for the NX. I thought the news about FF7 was great and all and I look forward to experiencing the final product, but I really hoped for a remake of FF6 more than anything else. While 7 definitely could use a good touch up for some good reasons, I always thought 6 would be better suited for a full remake since it's a huge story with a giant cast of characters spanning a world that takes two different forms. The SNES original was well made for sure, but seeing this game in fully rendered 3D with todays hardware or upcoming hardware would truly do the story justice. I'm really hoping for an NX release since the original was initially released on Nintendo's hardware. I have no idea how much memory a game of it's size would amount to but it seems like it would be alot which would be a good reason to hold off until the hardware is more than capable. Here's hoping that someday I'll see the dream come true.

Deals and Sales
    FF III, IV, V & VI are Android TV compatible & currently 50% off on the Google Play Store

Products
    Final Fantasy Trading Rubbers Straps Vol.5
    - Hope, The Onion Knight, Penelo, Shadow, Kuja and Gilgamesh

Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
    Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius To Launch In Japan On October 22 (Siliconera)
    - Square Enix announced that Final Fantasy: Brave Excvius, their smartphone game by Brave Frontier makers, is launching in Japan on October 22, and there will also be a Magitek Armor-riding Terra Branford.

Amazon Fire TV Compatibility
    Final Fantasy III Through VI Now Compatible With Amazon Fire TV (Siliconera)
    - To celebrate the Amazon Fire TV compatibility of Final Fantasy III through VI, the four games will go on sale in the Amazon App Store throughout November.

Dissidia Final Fantasy Arcade
    Character Video
    - Terra Goes Trance Mode In Dissidia Final Fantasy’s Latest Arcade Trailer (Siliconera)

PC Release
    Final Fantasy VI Steam Announcement Trailer
    - Final Fantasy Ultima weapon fans, this is where it began. FFVI is coming to Steam on the 16th of December!

PC Release
    Final Fantasy VI is OUT NOW on Steam!
    - Get a 10% discount for a limited time

Nintendo Wii U Release
    Final Fantasy VI Advance heading to Wii U Virtual Console in Japan (Nova Crystallis)
    - The enhanced Gameboy Advance port of the beloved FF title will be made available in Japan on December 22nd 2015 for the Nintendo Wii U.

Dissidia Final Fantasy Arcade
    Kefka confirmed for Dissidia Final Fantasy Arcade (Nova Crystallis)
    - Kefka Palazzo Joins Dissidia Final Fantasy On Arcade As Its Newest Character (Siliconera)

Products
    Final Fantasy Trading Rubber Straps Vol.7
    - Garland, Locke, Kadaj, Tidus, Lightning, Trey

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
    Locke From Final Fantasy VI Added To Final Fantasy Brave Exvius (Siliconera)
    - Increased summon rate for Locke, Hayate, and Artemios through August 5.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last