Page 2 of 3 First First 123 Last

Thread: Final Fantasy XIII - News and Updates

Final Fantasy XIII - News and Updates

Thank you for the heads up, mike_ptbr!

Final Fantasy XIII PC Available Today (Final Fantasy Network)
    - Final Fantasy XIII is available today for PC via Steam.

I hope you guys get patches out ASAP cause this is a cluster man, i'm sorry, i defended this game a lot hoping it would be good, we got the low quality 360 cutscenes, our button prompts don't stay and we have to turn them on every time we start the game, we have 0 resolution options, no nothing i'm sorry but how is this acceptable for a PC game? we expected so much and got very little.

Hell FF7 and FF8 got more than this, what is this? i'm really depressed over this now.

I just found out that I bought a complete of a game. I really hope you guys make this right because this is unacceptable. I was really looking forward to playing this too

My whole game runs like ass and my rig is more than enough to handle this, 12 fps...what the hell.

Run this on my laptop which rig are worse than my pc - the game run without stuttering or lag.
    Run this on my PC which had much better spec than my laptop - the game run with stuttering and lag.

What the hell am i thinking when buying this ? Fix please

Fans Discover Secret FFXIII Area and Boss (Final Fantasy Network)
    - It seems in all of that poking around fans have discovered a hidden and unfinished area called the Seventh Ark that may have intended to be post-launch DLC back in the day.

Final Fantasy Costumes Pop Into Square Enix’s Light Gun Game (Siliconera, Game Watch)
    - Players will be able to get the twenty Final Fantasy crossover costumes in Gunslinger Stratos 2 starting today.

Final Fantasy XIII-2 comes to PC next month, Final Fantasy XIII PC resolution to be updated (Nova Crystallis)
    -Square Enix confirmed that due to fan feedback they will be updating the PC release of Final Fantasy XIII next month to include resolution options as well.

We have restocked some of our silver items, come check'em out!

Originally Posted by Grimoire
    Final Fantasy XIII-2 comes to PC next month, Final Fantasy XIII PC resolution to be updated (Nova Crystallis)
    -Square Enix confirmed that due to fan feedback they will be updating the PC release of Final Fantasy XIII next month to include resolution options as well.
    Just want to say, so, so, SO glad that SE is starting to listen to the fanbase--not just years at a time, but in a span of months. This is great news. This, in my opinion (not just this game, but this mindset), will bring SE back where they belong. Who knows...it may have taken the whole Versus, XIII, and XIV debacle to bring this about...but if that's what it took, then I'm glad some good is coming out of it.

Just want to point out, on the steam announcement, they also say they're introducing "graphical options" in addition to resolutions, which sounds particularly interesting.

http://steamcommunity.com/games/2921...01353223653928

Good, good...

Thank you Square-Enix for listen the PC community.

Square Enix Japan Will Test How FFXIII Streams On Tablets Next Week (Siliconera)
    - Square Enix’s streaming service, no not Shinra Technologies, the Japanese one, Dive In, will bring games like Final Fantasy XIII to smartphones and tablets.

Square Enix Japan’s Cloud Gaming Service With Final Fantasy VII Launches This Week (Siliconera)
    - Dive In, Square Enix Japan’s cloud streaming service, brings PC versions of games like Final Fantasy XIII and Final Fantasy VII: International to iOS and Android devices.
    Last edited by Grimoire; 1st Dec 2014 at 19:03.

Final Fantasy XIII resolution and graphics update will come on Dec. 11, same day as XIII-2's release.

Final Fantasy XIII for Smartphones
    Final Fantasy XIII Is Now Available For Smartphone Streaming In Japan (Siliconera)
    - Final Fantasy XIII’s mobile release is played through cloud streaming services made through “G-cluster technology”.

[SIZE=2]Final Fantasy XIII for Smartphones
    Yay! Bring it to Europe pretty please
    "I can help you, if that's what you want."

Products
    Final Fantasy Trading Arts Mini

Products
    Final Fantasy Trading Rubbers Straps Vol.5
    - Hope, The Onion Knight, Penelo, Shadow, Kuja and Gilgamesh

Products
    Final Fantasy Trading Arts Mini
    - Cloud, Sephiroth, Squall, Lightning and Ace
    - NEW ITEMS now available for pre-order on our online store!
    Last edited by Grimoire; 26th Aug 2015 at 21:49.

Products
    Check out the amazing new line of products in development!
    - For the first time our new prototype for a new bust style statue (This one is Lightning)
    - Here's a couple more pics of the Lightning bust style statue prototype because it looks so good!
    Last edited by Grimoire; 18th Sep 2015 at 13:17.

Products
    Two of our bestsellers are now back in stock!!!
    - FFXIII Serah and Snow's pendant and FFXIV Before The Fall OST

Products
    Final Fantasy Mascot Straps
    - Cloud, Sephiroth, Squall, Lightning and Ace

Dissidia Final Fantasy Arcade
    Character Video
    - Lightning Returns To Dissidia Final Fantasy With A New Gameplay Trailer (Siliconera)

Giveaway
    Final Fantasy XIII Twitch stream and exclusive goodies giveaway! (US, Canada (excluding Quebec) and the UK)
    - As I'm sure many of you are very aware of, Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy will be making its debut on Steam next Friday!

Page 2 of 3 First First 123 Last