Page 3 of 3 First First 123

Thread: I am Setsuna

I am Setsuna

It is sad that this isn't coming to Vita. I prefer to play on Vita rather than console for portability and convenience reasons. However, I heard that Japanese gamers criticized the Vita version of the game due to its significantly longer loading times compared to the PS4 ver. This is basically the infamous PS1 ver of Chrono Trigger all over again. Personally, I'd still prefer the Vita ver. Otherwise, I'd get it on Steam although I have a bunch of games to finish first.

Playthrough
    GR+ Live: Will our I Am Setsuna playthrough recapture classic Squaresoft magic? (GamesRadar)
    - We played through the first 90 minutes of the game to find out.

not interested in a playthrough, id rather play it. however, i will not play it if it is a digital title only.

Live Stream
    I am Nostalgia
    - Crunchyroll playing I Am Setsuna

Developer's Room
    I Am Setsuna’s developers’ room is cute as heck (Nova Crytallis)
    - I Am Setsuna released this week in North America and Europe, and we played a whole bunch of it. In the process of that we stumbled across the developers’ room tucked in a far corner of the world.

Looks pretty interesting, I'll follow.

Gameplay
    I am Setsuna Has A Few Secrets For Folks Near The End (Siliconera)
    - Don’t rush into I am Setsuna’s last boss fight. You might miss a few last minute quests and surprises if you do.

Development
    Square Enix’s I am Setsuna Studio Tokyo RPG Factory Sees A 244 Million Yen Loss (Siliconera)
    - It’s been revealed in the latest publication of financial statements released by the “Official Gazette” (Kanpo) that Square Enix’s Tokyo RPG Factory studio saw a deficit of 244 million yen.

Share Your Creations
    We hope everyone's enjoying I am Setsuna!
    - Has anyone managed to pick up all of the achievements/trophies yet?
    - We'd love to see your art and music inspired by the game. We'll pick the best ones and retweet so share them with us using #IamSetsuna

Event - Gamescom
    Square Enix Products sold for the first time at Gamescom 2016 (Nova Crystallis)
    - FFXIV Cait Sith plush, FFXV pendant and I am Setsuna OST

Music
    Tomoki Miyoshi Talks About How He Composed The Beautiful Score For 'I Am Setsuna' (Forbes)
    - With the recent releases of the rather wonderful I Am Setsuna, which harks back to classic Japanese role-playing games of old, one of the more lovely aspects to the game is its beautiful score.

Query Regarding Purchasing Setsuna

First, if this has already been asked, I apologize, but there are too many posts to manually search through, and I wouldn't know how to phrase it in the search query.

I was wondering why only the PC download version of I am Setsuna is available in the Square Enix store. It looks like I can only get the PS4 version from third party vendors (such as Playstation store, Amazon, Gamestop, etc.).

Contact the store - they should be able to shed some light on the matter.

Introduce Yourself
    We'd love I am Setsuna fans to introduce themselves to us (& the rest of the community) by using the badge
    - Print the badge out, take a photo with it (don't forget to write in your name!) and tweet your photo using #IamSetsuna
    - We'll RT our favourites so be as creative with your photography as you want! We think this'll be a fun way to get to know our fans!

Products - Music Box
    “I am Setsuna” Paper-Tape Music Box (Special Package Edition)
    - Tokyo RPG Factory & Tokyo Otaku Mode have teamed up to make very special I am Setsuna Paper-Tape Music Boxes!
    - If you want to get your own I Am Setsuna Paper-Tape Music Box, click here

Ask the Developers
    Ask the developers of I am Setsuna anything!
    - Starting today we’re giving all of you the chance to put your questions to the development team behind I am Setsuna!

Contest
    I am Setsuna Fan Box Art Competition
    - We would like to ask all artists to help us create some box art for I am Setsuna. Since the game is a digital only release, we’re going to create a special one of a kind physical game case for I am Setsuna for one lucky winner (and also give away a bunch of other prizes).

Q&A
    I am Setsuna - Tokyo RPG Factory Answers Your Questions #1
    - Watch the development team behind I am Setsuna answer fan questions about the game!

Q&A
    I am Setsuna - Tokyo RPG Factory Answers Your Questions #2
    - Watch the development team behind I am Setsuna answer fan questions about the game!

Deals and Sales
    - We've slashed the price of I am Setsuna on Steam by 33%!
    - Share the love for I am Setsuna with friends & family! Now through November 29, 16, get 33% off on PlayStation!
    Last edited by Grimoire; 25th Nov 2016 at 11:23.

Deals and Sales
    Happy December! Share the love of I am Setsuna with friends & family today!
    - Get 33% off PlayStation EU on Dec 1st

Page 3 of 3 First First 123