Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: Final Fantasy XIII - News and Updates

Final Fantasy XIII - News and Updates

Final Fantasy XIII - News and Updates

Final Fantasy XIII portal site.

Is the STeam logo real or am i still dreaming??
    If they release a Triple Bundle for Steam on PC, wow a dream would become true...

The Steam logo is the real deal. I'll keep an eye out for updates, and I believe Sora9669 will, too.
    Last edited by Grimoire; 17th Sep 2014 at 09:02.

Would be amazing if they release FF XIII this month or in october.

Anyway, I'm excited to see more news.

Yes, The Final Fantasy XIII Trilogy Is Coming To PC (Siliconera)
    - Here Are The System Requirements For Final Fantasy XIII On PC.
    - Pre-order it on Steam!

Hi i'd love to get it but will it work on a 2560x1080 monitor? I'm assuming not because it's ported from consoles which run at 16:9 resolutions. If not i suppose I could run it at 1080p

I believe that the best way to get a straight answer to your question would be to contact Steam directly, _Dan_S.

Dream come true Final fantasy xiii coming to pc,i already preoder my copy on steam,BIG THANKS SQUARE ENIX for brining the final fantasy franchise to PC

We Played Final Fantasy XIII On A Tablet Using Square Enix’s Cloud Streaming Service, Dive In (Siliconera)
    - Similar to Netflix, Final Fantasy XIII on tablets automatically adjusts the resolution of the game depending how much bandwidth is available.

Would be nice if we could get a FAIR CHOICE for every gamer between a DRM-free option (e.g. GOG) and a Steam-Version!
    It´s the only way you should deal with PC-Gaming!

FINAL FANTASY XIII returns to Windows PC
    - Steam users can grab an additional 10% savings with your preorder today! Additionally, the FINAL FANTASY XIII trilogy will also come with Steam Trading cards.

The Final Fantasy XIII saga is coming to Windows PC
    - Final Fantasy XIII is coming out on 9th October 2014. That’s only three weeks away.
    Last edited by Grimoire; 19th Sep 2014 at 18:29.

It's kind of funny to me that XIII is priced the same as their DS games and only a little more than their 15-year-old games. Square really has no clue how to price their PC games. it's kind of endearing.
    Last edited by EternalAmbiguity; 22nd Sep 2014 at 04:52.

$12 for Next Month’s Final Fantasy XIII on PC (Siliconera)
    - Next month’s Final Fantasy XIII on the PC can be grabbed for 24% off.

Square Enix Delays Final Fantasy VII And FFXIII Cloud Streaming Service, Dive In (Siliconera)
    - Dive In was scheduled to launch on October 9 with Final Fantasy VII International, Final Fantasy XIII, and Season of Mystery: The Cherry Blossom Murders. After running tests, Square Enix decided to delay the service until a later, unannounced date.

Not sure where to report this. I believe there's a mistake on the store page.

I noticed two PC version on store page, however I believe one is actually PS3 version.

This one looks like PS3 version, however platform indicates: Windows XP/Vista/Win7. If I click on PS3 link from Xbox360 version it takes me to this link.
    http://store.na.square-enix.com/stor....#.VDKb6xbQoqM

Mod: you can remove my post after you read this.
    Last edited by PseudoKite; 6th Oct 2014 at 13:59.

Thank you for the heads up, PseudoKite! I'll notify the store right away.
    Last edited by Grimoire; 6th Oct 2014 at 23:12.

Also it would be nice to have steam cards added to the PC version store page even though the official press release stated there would be.

Also some proper PC version screenshots and not PS3 screenshots would be nice too! And well any information about the PC release would be good, us steam users have been left in the dark would love to have some information please Grimorie. Like Supported resolutions and graphical features and unlocking the frame rate.

I will keep an eye out for updates, DarkShadowRage. Most likely we won't have anything new to announce until the release date (that's how things usually work).

What about pre-loading the game? 30 gigs is pretty big and a lot of steam users would like to pre-load the game before release cause some of them have slow connections.

Yeah, please update us with any news about the pre-load, Grimoire, thanks in advance.

I will let you know immediately should I see anything. At the moment, neither the blog nor the game's official Twitter or Facebook have any new details to offer.

Yeah, after the announcement they've been silent lol and to be honest we've been worried about that. We just don't wanna get skimped out on, we love square products and we love supporting more square games on steam. I'm worried about launch day, but thanks for your hard work Grimorie.

No preload yet but according to the update to the Specs on the Steam Store page, the HD space requirement doubled

this excites me, hope to hear more about it soon.
    Last edited by Grimoire; 7th Oct 2014 at 20:53. Reason: Link added.

Dat 60GB

Preload is now available for Final Fantasy XIII on Steam.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last