Thread: Just purchased FF11 and I'm not sure how to get it started...

Just purchased FF11 and I'm not sure how to get it started...

Just purchased FF11 and I'm not sure how to get it started...

Just made a square-enix acc. and i would like to play FF11 but an error keeps coming up saying "The entered registration code is invalid".

Customer support should be able to help you with your issue. Make sure to include your key with the ticket so that they can verify it.

It's case sensitive. Mine'll say it's invalid if I try to add it as a service in lowercase letters. If I put it into uppercase, as it is in the book, it'll tell me it's already registered.

I couldn't figure out how to get customer service

So I reently purchased ffXI deluxe edition thingy through steam. I open the game it opens playonline it brings me to a wall of text with a link in it. I click the link it brings me to a page for merging my playonline and square enix accounts. When I try merge my playonline account it brings me to a square-enix login page. Now I login via facebook and that is not an option on this page. It says my username or password is incorrect though I've never given a password for the account and I can't even go into change it. The other route the email never sends.

I just wasted 40 dollars on a game I can't register an account to play.

I can't do so because Square-enix site is very unfriendly to the user and unnecessarily complicated so much so to the point I can't register an account to play your game glad you got my money and I get nothing in return.