Thread: Leagues Beta 1.3 (Solo Series) From September 22-28

Leagues Beta 1.3 (Solo Series) From September 22-28

Leagues Beta 1.3 (Solo Series) From September 22-28

For one week starting today, we will be running another test of our League Beta (1.3). For this test, it will start an hour earlier than our previous tests. Join and share your feedback!

This test doesn't currently include Party Series, but we are looking to update that. We'll keep you posted!

League Rankings Beta 1.3:

• Will be available from September 22 to 28
    • From 5pm - 4am BST (9am - 8pm PDT) each day (local timings)
    • Available to players level 10 and over

We are working on a few updates to this as well, so stay tuned as we make further improvements.

During this test, we'll be giving out a few rewards at the end, depending on which rank you reached and maintained.

We also be giving out Chest Keys for the following ranks, after the Beta has ended:

• Eternal rank players get 3 Chest Keys
    • Blood rank players get 2 Chest Keys
    • Gold rank players get 1 Chest Key

Everyone that completes 5 matches will also receive our League Rankings player banner:

Join us later on today (from 5pm BST) for the start of this new League Beta test, and share your feedback on the forum!
    Square Enix Europe Community Manager
    Nosgoth Community : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Twitch

Thanks for the update Cat

Will we be able to choose between playing Solo League and Party League in the (near) future? Cause I'm only interested in Solo League right now.
    Last edited by SirRudyMan; 22nd Sep 2015 at 18:44.

Hi,
    So can we leave now a match in which someone has left without penalty? I want to be sure this is in place and working. I had 2vs4 and 3vs4 matches today ...
    It'll be cool too to end a match in which one of the teams has 0 players! Easy and fast fix to do
    Thanks for your help!
    Last edited by eldavimost; 29th Sep 2015 at 18:12.

Why does the website still say "you'll be able to play together with a full party (4) of friends" ? When are you going to start committing to your announcements instead of changing plans at the very last second?

Please just tell us the truth or don't bother making announcements at all.
    Last edited by RainaAudron; 22nd Sep 2015 at 19:44. Reason: ToU 16

Just how is this working? I missed out in the last league series (1.2) so I am a little lost:

The score I have after 5 games can go up and can go down at what point am I placed in a league how will I know what division I will be in from the score I have?
    If I play a lot of games before I get a Division what is the point in the qualification games we play?

Originally Posted by SirRudyMan
    Thanks for the update Cat

Will we be able to choose between playing Solo League and Party League in the (near) future? Cause I'm only interested in Solo League right now.
    With this test, if we can get the Party Series activated, it wouldn't be a selection option where you choose, but you can join by yourself. You would be in the pool with people that are grouped together, however.

Originally Posted by PencileyePirate
    Why would you announce the league party system on the website and then not release it?
    Unfortunately we ran into a last-minute hiccup with the Party Series, so it didn't get launch in time. The team are working to add that, so once we know if/when that can get added this week we'll update you guys here. It was planned to launch yesterday but unfortunately ran into problems launching it so it had to be postponed.

I feel like I'm being trolled here. It'd be nice if Psyonix would stop blatantly lying about release dates (cough, trading.)
    It's not ideal we couldn't launch Party Series, but it's not a troll or intentional, or a lie (!). It was an unfortunate last minute issue so we had to disable it.

Let me know where you have spotted any incorrect info about Trading. It is a feature we have said will be added, but to my recollection haven't been specific about timing for that release, as it wasn't as high a priority as some of the other features the devs have been working on. It is planned, but other updates took priority.

Originally Posted by PencileyePirate
    Why does the website still say "you'll be able to play together with a full party (4) of friends" ?
    Where does it list that? I'll get that fixed if it still shows that info somewhere.
    As I mentioned we would like to launch the Party Series but at the moment I don't have an ETA for it just yet, so can't confirm that right now. If we're able to get that out we'll share news as soon as we can.

Originally Posted by Saikocat
    With this test, if we can get the Party Series activated, it wouldn't be a selection option where you choose, but you can join by yourself. You would be in the pool with people that are grouped together, however.
    I mean after the Party Series has been tested, when it's out of beta, will we be able to choose between Solo League and Team League? Like in Heroes of the Storm.

Let me know where you have spotted any incorrect info about Trading. It is a feature we have said will be added, but to my recollection haven't been specific about timing for that release, as it wasn't as high a priority as some of the other features the devs have been working on. It is planned, but other updates took priority.
    Nice you mentioned Trading... I love Trading, let's put it higher on the list

Hi everyone,

I'm afraid it looks like Party Series won't make it in for this week-long test. Sorry about that!

Does occult items drop?

11. Too bad there is a time window again. Thought it was 24/7 because I could swear it was available for the whole yesterday.

Originally Posted by AntiqueGod
    Does occult items drop?
    at least okult repeater dropped.

Let me know where you have spotted any incorrect info about Trading. It is a feature we have said will be added, but to my recollection haven't been specific about timing for that release
    Actually you guys were quite specific about timing for the release; a state-of-play blog announced it was coming "Spring" along with crafting. Then it ended up being officially delayed several weeks to a month after that time had passed.

It'll be cool too to end a match in which one of the teams reaches 0 players because of people leaving! It will be an easy and fast fix to do. Please!