Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: The Official Features Request Thread [CM16]

The Official Features Request Thread [CM16]

The Official Features Request Thread [CM16]

While we try to make Champ Man the best game it can be, we are also aware that there may be a few things you would like to see added - Although we can't guarantee that any requested features will be made available in the game (mainly due to current technical limitations), we'll keep an updated list of the most heavily requested features in this thread.

If you feel that we should consider something in particular, please provide as much explanation as possible as to how it would work. If it's a bigger feature that requires more explanation, it may be worth creating a new thread for it.

The following features and changes were added to Champ Man 16 following your feedback:
    • Job Offers
    • Play more seasons in a row (now 20, previously 12)
    • Improved AI, particularly regarding Transfer Logic
    • South American & Asian Champions Cup

The following are features we are aware of players wanting and for which we are looking into possibilities with which to integrate them into the game:

• Cloud Saving and profile synchronization between devices
    • Transfer rumours in the league
    • International Teams and Cups
    • Save/Load starting 11
    • Additional Save profile
    • Nationality Filter (Advanced Search)
    • Player Comparison Tool
    • Increased Player Interaction (communications re. morale and playing time etc.)
    • Transfer Negotiation & options beyond accept/reject offer
    • Ability to include other players in transfer deals
    • Player trading during transfer
    • Additional Achievements and incentives, particularly for long term play (25/50+ seasons completed)
    • Additional Achievements (winning treble, winning x in a row)
    • Additional reward conditions such as cash rewards for Manager Rating Level 25 /50+
    • Improved mail options, such as multi select and delete. Mail filtering.
    • Ability to schedule additional pre-season friendlies
    • Pending transfers and loans screen
    • Manager History Stats (Previous club achievements in Career)
    • Transfer News section (current Transfer Log takes too long to scroll through everything)
    • ME to show handballs
    • Referees (could affect how likely/unlikely fouls and cards are given)
    • Experience points for players
    • Improved monetary benefits for loaning out players
    • Option to reject academy players (due to lack of wage budget)
    • More feedback on effects of staff (mail?)
    • Better attendances increases for bigger games
    • National Teams

• Additional Leagues and Cups
      • Belgium
      • Mexico
      • Ukraine
      • Switzerland
      • Bulgaria

• Additional Localisations
      • Indonesian
      • Czech

• Additional Formations
      • 4321 - DR DC DC DL, ML MC MR, AM, ST ST
      • 4-3-2-1 DR DC DC DL MC MC MC AM AM ST

Please note that we are unable to add the MLS to the game due to the strict legal restrictions in place for American players and teams.
    Last edited by GDArcan; 30th Oct 2015 at 15:07.
    Find me on the blog and Twitter

I have a good few but will post more later I'm in a rush.

Some minors.
    More achievements like winning trebble, doing 10 in a row, played 20 seasons.
    Player numbers(a few have requested)
    New pitch I mean a green pitch its currently blue.

Ones I would love to see.
    Optional enable/disable overall rating will make it harder.
    Transfer news section as with the new logic waiting on the ticker to go through all the transfers long.
    Transfer news ticker to display only major transfers if news section was added.
    Awards like POTM, POTS, MOTM AND MOTS.
    Referees and managers.
    ME to show handballs with some being contraversal like handball not given etc.

I've noticed a lot of requests for this to be added.
    Including a player in a deal when buying a player.

A request I would like to see added is squad statuses, like future prospect, back up, indispensable etc.

Details about how much days left on card suspensions and injuries would be nice. Like the one on CM Allstars.
    I know you can see that in mail notification, but that doesn't work for players from another teams.

Loads n loads of requests for squad numbers to be added.

why dont u add Bulgarian PFL , saudi league is useless no needed it...
    Bulgaria almost every year play in CL and reach goups ( last year Ludogorets)
    Please it will be great if we can play with Bulgarian teams

Thanks folks! I've updated the first post. Squad Numbers would indeed be pretty cool, but the immediate problem there is where to display the numbers without getting them confused with ratings/avoid making it look cluttered...

Hi guys, I have some ideas for CM 16. I'm sorry if they were ment here, but I think they were not

1. Experience points - similar to FIFA 10, players gain experience with every played match (amount depends on opponent's quality and player's performance) and they can grow up faster when gaining XP. I would like to see this, because at this time, I have no reason to change my TOP XI (except injuries and suspensions)
    2. Player potential - this would help a lot with buying young players. How can I know, if player would grow up or not. You could make this with stars, similar to NHL 14
    3. Better team finances - money for tranfers and wages are good, but in real life, you have only one money for everything and it's up to you, how do you spend this money. And it would be perfect, if you add match income and sponsors (they haven't to be real ). This is also similar to FIFA
    4. Czech language - I know this would be quite hard and there are not couples of Czech players, but I could help you with that (I'm Czech)
    5. Team kits - this would be very hard, but it would be sooo cool if you could design your team's kits before every season
    6. Tactics could really affect match

Now the features, which were ment and I would absolutely love them:

- Player numbers
    - Deals include players
    - Player interaction
    - Crushing defeats like 7-0 or 8-0
    (when very strong team plays with bad one)
    - Transfer negotiates (not just accept/decline)
    - Choosing pre-season frendlies
    - Different types of referees
    - Player comparsion tool
    - Pending tranfers and loan screen
    - Save/load different XI

P. S. I'm sorry, I forgot that captains are already in game
    Last edited by David003; 19th Oct 2015 at 21:10.

Some good points, IRL there's 2 budgets transfers and wages so that would be realistic as it is.
    We can already choose our captain in player roles section.
    Player comparison would be good.
    I would love to see sponsors in game licensed or unlicensed

im new to forum but i play for a while, i think some type of scouting acadamey system would be a great new feature to the game, even if at the start its not that complex and very basic it would be a nice new feature

Hi, welcome here.
    Youth academy is absolutely fantastic idea, I can't believe that I forgot write it

Thanks for the ideas folks

1. Experience points - similar to FIFA 10, players gain experience with every played match (amount depends on opponent's quality and player's performance) and they can grow up faster when gaining XP. I would like to see this, because at this time, I have no reason to change my TOP XI (except injuries and suspensions)
    2. Player potential - this would help a lot with buying young players. How can I know, if player would grow up or not. You could make this with stars, similar to NHL 14
    3. Better team finances - money for tranfers and wages are good, but in real life, you have only one money for everything and it's up to you, how do you spend this money. And it would be perfect, if you add match income and sponsors (they haven't to be real ). This is also similar to FIFA
    4. Czech language - I know this would be quite hard and there are not couples of Czech players, but I could help you with that (I'm Czech)
    5. Team kits - this would be very hard, but it would be sooo cool if you could design your team's kits before every season
    6. Tactics could really affect match

1. Added to list though it's difficult to figure out how this will play in with training players manually and them age at a normal rate.

2. Player Potential. This is already in the game, but it's a hidden attribute.

3. This is unlikely to change to be honest.

4. Added to list - thanks for the offer too

5. Team Kits - As CM16 etc. try to keep to the real world clubs as much as possible this is unlikely to be implemented, but you can create your own kits in Championship Manager All Stars.

6. ???

Just to point out tactics already affect matches, and for FIFA like experience points its unrealistic compared to RL, hopefully its not added.

As far as kits go can we not have unlicensed kits just like we have in badges at match day, obtaining some licenses would be a bonus.

A feature I would is an enable/disable button of overall rating a lot of people like me might prefer to focus on attributes when buying players.

Been utterly addicted to the game since I downloaded a fortnight ago and have just completed my first season with Southport in the Conference Premier.

I enjoyed the challenge of working to a wage budget at first - I exceeded the board objectives to finish a repectable 10th, but now in the second season it is frustrating.

I let go of 4 of my weakest players at the end of last season, worth around £700-800 in wages, as well as a loan player going back which equates to another £360. Given the fact I was about -£62 at the end of the season for wages (after my youth academy provided a newgen for £100pw), I was expecting around £1100 in a wage budget for some new signings at the start of season 2.

To my surprise I was presented with 2 newgens straight away in season 2 and a third a few days later, with total wages of £613.

Somehow I'm left with just £12 as a remaining wage budget. I even tried loaning out a keeper which should have saved £277pw but that doesn't seem to have had any effect. What's more strange is my transfer budget has increased slightly, whilst the wage budget has dropped. It's currently £8.6k and I think it was £8.9k last season. I made sure I hired a Commercial Advisor for exactly this reason, with the hope that income and wages would increase.

This leaves me with 5 questions/suggestions:

1. It seems reasonable to me that a manager being successful should be rewarded with more to spend, both on transfer funds and wages - not all the time perhaps, but seeing as the board revised my objectives to more ambitious targets it would certainly make sense in my case, but this brings me to my second point...

2. Chairman - right now I want to go cap in hand to the chairman and request an increase in wage budget. Similarly I might want to ask for extra transfer funds at some point in time. At the start of the season the finance screen indicated the club had received £100k in TV money and £8k in Prize Money. What does this mean in the greater context of the game if I can't grab some of this cash for squad investment?!

3. Loans - Fair enough, I have to pay a percentage of a player's wages to get someone in on loan, but where is the monetary benefit for my loaning players out? Plenty of clubs loan players out to save on the wage budget.

4. Academy Players - should we implement an option to turn down an academy player? It could be that a player is presented to you with the wages they would cost, and it's your choice of whether to promote or send back to the academy.

5. I'd like some more assurance that the staff I've hired are doing something for their living! Maybe some updates periodically over what my Commercial or Marketing Advisor is doing or a report from the coaches noting improvements in certain players.

Fair enough, I've only been playing for one season, and maybe I've just not seen some things yet, but these are the things I have noticed and would like to see addressed/answered/improved.

Cheers,

Dan

Hi Dan,

Welcome to the forums first of all! Thanks a lot for the extensive information and feedback, I'll try to answer it as best I can.

1. Your Transfer and Wage budgets both increase decrease depending on the success of your club, but you'll only really notice this when moving up or down leagues. I don't think staying in the same league affects the budget even if your targets have become markedly more ambitious.

2. The 100k in TV and 8k in Prize Money that you received at the start of the season are automatically added to your funds so you can indeed put that money towards your squad. These are basically one off lump sums that vary from season to season and are currently not something that can be controlled directly.

3. I see what you mean here - It would seem there might be space for improvement there, so I'll add that to the list above.

4. Funnily enough, in CM15 players would only get a youth player once per season. We changed it in CM16 so that you should get more players but didn't consider that this might cause issues for players struggling with budgeting such as yourself. It's definitely feedback Ill pass on to the team and will also add above.

5. The commercial manager increases your wage budget for as long as he's active. I guess what you're looking for is an end of season (or pre-season) mail saying how much he's increased the budget by? As for the marketing manager, he makes your club more attractive to other players if you're looking for new transfers by raising your team rating (the yellow starred number on the main manger menu). The higher this number, the more likely players from other clubs are willing to accept transfer offers!

Hope that helps? Am happy to discuss it further if you've got further questions

Me me me!! I have some request
    - could you please add indonesian language to language option?
    I have some friends that would like to play but didn't understand english good enough
    - could you please add one more formation??
    4-3-2-1 like what ancelloti used when he managed Ac. Milan
    DR - DC - DC - DL - MC - MC - MC - AM - AM - ST
    - put some information about forum in game like for example on instruction setting you put information about tactic thread where we discuss about tactic
    Last edited by kuranamasa; 23rd Oct 2015 at 11:58.

Add Malaysia League and can you fix Malaysia language? or lets us translate for you..

About youth players do they always take a bit out of the wage budget ? as i have had a youth player come up and my wages stayed the same.

Originally Posted by craigibhoy
    About youth players do they always take a bit out of the wage budget ? as i have had a youth player come up and my wages stayed the same.
    I thought this too, but then a week or so later (within the game) it updated and I was left with a -£62 budget.

Added your requests Kuranamasa - I try to get links for the social channels into the game as often as possible but will redouble my efforts

Fikri - Is the Malaysia translation not very good? Are there a lot of spelling or grammatical mistakes? Would you be able to provide some examples so I can feedback to the team?

well I'll wait then
    maybe when you guys do it, this forum will come livelier since the player could see it more directly than on FAQ
    ah maybe slip it into the running text will be good too

A few more things I've noticed.

Improvements should be considered to the way attendances are devised. My team have gone from mid-table to top of the league and the improvement in attendance is marginal (from about 1,050 to 1,200 with a capacity of 6,000) - plus, as a conference side getting to the 3rd round against a league one team, I would expect to see a surge of attendance for such a big game.

Also, during matches so far in nearly 2 seasons, I am yet to win or concede a penalty - corners are rare also - and I've never seen a player injured and having to be replaced during a match. The frequency of all these things happening should be increased.

Also - perhaps more of a bug - it doesn't seem possible to meet the achievement of "5 wins in a row" - I've had several in a row and the achievement hasn't activated.

Additionally, among the achievements is the "Invincibles" unbeaten season - is this just for the league or cup too, and do Friendlies count?

-Dan

hello
    I would like if you can add the champion league of concacaf
    You could add Mexico, costa Rica, Canada, and Honduras league to it.(America cant due to the strict restrictions)
    It would be fun to manage theses countries and I know a lot of people would like it.
    If you are planning to add the Mexican league please note that it season is two tournament one in the summer and one at the winter and each team face each other one per tournament. The top eight teams face each other in robin rounds until their is only one winner. then the winner from the tournaments of the summer and winter faces each other to know the champion of the league. I really hope you add the Mexican league please I really would like to manage them it.
    I also would like if you can add Netherlands(Holland) second division, Greece league and Spain 3rd division please
    I also have a question if you are planning on adding a national team manager because I would really like to manager Mexico national team and make other would like to manager their own nation.
    If you need help with anything about the Mexican league or anything else please let me know I would like to help out.
    Thank you for your time

I have same problems as Dan:

1. I have around 40 wins streak, but I didn't get any achievment. I don't cling to achievments, but it makes me a bit insecure.

2. In average season my team win or concede only 1 or 2 penalties, about 5 corners and 2 free kicks. This is very unrealistic (at least I think so )

P. S. Dan, you asked about "Invincibles" achievment - I think this includes friendlies and cups

P. P. S. I know this should be in "Bugs" topic, but I'm reacting on Dan's comment, so I hope this won't be problem

Page 1 of 2 12 Last