Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Game crashing after every league match

Game crashing after every league match

Game crashing after every league match

name of subject says it all ... are u planing to make nosgoth a forever beta or what ???

Client crashes after each league match.

Title says it all.
    also sometimes client just crashes when clicking league to start a ranked match.

ITS SUPER AGGRAVATING SE NOTICE

+1, made same topic

Yeah, same here.

Same here.

Game crashing

Hey with the latest update Nosgoth crashes after every League match that I have played. Hope this is the right place to post problems like this.

me too, after ranked when sync... and if i enter in ranked menu to see the classification, too most of time, crash.

LEAGUE CRASH

Whenever i go to the League section of the game it crashes for no apparent reason just says... Nosgoth stopped working as error. I can play League no problem from the Online Match by choosing the League Solo Series. If i go to League section game dies... Happened even after a league match, it put me in League section, and same error and had to reset game. Fix please

Yep, same problem here. From what I've heard and seen, many more have the same problem.

Yep, just happened to me twice in a row. I load up Nosgoth and go to leagues tab and while it's syncing or after it syncs...it crashes.

It happened to me as well.

Please Fix the Issue!

Originally Posted by R3dLine237
    Whenever i go to the League section of the game it crashes for no apparent reason just says... Nosgoth stopped working as error. I can play League no problem from the Online Match by choosing the League Solo Series. If i go to League section game dies... Happened even after a league match, it put me in League section, and same error and had to reset game. Fix please
    Yep, same here; if i click the league tab game crashes. That happens two or three times and then it works fine.
    signature image
    The descent had destroyed me... and yet I lived.

I just got the same thing :/

Game crashes on League tab, since the game goes there after playing a ranked match it will crash. So restart your game after ranked match XD

I have not yet encountered a single player who says it doesn't happen to them 100% of the time.

It may be related to the league scoring - I don't recall it crashing for the 1st 5 matches until I was placed in one of the leagues.

Yeah I didn't crash at all during the 5 game placement matches.

Last night I had 2 straight games where the client didn't crash after a league game. It was really late so less people playing...maybe it's a server issue?

Same. Get it every time.
    Orange liches from Blood Omen in Nosgoth asap pls

+1 Crash after crash
    and new thing just sec ago i cant get in Nosgoth at all.

Add me to the list with this problem atm, also noticed since last patch (not current one with beta 1.2 of the leagues) that I'm also getting noticable FPS drops/micro freeze during fights.

Yup 5 qualify matches and nothing. But as soon as you enter the rankings in certain leags the game crashes.

(click image to enlarge)

Me too 100% of the time!

Crashing after every match when the league overview is trying to load. 100%

I also crash when I try to view the overview manually via the leagues "tab", so the only way to launch into ranked matches is via the "mode selection" where Flashpoint etc are placed. However, this works in a few cases. Crashrate maybe 80%
    Last edited by FireWorks_; 14th Sep 2015 at 09:23.
    Remove the Lobbies! Move the banners to the death screens!
    | CPU 2600k@4,3GHz | GTX560Ti 1GB | 8GB DDR3 | SSD | Win7 64bit | 1920x1080 | EU/Austria |

Page 1 of 2 12 Last