Page 4 of 4 First First 1234

Thread: FFXIII on PC - Questions and Issues

FFXIII on PC - Questions and Issues

Hello

I have 1080p monitor (which is minimum for 95 % of gamers) so I would like to ask how does the progress go regarding fix of missing info text on enemy info screen.
    It looks like this: http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2...II_EI_Odin.png
    but should look like this: http://i.stack.imgur.com/sJrAm.jpg

I hate to have to google info which should be in game and I refuse to play on resolution equal to my phone's.

Exclamation Asking About Final Fantasy 13 Installation

Hello, Square Enix.

I hope that you read this thread.
    I want to ask that..... FINAL FANTASY XIII is only available in Steam?
    I buy CD in Store and Install the game in my PC.After installing,
    FINAL FANTASY XIII Won't work at all,There's Error Appear,Said: Steam- Game Launch Failed FINAL FANTASY XII failed to start (error code 80)
    The Game will use Steam but I didn't use steam to start it. (I didn't even buy it at steam ... Coz I don't have money to buy it and no time to download the game because I'm so Excited of Playing FF 13 or All FF,also my internet is 3mb per second :<)

I hope that you will help me about my problem .....

FF13-2

it stil feeling slightly un natural when moving around u know not fluently tho not much
    main problem im having is the sound of the cutscenes it stutters and doesnt match kinda like wtaching a movie with the sound not lining up with the movie
    also after several mins of playing game just shuts down goes back to desktop without warning or errors and keeps doing it over and over so not rly playeble if u dont reach a save point u basicly loos all time spent

my specs :
    AMD FX(tm) 6300 six-core 3,5
    16gb ram
    Gfore GTX 750
    64 bit windows 8

so plenty to run the game with and it does run with the obvious problems stated above other wise its running fine
    Last edited by Tormented_Soul; 25th Aug 2015 at 14:37.

About 30 minutes into the game, after the cutscene where Snow meets the group of refugees, I get stuck at a black screen. Snow and the mom walk away, screen fades to black, then stays black. The game is still running, as evidenced by the "paused" popup that comes up when I press start on the controller. I can also hear the background music playing. There's no option to skip though, and the only thing I can do is close the game by pressing esc. I'm on Windows 10 (64-bit). Google found a suggestion to "make sure my video codecs are installed and up to date." Which codecs though? I'm not about to blindly download and install random codecs. It may also be worth noting that earlier cutscene videos played just fine, so what makes this one different?

Page 4 of 4 First First 1234