Thread: -JoHoNNY'S HEAVEN-

-JoHoNNY'S HEAVEN-

Sora: Dang, I was hoping for some help. At least I have a great new friend!

Lightning: Seems best to leave him alone Sora.

As long as you don't appear in his contracts you'll be fine next to him, just like gekka said. Besides, he's a cool guy.
    One who knows nothing can understand nothing.

Johnny: "Cool's the word alright! But even the coolest guy should let loose from time to time *places a colourful party hat on Mr. Hitman's head*, right? I bet a hyper type would make the perfect partner for you - your personal Reno! Care for a bite by the way? Tell me what you'd like from our current menu:"

-Ligurian Octopus Potato. So delicious. twitter.com/hidemi_mad_EN/status/3494938...

-Panzanella! Refreshing taste and great in the summer! twitter.com/hidemi_mad_EN/status/3494947...

-Eggplant Parmigiana! It makes the best match with melty cheese! twitter.com/hidemi_mad_EN/status/3494960...

-Assorted Quiche. Fatty pork, Bell pepper, Shrimp, Oyster mushroom! The best twitter.com/hidemi_mad_EN/status/3494982...

-Mushroom Pasta! twitter.com/hidemi_mad_EN/status/3494984...

-Eggplant & Shrimp All'arrabbiata! twitter.com/hidemi_mad_EN/status/3494989...

-Farfalle Genovese with Shrimp! twitter.com/hidemi_mad_EN/status/3495006...

-Shrimp Cream Pasta twitter.com/hidemi_mad_EN/status/3495010...

-Blueberry Tart! So good... twitter.com/hidemi_mad_EN/status/3495012...

"Oh, and...Happy Tanabata everyone." =)

Agent 47: *dons a chicken suit to match his party hat* I'll have fatty pork quiche with some vodka.

Ahahaha! He may look like a sourpuss, but you just can't be scared of him when he's in one of his amusing undercover outfits. And oh, what a great menu! I'd love the eggplant parmigiana, blueberry tart, and cocktail of the day Mr. Johnny~ How about you, Sora? I'd like to treat you to something in celebration of meeting together.

Happy Tanabata! I hope Orihime and Hikoboshi had a lovely time together.
    "I dreamt I was a moron"- Squall Leonhart

Sora: Wow that's really kind of you! Johnny, would you be able to make a tart with Paopu fruit?

Derek: Happy Tanabata everyone.

Lightning: *quickly changes into a yukata* Happy Tanabata.

Hope I'm not that late. Happy Tanabata to all! And quite an interesting outfit you got there, 47. Stealth Ops require the right attife and gear. Though I'd go with the trusty Cardboard Box instead. Stealth at its finest.

Johnny: "Man, that suit fits you like a glove! Got it, comin' right up!"

"Thank you for praising my latest inventions! Sure thing G, and of course Sora! That's my job! Besides, I got a batch of the fruit in question delivered to me just this morning. Since they're fresh, would you like a glass of juice to go with your tart?"

"OH! That's a lovely yukata!! The flower pattern and colour looks sooo good on you, Light!"

"...here you go, guys! *serves his patrons* And I'm sure the star-crossed lovers were able to spend a wonderful day together. Because: I didn't even see one drop of rain!"

Balto: "By the looks of this photo: Yes indeed. B)" avatar.member.jp.square-enix.com/avatar/...

I'm back!
    Cater: Vacations, finally!
    Wait, what?! Grim, congrats!!!

Sora: That'd be great!

Lightning: Thank you Johnny. It happens to be my favorite.

Derek: Welcome back Ripax! You've been gone for quite some time.

Thank you Derek! It's nice to be back~

Agent 47: The cardboard box . . . it's a good tactic, but I'm more about blending in the crowd. The tension helps me focus better.

Ah, I love seeing Snake and Raiden using those boxes. My favorite type has to be the Z.O.E box. And it's no problem, Sora! You look like a very active boy, so you should get all the energy you need.

Congratulations Mr. Grimoire! Your level of work has always been outstanding~

True, true. The box isn't exactly ideal for your style, Mr. 47. But what about the ultimate device, the perfect synthesis of stealth and attack power, the box tank?

Agent 47: Now that's something an enemy wouldn't expect. The world of weapons is vast and sophisticated, indeed. *gives a nod of approval*

Weapons, huh? I've always liked the world of swords . . .

I agree 100% with you, 47. But I do consider blades to be more honorable weapons compared to guns. Of course, true honor lies in hand to hand combat.

*Shadow's power stops falling as the last of the saiyan energy flows out*

Shadow: ..... chaos released.....

*His dragon features begin to become more prominent, his wings grow a bit, his horns get longer, his scales get a bit darker*

Gilgamesh: Aw man, i missed Tanabata..... oh well. I'll take some grub.

*A familiar looking colorful ring appears on Shadow's back, reminiscent of a certain Final Fantasy dragon summon*

:goes out of her trance and sees what Shadow had become: Oh sweet mother...That may be the most beautiful thing I've ever seen...

Cloud: HOW ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?? YOU STOPPED FIGHTING AND WENT INTO A TRANCE FOREVER AND NOW YOU LOOK AT.... CRAZY DRAGON MODE AND YOU FAWN??

:nods and licks her lips: You're not going to force Midori to do anything she doesn't want. I think you forget what I'm capable of by myself... :hair returns to green:

(omg I'm late ain't I? I'm so sorry!!)

I could well do with some grub too. And Johnny! A drink please! Make it a strong one, I've got a day off! Something with some Malboro in it.....I need a vacation. X__X

Hey there Yuki. Long time no see.

*arrives with a cake* Happy birthday Ace!

Ouhouhouh great !

Originally Posted by kiteman
    Ouhouhouh great !
    lalala same here

Originally Posted by kiteman
    lalala same here
    http://pinterest.com/pin/430093833134500906/

Hmmm very nice

Wow everything is back in action! (Well ALMOST everything)
    Derek: Nice to see you all again!

Page 51 of 65 First First ... 4147484950515253545561 ... Last