Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... Last

Thread: Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX-

Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX-

Kingdom Hearts 2??

www.novacrystallis.com/?p=3535 by Kagari

"Kingdom Hearts is finally getting the HD remaster treatment, and it’s coming in 2013.

Set to launch on PlayStation 3, Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX will include Kingdom Hearts Final Mix, Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories, and the cutscenes from Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days remastered into HD for the theater mode. The game will feature Japanese voices, and of course, trophy support.

Full details have yet to be revealed, but Square Enix has opened a teaser site here. We’ll have more information as it comes in."

www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49... neogaf thread

"Kingdom Hearts HD -1.5 Remix- includes:
    - KH Final Mix HD with Japanese voices
    - KH Re:CoM HD
    - KH 358/2 Days cutscenes remade in HD in theater mode

Kingdom Hearts for PC Browsers is:
    - Online social game for browsers
    - Customize your avatar and explore worlds
    - Card battling system"

www.kh2.co.uk/kh-hd-remix/news/kingdom-h... kh2

"

Square Enix has just announced a Kingdom Hearts HD remix at the Tokyo Game Show that is happening as we speak! So far they have added a teaser site and minor information. So far it’s shown that Kingdom Hearts Final Mix, Re:Chain Of Memories, and Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days will receive an HD remake on the PS3! We will add more when more information comes to light!

UPDATE: Square Enix also has announced a Kingdom Hearts Facebook browser game! Here are some details translated by IcyWind14 of Gamefaqs:

KINGDOM HEARTS for PC browsers (tentative name)

<story>
    The world of fairy tales far.
    The world is filled with light that light was wrapped, and a variety of the world&rsquo;s creator.
    Kingdom Hearts source of light, the key to protect it %u03C7 (key) blade.
    I believed that as long as there is, the world is in the light of eternity.
    However, the strong light cast shadows gave birth to darkness.
    Darkness evoke anxiety and fear, the desire.
    Darkness hidden in the depths of my heart, and began to spread to the world as chaos.
    to pay the spreading darkness, those who wish to make a key light blade that mimics the %u03C7 (key) blade,
    I started a round-the-world adventure.</story>

<system>
    Able to play with the browser of PC, social games for the browser of the first series. Become a hero, customize your avatar, players around the world in a variety of Disney. To expand the game, such as search and collect the material in various locations, such as the battle system to divide the outcome by card collection, a completely new element. How to enjoy as well, such as an enemy, sometimes in cooperation with friends!</system>

UPDATE 2: The official Kingdom Hearts Blog &ldquo;Message From The Kingdom&rdquo; revealed that the cutscenes from KH 358/2 Days will be HD in Theater mode while Re: Chain of Memories and KH Final Mix will be full HD remake and will support PS3 trophies! Also the KH Browser game will have a card system with customizable avatars!

UPDATE 3: Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMix is to be released in 2013 and there are trailers being shown at Tokyo Game Show."

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMIX - TRAILER

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVH-v1ZbeHk&feat...

I think my brain just spazzed a little bit. O.o This is awesome!! Looks like I will be importing something from Japan now!

PS3 isn't region locked!!! Totally forgot about that, sweet! Though, I'd still rather have a localized version over an import.

Originally Posted by Basho

PS3 isn't region locked!!! Totally forgot about that, sweet! Though, I'd still rather have a localized version over an import.

I... actually did not know that! xD Good to know, thanks!!

Great news but no KH RECOM, no KH BBS FM & even no KH2 FM oh well will be enjoying KH1 FM!

Originally Posted by Basho

Not alll games are region-free. I know Persona 4 Arena is region-locked.

This is excellent news. It's worth the money for Final Mix alone.

Originally Posted by Lukar
    Not alll games are region-free. I know Persona 4 Arena is region-locked.

There was also quite a bit of a s***storm about that being the first (and only, so far) region locked PS3 game, and since Square knows how often their games are imported I highly doubt they'll do that.

Doesn't this seem a little.. Lacking?

I mean, it's neat to see them starting to get into some sort of HD Kingdom Hearts released, but to leave so many games out, and to not even let people -play- 358/2 Days? What's the point of releasing such a bare-bones package? Especially if it's just the PS2 graphics running at 720p (I know we haven't seen footage yet, but I'm not holding my breath).

If Insomniac can release three Ratchet & Clank titles on PS3 on a single disc in a nice collection, why can't Square-Enix at least put a -little- more effort into this? And yes, I know that they're not the same style of game, and that the KH games are longer, but I don't think it's too unreasonable to want a little bit more out of a collection.

Originally Posted by Vitor

UPDATE 2: The official Kingdom Hearts Blog &ldquo;Message From The Kingdom&rdquo; revealed that the cutscenes from KH 358/2 Days will be HD in Theater mode while Re: Chain of Memories and KH Final Mix will be full HD remake and will support PS3 trophies! Also the KH Browser game will have a card system with customizable avatars!

Is this true? Because Square Enix was quick to remind everyone Final Fantasy X HD would be a remaster rather than a remake.

Originally Posted by Pocamantis

Is this true? Because Square Enix was quick to remind everyone Final Fantasy X HD would be a remaster rather than a remake.

No, it's a remaster. Quoted kh2.uk because of the browser game information, didn't notice that was wrong though.

No, it's a remaster. Quoted kh2.uk because of the browser game information, didn't notice that was wrong though.

So it is just a remaster? Lovely. That's even less appealing, but rather expected.

Originally Posted by JordanRinehart

So it is just a remaster? Lovely. That's even less appealing, but rather expected.

Six and a half years and Nomura still hasn't shipped Versus. One year without any news for X HD. Two years fixing FF XIV. Expecting a remake is kinda of delusional, imho. If it gets released here at least we will finally be able to play Final Mix and that's something. Sure, KH FM, KH II FM+ and KH BBS FM in a single collection would be my choise, but if they are going for 1.5 and, possibly, 2.5 with the remaining games, so be it. Some people will finally be able to go through the whole series. I don't expect DDD to make an appearence in those HD remasters, though. KH 2.5 will probably have II FM+, BBS FM and, maybe, Re:Coded HD cutscenes.

Six and a half years and Nomura still hasn't shipped Versus. One year without any news for X HD. Two years fixing FF XIV. Expecting a remake is kinda of delusional, imho. If it gets released here at least we will finally be able to play Final Mix and that's something. Sure, KH FM, KH II FM+ and KH BBS FM in a single collection would be my choise, but if they are going for 1.5 and, possibly, 2.5 with the remaining games, so be it. Some people will finally be able to go through the whole series. I don't expect DDD to make an appearence in those HD remasters, though. KH 2.5 will probably have II FM+, BBS FM and, maybe, Re:Coded HD cutscenes.

Admittedly I wasn't -expecting- some full HD remake of the game, especially considering how many different remasters have been released lately. But considering how few games are in this release, it seems like they could have put some sort of extra effort into the game. Rather than an awesome collection that would allow people to play basically the entire series on a single console, it feels more like yet another cash grab.

I actually like the series a lot, and I have all the US games that are available, but this just seems short-sighted. Even if they do make a KH2.5, just having cutscenes from another game is frustrating, and if they did release II FM and BBS FM, that just puts the whole series out of order. Why not release something that lets you play them all chronologically? Well, except for DDD, I can at least understand not wanting to cannibalize sales of such a recent release.

Ah well, I'll stop my semi-ranting here. I just really think that they should do way more with it than they are.

Originally Posted by JordanRinehart

Admittedly I wasn't -expecting- some full HD remake of the game, especially considering how many different remasters have been released lately. But considering how few games are in this release, it seems like they could have put some sort of extra effort into the game. Rather than an awesome collection that would allow people to play basically the entire series on a single console, it feels more like yet another cash grab.

I actually like the series a lot, and I have all the US games that are available, but this just seems short-sighted. Even if they do make a KH2.5, just having cutscenes from another game is frustrating, and if they did release II FM and BBS FM, that just puts the whole series out of order. Why not release something that lets you play them all chronologically? Well, except for DDD, I can at least understand not wanting to cannibalize sales of such a recent release.

Ah well, I'll stop my semi-ranting here. I just really think that they should do way more with it than they are.

Din din din. We have a winner. Don't get me wrong, I do think they should release everything together, but this way they will: 1 - grab more money; 2 - have more releases. So, they can release 1.5 in 2013 and 2.5 in 2014. This way people won't be asking for KH III in those years, leaving SE to release it in 2015/2016.

I do think people should play by release order, instead of chronologically. This way you get way more mindblows. But, well, they wouldn't put 1 and 2 in the first pack, leaving only BbS for the second one. Everything would be solved with a single package... oh well, I'm talking in circles here. Let's only hope that it will be localized and that Nomura will put a teaser for KH 3 in those collections.

this might be interesting.

I'm actually quite excited. Even with all of the rumors and hints I wasn't expecting too much, even though I was hopeful. I would have hoped for KH2, KH BBS, and gameplay for Days but I wasn't expecting anything from Days at all so I'm happy that we at least got cutscenes. I expected RE: COM if we got a HD package so no suprises there but it is nice to actually get it. KH1 FM is the best part. I've been waiting for the FM versions of KH games to come to the US since pretty much the first time I discovered KH and this means we are almost certain to get it soon. I really hope that we get KH2 FM and BBS FM eventually but for now I'm happy that we have an HD collection. Really people, SE has been ignoring fans for a while, then they go and do something that fans want, and all you can do is complain about the things that weren't included? If SE doesn't get a good reaction they might not do a KH 2.5 or whatever. I'm quite happy with the package, even though it could have been better. Who else is?

Indeed

Im cool with it I mean it's not everyday that you get to place something like final mix. And even if there wasn't I'm still glad it's in HD.

I'm pretty excited! This sounds awesome! But I wonder what this means for production of KH3...guess we'll have to wait but I think it's awesome that they're putting the FM versions and Days. Super excited to see those cutscenes from Days ^_^

Super excited about this. I really hope this is released in the US too so I don't have to worry about importing stuff.

One thing that bothers me though, are they only remastering the cutscenes for Days? Because it'd be nice if the whole game was included too....

6 hours.. dang ...

Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... Last