Thread: Help with charged items

Help with charged items

Help with charged items

i'm new to this game and i love it ! but i don't understand how charged items and abilities works ! can someone explains me this in details ? i don't want to miss a single details of the game and it seems to be an imporant part. please haaaalp

PS: sorry for any fault i could made since english is not my first language ^^

We don't know it either, it must be added in today's patch.

To recharge your items you just rightclick on the item in your invertory and choose recharge. Then you have to make your choice if you want recharge with gold or runestones. But, if i'm right, it's not working for the moment, the timers on your items are not counting down. So for now you can use your abilities unlimited. Maybe with this patch it will change, don't know. We'll see.
    signature image
    The descent had destroyed me... and yet I lived.

The timers on rechargeable items are different than all the other times in the game like Rentals and Boosters. When a Rental/Booster says 7 days, it means 7 real-life days (168 hours to be exact) and the timer starts as soon as you purchase the rental or equip the booster. Even when you're not playing the game, the timer is still ticking down.

Rechargeable items however go by in-game time that you're using the item. If you start a round with a Hunter's Repeater that has rechargeable properties (for example) and use it the entire round that ends when the 10 minutes are up, you will only be knocking off 10 minutes from your 7 day (168 hours/10080 minutes) timer. When you switch sides (or aren't playing the game) the timer is stopped. If you switched weapons when human, the timer is stopped (if you switched to a different rechargeable item, then it's timer would be started).