Thread: Final Fantasy Adventure

Final Fantasy Adventure

Final Fantasy Adventure

Remake
    New Final Fantasy Adventure Details To Be Revealed On September 17th (Siliconera)
    - We’ll finally learn more about Square Enix’s upcoming Final Fantasy Adventure project on September 17th at midnight in Japan.
    - The New Final Fantasy Adventure Game Is In Development For PlayStation Vita (Siliconera)
    - New Final Fantasy Adventure Game Is A Remake For PS Vita And Smartphone (Siliconera)
    - Square Enix are working on a new Final Fantasy Adventure game for PlayStation Vita, and the company revealed that it’s a 3D remake of the original game for PS Vita and smartphone. (Siliconera)
    - We Might See More 3D Remakes If Final Fantasy Adventure Does Well (Siliconera)
    - The Final Fantasy Adventure remake’s producer Masaru Oyamada shared details on the upcoming game, along with possibilities for other future remakes. (Siliconera)
    Last edited by Grimoire; 16th Sep 2015 at 16:49.

Square Enix, thank you very much and I hope I can get this on my vita soon here in the us. I almost cried with that video trailer, the memories, excellent start with the remakes, keep up the good work!
    Last edited by CyberAbel; 4th Nov 2015 at 16:20.

Development
    Final Fantasy Adventure Will Have “Half Ring” And Shortcut Commands (Siliconera)
    - Final Fantasy Adventure is a full remake of the Game Boy version of the game. It will have completely new graphics and controls, along with a new arrangement of music by Kenji Ito.

Screenshots
    Final Fantasy Adventure’s New Screenshots Show Its Upgraded Graphics (Siliconera)
    - The Final Fantasy Adventure remake will feature a refined form of the series’ Ring Command system, which will be called the “Half Ring Command,” along with shortcut commands that weren’ tin the original.

New Details
    Final Fantasy Adventure Remake prologue and character details (Nova Crystallis)
    - This week we’ve received new details on Final Fantasy Adventure Prologue via Famitsu and the official site for the game.

Palm trees and eight, is this the secret that will show us the hidden path to Adventure in this Mystic Quest?