Page 2 of 2 First First 12

Thread: Dragon Quest Series - Issues, Crashes and Bugs

Dragon Quest Series - Issues, Crashes and Bugs

Well after talking with support, there is nothing more that can be done for now. They think its 3rd party item on my phone cause it doesn't crash while in safe mode which i disagree. In the mean time i'll have to play DQ1 2 and most likely 3 on in safe mode until issue has been fixed via updates or i find something on device that i missed or even get a better device.

Thanks for the help.

Lesson learned do not get an off brand device

I see. Thank you kindly for informing us of this nonetheless - I am quite sure that the information will come in handy for others who may experience the same issue as you.

Originally Posted by Grimoire
    I see. Thank you kindly for informing us of this nonetheless - I am quite sure that the information will come in handy for others who may experience the same issue as you.
    I sent another e-mail yesterday basically letting them know that i uninstalled every other 3rd party app with the exception of the two games and still having the same problem. I'm waiting and see if it that gets thing further to figuring out whats causing the problem. Even if it is determined that it is a bug in the game who knows when an update will come out that fixes this issue and any other issue people have. I'm already looking at replacing my phone to one where i know the game run fine on it.

I just lost a character when I went I saved at the inn in Beran. Now I only have the Princess and the main character. I am at the end of the game my main character is a 31. I need help I experienced this a couple of times but was smart enough to quick save now I have to back track and relevel for an hour. Playing on a Samsung galaxy s3 and the game is Dragon Quest 2.

Contact customer support about this issue. Hopefully, they should be able to shed some light on the matter.

Originally Posted by boshafty
    I just lost a character when I went I saved at the inn in Beran. Now I only have the Princess and the main character. I am at the end of the game my main character is a 31. I need help I experienced this a couple of times but was smart enough to quick save now I have to back track and relevel for an hour. Playing on a Samsung galaxy s3 and the game is Dragon Quest 2.
    That is not a game bug. That's by design. You need to get a yggdrasil leaf to heal the Prince of Cannock.

No it's a bug he didn't die in combat it happens at certain inns when I save but usually I have a quick save before I rest. It's not showing his coffin behind me or anything.

It is not a bug. Its suppose to happen. When you stay at Beran's inn for the first time Prince of Cannock gets sick and stays in bed at the inn there. You need to get a Yggdrasil leaf and give it to him and he'll get better and rejoin the party. its a one time thing.
    Last edited by Soundersfan84; 9th Feb 2015 at 01:07.

Wow thanks you were right thank you, that saved me hours.

I have Dragon quest 3 from google play on my HTC one M7. I have never been able to play the game. I always get an error "obbstatecode: 21". I've tried reinstalling the game a couple of times and it has never worked. I bought the game several months ago and hopped itd be updated by now.

I have Android 4.1.2 installed.

Please fix this Square. I am a loyal fan of your games

To put Android version.

I am trouble with DW3. It crashes everytime when the Lover's Locket is uses. I saved a copy of my android file on my pc from my nexus 7 first gen. When I reinstall the game, I copy my data file back into my nexus 7 but acts as if there is no save games or quick save. Can someone help me in restoring my files or am I screwed to another Dragon Warrior glitch. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. BTW I'm using lollipop system 5.1.1

Page 2 of 2 First First 12