Thread: Player discovers Nosgoth through Google.

Player discovers Nosgoth through Google.

Thumbs Up Player discovers Nosgoth through Google.

Hey all, how are you doing? I'm Rajas and I found Nosgoth searching for third person action packed PvP on google.

My colleagues and I were actually planning to develop a PC game, taking aspects of MOBA games such as LoL and combining them with fast-paced third person action into a multiplayer PvP game that would take place in Battlegrounds (one big map) and call it MOBG.

That being said I love what you've done with Nosgoth. From what I've seen on videos it has that fast pace and is PvP oriented. Having abilities, classes and all is great. Oh the best part is climbing buildings and jumping, which makes it so cool and fun.

I see this becoming a great success, because it's looking really really good already. One suggestion for the team, if they're not invested too much, is that they take a more "commercial" approach to it. Fancy characters, fancy maps, fancy name and fancy lore. It's for the masses. Think about it.

Anyway, I was excited to invest money and become a part of this project when I saw "Become a Founder" option, but I've realised it's just early access and a badge, not real shareholding.

I understand the game is playable at the moment, and am still waiting for a Closed-Beta invite. However.
    If someone is currently playing and has a friend invite, I'd be glad to join you in game for a few rounds and try it out.
    Please contact me here on the forums.

Thanks for reading. Hope to play soon.

-RAJAS
    Last edited by Tube_Reaver; 21st Sep 2014 at 11:11. Reason: removed email

Originally Posted by RAJASATMANI
    I see this becoming a great success, because it's looking really really good already. One suggestion for the team, if they're not invested too much, is that they take a more "commercial" approach to it. Fancy characters, fancy maps, fancy name and fancy lore. It's for the masses. Think about it.

Anyway, I was excited to invest money and become a part of this project when I saw "Become a Founder" option, but I've realised it's just early access and a badge, not real shareholding.
    In regards to having fancy characters/maps/name/lore: This game takes place in the Legacy of Kain setting, which is originally a story driven game series, and therefore is rich with all the above. You'll see how fancy things are in-game when you play it.

In regards to "become a founder": this is an option to support the development of the game, gain instant access to early access, an exclusive banner, amongst other things depending on the pack/bundle.

This is how it is in nearly all other games with a founders option. Personally I've never seen a "Become a Founder" that comes with actual shares/stock.

Cheers.

http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/sho...022#post121022
    Maybe this thread will help u and ur friends to get a key I don't know if all are used but if u leave a replay there maybe someone has some invites laying around xD
    signature image