Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: "Rachel IS here", "You're all gonna die"

  1. #1

    "Rachel IS here", "You're all gonna die"




    Who do you guys think wrote this? Obvious answer would be Nathan, but...
    Last edited by Sayurika; 12th Sep 2015 at 19:58.

  2. #2
    I am not quite sure, but on one side I think it could be Rachel herself "IF" she has the same ability as Max has and on
    the other side it could be everyone (Jefferson, Nathan, David ...) to fear her?! It scares me very much.

    Only episode 5 will explain it maybe my speculation of this meaning is to far beyond.
    Who do you think who has written this or left the message?

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by CrystalXPredator View Post
    I am not quite sure, but on one side I think it could be Rachel herself "IF" she has the same ability as Max has and on
    the other side it could be everyone (Jefferson, Nathan, David ...) to fear her?! It scares me very much.

    Only episode 5 will explain it maybe my speculation of this meaning is to far beyond.
    Who do you think who has written this or left the message?
    I originally was replaying everything on another save to change some answers, get some more photos and try to look everything without missing a single detail, and when I got to the end and saw the cabin I entered to see if there was anything new. In that gameplay I chose not to write anything, so I saw the "Rachel IS here" thing, and being one of those who thinks that she's really dead, I freaked out xD. In that moment I thought that maybe, after all, she really is alive and those "Rachel has the same powers as Max" theories are not that wrong anymore. I also thought that could be Chloe after discovering her body, I don't know, like an angry way to react...

    Until I wondered what would be written there if I had decided to write my name instead, and when I figured out I was even more freaked out xD.

    3 things come to mind, first of them that it is Rachel, but why would she write "you're all gonna die"? Is she dangerous? Is she not what she appeared to be?

    Second, that it is Nathan, as a threat. But if he wanted to scare Chloe and Max, I don't know why didn't he wrote something like "You're gonna die, *" on Chloe's name if you didn't write Max' and just change that Rachel IS here. Besides, we don't know where's Nathan, we don't know if he's working with Mr. Jefferson or he's actually dead and his phone is on Mr. Jefferson's hands. In that case, was Mr. Jefferson who wrote that? It doesn't appear to me as a person who would let his..."anger" out and write threats on the walls, but you never know...

    Third, two different people wrote that down depending on wether you chose to write yourself down or not. I don't see this one likely, just because it wasn't a major choice and I can't see this game changing the story (even though maybe is not a big change, just a line on some dialogue now that I think about it...) depending on a minor choice, but it made sense to me that the "Rachel IS here" thing was written by Rachel herself, and the die thing by Nathan's rage.

    Damn, this game is so good...

  4. #4
    This is exactly how I did react to this. I did also replay the game for more information or something I could have been missing through my playtrough's. I also think that Rachel could have the same power as Max has so far.

    The Doe for example when we found the grave of somebody (Rachel, or even Nathan?!) just disappears slowly and the head from the Doe is moving down, which looked for me that the Doe is glad it got found or sad because it got found?
    Sorry for saying "it" 'cause I don't know if she or he ^-^. This game is so amazeballs what Chloe would say

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by CrystalXPredator View Post
    This is exactly how I did react to this. I did also replay the game for more information or something I could have been missing through my playtrough's. I also think that Rachel could have the same power as Max has so far.

    The Doe for example when we found the grave of somebody (Rachel, or even Nathan?!) just disappears slowly and the head from the Doe is moving down, which looked for me that the Doe is glad it got found or sad because it got found?
    Sorry for saying "it" 'cause I don't know if she or he ^-^. This game is so amazeballs what Chloe would say
    That damn doe is the only thing that keeps me thinking Rachel is actually dead, to be honest. The first times you see the doe, it's running around, trying to make you follow him. When you discover Rachel's body, it stops, looks down and disappears. It seems kinda relieved that we found her. Sad because she's dead, but relieved by the fact that we discovered the..."truth"? Maybe?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Sayurika View Post
    That damn doe is the only thing that keeps me thinking Rachel is actually dead, to be honest. The first times you see the doe, it's running around, trying to make you follow him. When you discover Rachel's body, it stops, looks down and disappears. It seems kinda relieved that we found her. Sad because she's dead, but relieved by the fact that we discovered the..."truth"? Maybe?
    Exactly, thats what I am thinking too of the doe, sad but I guess it's true. Just one side of me won't believe that Rachel is actually dead dunno why but, hope? ^^
    But the message just let me think like sherlock so many question and possibilities. Still can't wait for ep. 5 xD I want it so much and play it now.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    104
    The "You're All Gonna Die" looks more like something Nathan would write. Same way a lot of people pointed out that the Text sent to Max was distinctly very unNathan-like.

    I'm no analyst but some cluescan certainly be determined by the way certain characters write and talk.
    "If you come with me, NOTHING will ever be the same again." - The Doctor

  8. #8
    This may be a stretch, but can we analyze the handwriting?

  9. #9
    I think it's Nathan who wrote it. The dude is losing it. Rachel IS here meaning she is buried there. He is also warning Max and Chloe that they are next. I also think Nathan did not kill Rachel. I think he knows who did and may even be remorseful for what he has done with the photos. But I think he is in way over his head with Jefferson. I also don't think Nathan is dead and the body buried in the junk yard IS Rachel. That explains the doe appearing where Rachel is buried then appearing after they find her. Rachel is guiding the doe to solve her crime.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    104
    This may be a stretch, but can we analyze the handwriting?
    If someone in the fan community is a handwriting analyst then probably.
    "If you come with me, NOTHING will ever be the same again." - The Doctor

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Squinn1201 View Post
    ... ... I also don't think Nathan is dead and the body buried in the junk yard IS Rachel. That explains the doe appearing where Rachel is buried then appearing after they find her. Rachel is guiding the doe to solve her crime.
    The doe could be Max's spirit animal. It's possible that max's spirit animal is sensing a dead body, but not necessarily Rachel's.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by OHWceta View Post
    If someone in the fan community is a handwriting analyst then probably.
    on second thought, the handwriting analyst could say that the handwriting is the same handwriting of the developer artist who wrote it

  13. #13
    Even though most of the evidence, plus these drawings, are all pointing towards Nathan as the prime suspect, I think that he's just being used as a scapegoat, so that if anyone were to catch on, it'd all lead to him taking the fall.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    104
    I think Nathan is being trained for the "Family business and somehow Jefferson is the teacher giving him training on what to do and how to do it.

    Chloe was a practice run for Nathan, which is why she doesnt have a binder like the rest of the targets. Nathan failed so Jefferson had to "clean up"

    In otherwords Sean or Harry Prescott is the mastermind, Nathan is a pawn not given a choice in the matter, and Jefferson is a willing accomplice.
    "If you come with me, NOTHING will ever be the same again." - The Doctor

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by MeteoricDragon View Post
    The doe could be Max's spirit animal. It's possible that max's spirit animal is sensing a dead body, but not necessarily Rachel's.
    I thought that as well, but as we said before, the doe seems to be sad when we find "Rachel's" body and DISAPPEARS after. Why would it do that if it was Max's animal spirit?

  16. #16
    I can't remember where I seen it, but there's someone who did a sort of analysis on the graffiti with Nathan and Jefferson.
    I can say based on that, then it's for sure not Nathan's. His is very clean and straight. Not slanted like that of the "lair".
    If you had Max's room vandalized it's a good example. But also in one of the pool locker rooms, Nathan wrote "Max is a femi-nazi" or something. It matches that of MAx's room but neither match the graffiti inside the "lair."


    Quote Originally Posted by Det_Forrester View Post
    Even though most of the evidence, plus these drawings, are all pointing towards Nathan as the prime suspect, I think that he's just being used as a scapegoat, so that if anyone were to catch on, it'd all lead to him taking the fall.
    I think that Nathan is a scapegoat more for us players than anything. The Prescott's pretty much own Arcadia Bay. They have a lot of money and a lot of Power. If you speak with officer Berry I think, he admits that he works for them on the side. It appears that many people in Arcadia Bay do. Everyone is under the Prescott's thumb. My point, Jefferson probably isn't as rich as the Prescott's nor does he have the immunity that they have. I think he'd be more likely to kill Nathan than to leave him for the blame.


    signature image

  17. #17
    Hi!
    My name is Bobby and i love Chloe Price =)
    ...for funs Life is Strange "Three Bullets Necklace" for 9.95$ in etsy shop www . etsy . com / shop / Odysseyhats
    Chloe's Necklace!!!=)))

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •