Thread: This weird bug with the camera/view and my mouse is keeping this game unplayable.

This weird bug with the camera/view and my mouse is keeping this game unplayable.

This weird bug with the camera/view and my mouse is keeping this game unplayable.

Hello there!

Recently I got a really weird glitch or bug. Whatever it must be called, but it is really annoying. The problem is that no matter in what direction I move my mouse, the camera doesn't follow it. I am locked to the face in which the eyes of the character are looking. The mouse works well, I can press right and left buttons. Also, I can travel through the menus pretty well, but in-game, that cam lock is super annoying because it makes the game just unplayable.

In the op side. I don't have a controller or another device which could produce this. This is my second match in which this bug has been on. I really don't know what to do. I tried to restore every setting to default and move mouse settings at the menu, but nothing works. Same, if I re-log.

It's just an error that doesn't go away, I really don't know what to do. Also, it is not my mouse because it's the only game in which it's happening to me. Just to add, before this 2 latest matches, the problem was not there. It just came from nowhere. I don't know what to do.

Please help. I love this game.

Thanks a lot.
    Best Regards!

Maybe try deleting your .ini files, then verify your Game cache.
    Maybe that'll fix it.

Originally Posted by Da_Wolv
    Maybe try deleting your .ini files, then verify your Game cache.
    Maybe that'll fix it.
    Thanks a lot. Yeah, just by verifying cache fixed it. The camera works now.

Best Regards!

Edit: Nope, I though the problem was gone, but no. I was playing ranked with a tyrant and while playing around at half-match the problem returned. This is so annoying. I will just try to uninstall the game.

Also, the mouse is not the problem, it's the only game in which happens. Almost feels like if the game was trolling me.

Note: This only has happened to me after the last beta ranked event 1.2.

You can follow the discussion here in Steam too: http://steamcommunity.com/app/200110...7653317455941/
    Last edited by JamyzGenius; 22nd Sep 2015 at 21:43.

Nope, reinstall did the same. It fixed it for the first 10 minutes or so, but after that it's the same. The camera just auto-locks. Help please.

Well still no answer in the 3 ways I did this. No fix in here, no fix in Steam and also no fix from customer support. I will summarize the experience in the next post:

Mouse do not respond to movement after 6 to 10 minutes of in-game gameplay.

Hello.

Recently I discovered a very annoying bug that makes this game unplayable.

The problem is that after this beta ranked 1.2 event. I had been experienced an error in which I lose the movement of the camera after 6 to 10 minutes while playing a match. This problem only happens in-game. I had been testing this problem in the "Tutorial" section because if I do in a match, the only fix is to quit it, and that annoys the people in there.

The problem starts like this:
    1.- You are playing a normal match and everything it's going well.
    2.- The camera suddenly locks to the front. You can only see to the front.
    3.- If you move your mouse, it just doesn't detect nothing. The movement is dead but the buttons do work. Movement in menus do work.
    Note: It is not my mouse, since it is the only game in which happens. I had been playing several games and Nosgoth it's the only video-game that has this problem.
    4.- No matter what you do, this problem doesn't go away. I had tried the following:
    - Restart the game
    - Restart Steam
    - Verify cache of the game
    - Reinstalled the game, before that I deleted every folder of Nosgoth that was in my Hard Drive.
    - Unplugged my mouse, revised it. Everything is well.
    5.- This problem happens often. Sometimes if you restart the game or re-install, even verify cache. The problem goes away for around 6 minutes while in-game. Then, it suddenly returns.

The problem is really annoying. I believe this is one of the worst bugs that one can experience in a pvp video-game. It makes the game unplayable to be honest.

Note: This has been happening to me after the last event [Beta 1.2]. Right now Beta Ranked 1.3 is on. I am not sure if the new patch break something, also I am not sure if this game was patched, but I believe it was to active the Beta Ranked 1.3.

I really hope that the developers see this because I really like this game. I will love to support it as long as this problem is gone. It is just so annoying and makes the game unplayable.

I really like this game, please fix this!

Thanks a lot.
    Best Regards!