Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: I am Setsuna

I am Setsuna

I am Setsuna

Project Setsuna
    Square Enix announces a new studio, creating a new IP (Nova Crystallis)
    - Square Enix’s New RPG Studio Is Working On “Project Setsuna” (Siliconera)
    Last edited by Grimoire; 17th Sep 2015 at 03:37.

Project Setsuna

Here is some conceptual artwork from a project entitled Project Setsuna!
    where as normally i would tell you what Setsuna's meaning is.
    today i will ask that you the fan puts in the foot work.
    let me know what you find out.

Exasperatingly yours,
    The foul mouth maniac

"A fuere in tempore."

http://www.tokyorpgfactory.com/message.php

https://www.google.com/search?q=project+setsuna
    Last edited by Cid_Steiner; 30th Jul 2015 at 02:00.

Ikenie to Yuki no Setsuna

Ikenie to Yuki no Setsuna
    Square Enix Reveal Ikenie to Yuki no Setsuna For PS4 And Vita (Siliconera)
    - TGS 2015: Ikenie to Yuki no Setsuna revealed for PS4 and PS Vita (Nova Crystallis)
    - Ikenie to Yuki no Setsuna (Project Setsuna) TGS 2015 trailer (Nova Crystallis)
    - Ikenie to Yuki no Setsuna TGS 2015 details, gameplay (Gematsu)
    Last edited by Grimoire; 21st Sep 2015 at 12:37.

Release Date
    Ikenie to Yuki no Setsuna RPG Ships in Japan on February 18 (Anime News Network)
    - Square Enix began streaming new versions of the debut trailer and the TGS 2015 trailer for its and Tokyo RPG Factory's Ikenie to Yuki no Setsuna role-playing game on Monday to reveal the game's February 18 release date in Japan.

Battle System, Characters
    Details of battle system & new characters from Ikenie to Yuki no Setsuna (Nova Crystallis)
    - Square Enix has updated the official site of Yuki no Setsuna, detailing the game’s battle system and two new characters with the help of new screenshots.

Event - Jump Festa
    Square Enix reveals line-up for Jump Festa 2016 (Nova Crystallis)
    - Square Enix has put up their line-up of content coming to Japan's Jump Festa 2016 event.

Ikenie to Yuki no Setsuna, Translated as Setsuna of Sacrifice and Snow

http://www.gamespot.com/gallery/all-...6/2900-426/11/

I'm hoping that Square Enix will bring this over to USA shore, the best part is that it got Turn based battle system and the story line look interesting.

Release date: Feb 18 in Japan; TBD international

I'm just glad there are still turn based combat system still exist, now I can buy this one for Playstation 4 once it release in USA within few years later. Hopefully soon!

The game was first revealed at E3 as Project Setsuna. Of course it is coming to the west. They wouldn't announce it at E3 if it's Japan exclusive.

Event - Jump Festa
    Ikenie to Yuki no Setsuna Jump Festa 2016 trailer (Nova Crystallis)
    - Square Enix has released a new trailer for Ikenie to Yuki no Setsuna online which saw its debut at Jump Festa 2016 during the weekend.

Waystones
    Ikenie to Yuki no Setsuna Has Materia-Like "Waystones" For Commands And Effects (Siliconera)
    - Square Enix shared some new details on their upcoming modernized old school-style RPG, Ikenie to Yuki no Setsuna, with details on a Materia-like slot system that will let you add new commands and abilities.

Character
    Ikenie to Yuki no Setsuna screenshots introduce antagonist, law stones (Noca Crystallis)

Web Commercial
    Ikenie to Yuki no Setsuna gets a web commercial ahead of launch (Nova Crystallis)
    - Square Enix has uploaded a brand-new commercial online featuring Ikenie to Yuki no Setsuna – Tokyo RPG Factory’s first project set to go on sale in Japan in just over a week.

Gameplay Video
    Watch 20 minutes of Ikenie to Yuki no Setsuna gameplay (Nova Crystallis)
    - The game’s due to launch in Japan a week from today and those interested can catch a peek at 20 minutes of play time including a look at dungeons, battles and the game’s oft-touted airship functionalities.

Setsuna / Pure Fantasy, True RPG

does anyone know anything about this game? are we likely to get shafted by SE again and not have this game released over here? i really like the music and character art on the official webpage:

http://www.jp.square-enix.com/setsuna/

The game was first announced at E3 2015 as Project Setsuna, although not much was revealed other than some artworks and music pieces at that time. But later was confirmed for Japan and it was released last month there for PS4 & Vita. It's already confirmed for the west but we haven't heard anything since the E3 2015 reveal regarding the western release. It should be released some time this year.

i really hope SE doesnt shaft us with the game the way they did with DQ heroes, we should have gotten both the ps3 and ps4 version of that game, and they only gave us the ps4 version. they better not shaft us out of both vita and ps4 versions of setsuna!

I am Setsuna
    Ikenie to Yuki no Setsuna is coming to the west this summer on PS4 & Steam as I Am Setsuna!
    - Official Website
    Last edited by Grimoire; 14th Mar 2016 at 13:34.

Thank you @Grimoire

I am setsuna is looking pretty good definitely looking forward to this. ^_^

I just saw this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZWLhHMHvFM

BTW: Would love if you guys could add brazilian portuguese on I am setsuna at launch. ^_^

Also a subForum for the game or maybe a FB page would great too.

Vita Version
    Square Enix’s Atsushi Hashimoto Discussed I am Setsuna’s Vita Version At GDC 2016 (Siliconera)
    - Square Enix would consider releasing the PlayStation Vita version of I am Setsuna in North America if there’s a “swell of demand.”

Interview
    I am Setsuna Director On What’s Missing In RPGs Today From The Golden Age Of RPGs (Siliconera)
    - Siliconera got to catch up with the man in charge, director Atsushi Hashimoto, about his thoughts on what’s missing in RPGs today from the golden age of RPGs we saw in the ‘90s.

Interview
    I Am Setsuna Dengeki PlayStation Special Feature (Part I) (Nova Crystallis)
    - From January 29 to February 18, 2016, PlayStation Japan ran a 4-part interview with Dengeki Game Media’s Editor-in-Chief, Satoshi Eguchi, and Square Enix/Tokyo RPG Factory staff on its blog.

Interview
    I Am Setsuna Dengeki PlayStation Special Feature (Part II) (Nova Crystallis)
    - This is a translation of part 2 of the interview, which focuses on the conception of Setsuna’s story, the meaning of the game’s Japanese title, and the theme of sorrow (in Japanese, setsunasa).

PAX East
    PAX EAST 2016 LINEUP AND EVENTS
    - Hands-on demos, previews and panels are just a few of the myriad of activities offered from SQUARE ENIX® during this year’s PAX East, taking place from April 22-24.
    Last edited by Grimoire; 13th Apr 2016 at 09:21.

Interview
    I am Setsuna Director On Chrono Trigger Inspiration, Turn Based Battles, And Theme of Sadness (Siliconera)
    - Siliconera spoke with I am Setsuna director Atsushi Hashimoto who had plenty to share about the game’s inspiration from Chrono Trigger, his thoughts on turn-based battles, the theme of sadness, and more.

Live Stream
    First look live stream - I am Setsuna!
    - This time around we’ll be playing I am Setsuna (yay!) tomorrow, Friday April 22, at 18:00 BST / 13:00 EST.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last